• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
then you'd be killing monsters and trying to figure out everything they can drop, which i doubt...
in which case if gaal wants u to do this he should give u monster files

Yeah Gaal will give me monster drop information ;). But i wanna update right now information about armor/mres, items names etc ;).

yes, but its much easier to make a script that automatically fetches all the data for you instead of manually doing it... why do extra work when you dont have to?

Yeah Gaal will give me monster drop information ;). But i wanna update right now information about armor/mres, items names etc ;).
Why right now? Why not wait till you get the monster files considering the server isn't coming online really soon lol

He is just so eager he can't wait! Adrenaline is pumpin y know.
Why do you even care how's he doing it? If he wants let him do it.

Last edited:
I have heard about that thing called work schedule. I have no idea what that means but i guess it might apply in this case.
Fuck all the haters

Oh, yea the classic has been brought. 'Imma just insult those guys cause I have no other real argument'
By the way, Maroo's doing what should've been done earlier, plus he seems happy about it, plus he's doing it for greater good and server prosperity.
So tell me, why the fuck do you feel the urge to talk even though you aren't bringing anything productive to the topic?

Way to go Maroo, cheers and keep up the great work.

Oh, yea the classic has been brought. 'Imma just insult those guys cause I have no other real argument'
By the way, Maroo's doing what should've been done earlier, plus he seems happy about it, plus he's doing it for greater good and server prosperity.
So tell me, why the fuck do you feel the urge to talk even though you aren't bringing anything productive to the topic?
Welcome to OTLand.

Much botters running rampant on this serverino.

Idiots botting on nice custom servers, mehhh ppl are strange

QQ

I haven't been keeping track and don't wanna go through the bickering. Is this up right now?

Welcome to OTLand.
I ask a question and people who aren't even in the conversation want to act like I don't know what a work schedule is, and asking why i care blah blah blah. If he was getting the monster files from @Gaal he didn't need to rush to finish. I never said it wasn't a great thing he was doing for the server.

I ask a question and people who aren't even in the conversation want to act like I don't know what a work schedule is, and asking why i care blah blah blah. If he was getting the monster files from @Gaal he didn't need to rush to finish. I never said it wasn't a great thing he was doing for the server.
I have the same monster files, they really show nothing of use to what Maroo is doing tbh. Maroo won't even be able to finish it unless Gaal has finished editing monster loots and adding new monsters and their loots etc.

Yea with new content that hopefully keeps us from leaving again lmfao. Nice to see you
Missed your face

Would be nice, I actually logged into deathz yesterday tanks was like the only one there lol. Call of duty is getting boring again lol. Been playing smite a little on ps4 as well. What yall been up to?

Would be nice, I actually logged into deathz yesterday tanks was like the only one there lol. Call of duty is getting boring again lol. Been playing smite a little on ps4 as well. What yall been up to?
Still scripting Lua codes day in and out.

Overwatch is out now, so I guess that.

Status
Not open for further replies.