• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh non pvp raids have no sense, first off all people are bitching about taking skulls on raids so i think just you should make aoe spells with longer cd. non pvp radis will only make bug skull remove abuse

@Gaal thank u for trying to fix everything in the ot i know u worked so hard to show us ur best and if (some people) doesn't respect that screw them :mad: but before u start the ot check everything in forum like bugs and things dat supposed to be added or fixed and make ur own rules for the staff and who make his own rule just demote him (not hard) :p i know that most of people was thinkin me cryin about the sharpshooters and staff but u gotta balance every vocation with its recipes and make recipes don't stack only hp and defense and attack bonus but not attack speed cuz (Inossus) had more atk speed from any voc and before u start every recipe should be looted cuz (inossus) had a recipe that no one had it before i don't remember which recipe was it but i think it was lifesteal on his equipment and sharpshooters buffs was crazy and fix the (tester) that tests damage per second cuz it wasn't showing the damage per second for high lvl that attacks crazy :rolleyes: ,Guys this was just a suggestion and a special thank to @Gaal i didn't mean to cry or smth of that but i like ascalon and i want to be on it as soon as possible,i guess we reported alot of bugs to u gaal we was playing for 3 months~4 months as (shadow) said on forum about coins for 100cc i know that there is a bank to save all that but think about decoration it would be great :)

Regards,
(Purple dragon)

PEMUS, you got a point there.

Purple dragon, this is what we are doing since the server went down (hope it clarifys everything ^^) -
*balancing vocations
*adding/editing low lvl content
*adding spells
*adding big quests
*adding new title promotion [heroic]
*fixing bugs and mistakes from previous eras
*adujsting systems
*adding new systems

Purple dragon, this is what we are doing since the server went down (hope it clarifys everything ^^) -
*balancing vocations
*adding spells
*adding big quests
*adujsting systems
*adding new systems

sound's good; i didn't get in the latest's version's because the starting feeled the same... hope this one is better =) gl i'll prolly give it a go again when it's up

*balancing vocations
*adding spells
*adding big quests
*adujsting systems
*adding new systems
Great bro,Keep doing that and i hope the ot gets alot of active players this era and i know it will be good even without players i was playing for 3 months with 15-30 online and it was fun tho and also the new promotion 'heroic' what will it be like tanking or dealing alot of damage?and make sure that every vocation will be balanced with the new promotion heroic

Last edited:
Waiting on this too....its alwais on when i dont have time to play though. In the meantime,if anyone is looking for a server to spend time on . msg me. Its a custom br server with like 15 class. Its not as good as ascalon but its the only thing we could find worth playing. Kinda in war vs brs so we could use some people. I dont wanna steal ascalon player ,its the best server i have played in quite a long time. Im just saying this cause i been looking for a descent custom ot for ages since ascalon is down and finally found one.

edit: If anyone get mad for me posting this here feel free to let me know via PM. I will remove the post. Im really not trying to piss off anyone . Just wish ascalon was up and running but it is not. No offense here people.

Hi archlord02
No news about launch day yet, Im hoping to get big progress
this week and might push some news next week.
Have a great week :D

No news about launch day yet, Im hoping to get big progress
this week and might push some news next week.
Have a great week :D
Look forward! Never really got a good chance to actually play the beta, only got on a few times :(
hope all goes well in the upcoming weeks :)

Yo,
good job Gaal. Keep doin' what you doin' babe.
My suggestion tho, be very careful with % dodge/reppeling/crit etc bonusses. When 80% dodge sounds fun as fuck, it would be terribly overpowered. I remember doing dungs with like 60% dodge assassin and then passive popped, it was fucking disgusting.
Also, as we mentioned on forum before, please consider lower exp rate and changes in that system that lowers experience from lower lvl monsters than urself.
God bless, peace.

I really hope i hear about the launch, last time i was a month and a half late this time i wanna be there on day one :|

[Poll] about spells,
Something silly to some perhaps, but, still need your opinion :D
Have a great week everyone :)

[Poll] about spells,
Something silly to some perhaps, but, still need your opinion :D
Have a great week everyone :)
I voted for showing name of the spell, seems more RPGish for me, I rather would like to see Rage of the Skies instead of furor caeli when casting spell.
Have great time developing Ascalon dear @Gaal !

At correct ratio, launch will be in around 2-3 months :p
For the ones who wish it to open soon, it is possible to open the server in 1 month or even now
but the outcome will be the same as last era, there are many crucial bugs that are being fixed every day that goes by, but the main thing is the BALANCE, which is needed, just give us the time to work everything out and
the next era will be stable and fun for sure ^^
(Will upload a video soon showing some new stuff on the server)

mmm I'm looking round OT's again. I wanna get back into something. Looking forward for something good to come out of this but i'm in no rush.

On another note if anyone makes bots or such message me i pay for development.

At correct ratio, launch will be in around 2-3 months :p
For the ones who wish it to open soon, it is possible to open the server in 1 month or even now
but the outcome will be the same as last era, there are many crucial bugs that are being fixed every day that goes by, but the main thing is the BALANCE, which is needed, just give us the time to work everything out and
the next era will be stable and fun for sure ^^
(Will upload a video soon showing some new stuff on the server)
Could always open server to people now who just wanna play for funs. Even make everyone a higher level to explore kind of end game content instead? Idk just spitballing ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.