• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like daily Challenges Archiemvent points system etc maybe make spells drop able example lvl 300 spell drop in lvl 300 area etc legendary spells drop able from world boss or quests and as example if 20 ppl hit world boss everyone get a box its % chance to get items etc world boss occurs every day at 8 or 10 pm as example BUT NO for the fist 2 weeks it happen cuz cm or admin spawn it but then they get lazy and yup no spawn or even Fares Castle defence game we played it 1-2 times? cuz lazy admin cm dont wanna spawn mobs ^^
Really It's fking one of most important problems in Ascalon. I was almost in all raids and I was the blocker of hard bosses in raids. But I don't remember I got any item from boss cuz of shitload 'rule'. The one who hitted max gets everything. What's point to atk it if you dont have any damage(crus) if there are some archers or berserkers.

Personal work ;):
http://www.asctest.awsome.pl/
Look on Red Dragon/Golden Dragon and click item ;).
What am I looking at precisely?
Really It's fking one of most important problems in Ascalon. I was almost in all raids and I was the blocker of hard bosses in raids. But I don't remember I got any item from boss cuz of shitload 'rule'. The one who hitted max gets everything. What's point to atk it if you dont have any damage(crus) if there are some archers or berserkers.
Shut the fuck up and tank bosses for dps masterrace like fucking pleb you are.

That's what the webpage required, insane work Maroo <3
PS I created this account only to praise you and shit on some scrubs when needed.

well yea the content is exactly the same every this this server goes up, i dont think many people find it interesting after already having done it many times, and it takes a lot of grinding to get to any new content

We're working on it, some stuff will stay grindy though :p

if you have the monster files to see drops, why do you not just parse them and get an output automatically?

edit:
parse files, get id drops and chance for each monster, then run that through an ingame function to change ids to name -> done

Last edited:
if you have the monster files to see drops, why do you not just parse them and get an output automatically?

edit:
parse files, get id drops and chance for each monster, then run that through an ingame function to change ids to name -> done
Yeah but what if i dont have monster files with drops ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.