• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ahilphino sorry yea you're correct. However that's not from the not counting xlogs as any server with 50+ will have that otherwise otservlist drops ban hammer fast. However it could simply be a miscommunication between ascalon site and otservlist not showing correct count, thank you for showing me this.
@Zakeen Very possible yea, they can make mistakes for sure. Happy to see @Gaal doing as well as I hoped with ascalon, keep it up brother :)[/QUOTE]

Would you mind explaining crafting to me a little bit? I thought about trying or buy I guess I need recipes and don't know where to find them :s
I got an idea how to accumulate materials and such but what are the rewards, and how can I find stuff to create?
I will be making a crafting guide on
ascalon-world.wikia.com

Stay tuned on the wikia for more updates =)

Elite Crab :eek:
5klqgx.jpg

You need to change the website's green background on the homepage, looks really bad. At least stick to some Ascalon colours like a darker orange or maroon

You need to change the website's green background on the homepage, looks really bad. At least stick to some Ascalon colours like a darker orange or maroon
Or just black.

ive been working on the sets on the wiki, makes it kind of hard w/o the sprites and idk how to get them tbh. Atm only done archer legs and armor up to g5-g6

ive been working on the sets on the wiki, makes it kind of hard w/o the sprites and idk how to get them tbh. Atm only done archer legs and armor up to g5-g6
I will help you out when I get home :)

you can open the tibia sprite file in several item editor tools, or just take a screenshot of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.