• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many times bad lag is due to a bad script. Same with crashes. Chances are it's not ddos as I don't think ascalon has many enemies. And even so I'm sure he'd have bought a dedi with the donations he received before + from launch (saw some 100 euro ones etc) so odds are it's some faulty scripts. I'm sure they will fix them soon

Sorry for the crashes, posted news about that on site.
I'm working around the clock on the server, no sleep, no food, no pizza, just ascalon.
I dont care much, I like the way I live.

Please keep msg me about bugs, bad scripts
Wiki will be updated soon with a lot of information.

Sorry for the crashes, posted news about that on site.
I'm working around the clock on the server, no sleep, no food, no pizza, just ascalon.
I dont care much, I like the way I live.

Please keep msg me about bugs, bad scripts
Wiki will be updated soon with a lot of information.
i dont care if the ot resets so much, as long as you keep fixing bugs im finee!
youre doing an awesome job man keep it up

Well, after working 13 days straight 12-13 hrs a day, I had a day off but got called in. So, I'm at work now only to have played this server a total of 6 hours maybe, looking forward to tomorrow catchin up some lol. I see all these level 200s now and I'm still a bit under 100! Fml.
I am still contemplating between crusader and berserker. But that's around 70 levels away so I have another week haha.

@Killallah no time mate, college + gym, I barely get time to sleep lawl And I can't play this shit only an hour per day haha

Yeah I'm having big problems keeping up with anyone just trying to train while I can for now buying some soul crystals. Found a pretty good way to get event tokens

I can play 4 hours a day atleast xD guess that is something :p I hate that they catch up to me in crafting while I'm at work xD

I can play 4 hours a day atleast xD guess that is something :p I hate that they catch up to me in crafting while I'm at work xD

Would you mind explaining crafting to me a little bit? I thought about trying or buy I guess I need recipes and don't know where to find them :s
I got an idea how to accumulate materials and such but what are the rewards, and how can I find stuff to create?

13:37 Vangent [69]: ascalon is full of retards, one bitch loses all her chickens another got his friend stuck in orc fortress and this bitch cant even find her husband

I had to copy this, omg, gave me a good laugh
13:37 too, lmao

13:37 Vangent [69]: ascalon is full of retards, one bitch loses all her chickens another got his friend stuck in orc fortress and this bitch cant even find her husband

I had to copy this, omg, gave me a good laugh
13:37 too, lmao
69 ;d

19:18 New record: 151 players are logged in.

COME AND HAVE FUN BOYS ITS AMAZING SERVER! :)

19:18 New record: 151 players are logged in.

COME AND HAVE FUN BOYS ITS AMAZING SERVER! :)

How come otservlist say 105?

Last night when I saw 45 on otservlist said 92 on website too. I thought maybe was due to otservlist 10 min delay but I checked again 30 mins later and was the same.

because it doesnt count ppl in trainres?
how come archlight said 390 when 50 max

because it doesnt count ppl in trainres?
how come archlight said 390 when 50 max

Otservlist has direct feed, it would still count players in trainers. I'm just curious if it's a mistake or something

Status
Not open for further replies.