• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK
KNIGHT BURAKS THREAD ON FORUM
GqROkoNCR.png

zPa3DlmVt.png

LOOK AT BACKPACKS????? WHATS THAT XD

BOT CONFIRMED AS WE ALL ALREADY KNOW BUT NOW HE CAN GET BANANAD

http://ascalonworld.com/forum/thread/29/0

Let's get real, most of the botters won't get banned. They have some deep pockets for OTs.

NO ONE IN THIS WORLD WOULD BUY A FERRARI THAT GOES 0-100KM/H IN 3.5 SEC ONLY TO DRIVE THAT BITCH ON THE POPULATED CIVILIAN STREETS @ 30km/h.
Meaning if you're going to buy a Ferrari (use a bot to train), you're going to stretch it's legs (The model shall be a Spider in this puns case) and get from start line to finish the quickest (use a bot all the time)

Anyone who says they don't is a liar. You botting 1 thing is having an advantage, whether it be magic, fishing, auto casting or hunting.

If you don't get the analogy between bots and the Ferrari you're too dumb for me bro.

Again don't be mad at me anyone, I've retired just due to lack of time to put into it like the other pg'ers, but IJS *KanyeShrug.PNG*

NO ONE IN THIS WORLD WOULD BUY A FERRARI THAT GOES 0-100KM/H IN 3.5 SEC ONLY TO DRIVE THAT BITCH ON THE POPULATED CIVILIAN STREETS @ 30km/h.
Meaning if you're going to buy a Ferrari (use a bot to train), you're going to stretch it's legs (The model shall be a Spider in this puns case) and get from start line to finish the quickest (use a bot all the time)

Anyone who says they don't is a liar. You botting 1 thing is having an advantage, whether it be magic, fishing, auto casting or hunting.

If you don't get the analogy between bots and the Ferrari you're too dumb for me bro.

Again don't be mad at me anyone, I've retired just due to lack of time to put into it like the other pg'ers, but IJS *KanyeShrug.PNG*
Just be cause you have a fast car, doesn't mean you're going to go fast on a public road. (Granted you can go fast on a private road.) Similarly, like bots, some people have them but keep them locked up in garages to show off once in a while (in this case training).

17:12 Alguzu [268]: V (pointing at me)
17:12 Alguzu [268]: or tell me
17:12 Alguzu [268]: theyre 24/7 in their computer just clicking one hotkey
17:13 Alguzu [268]: i thought no botter tolereanced here
( he was talking to a gm while i was at school and came back to chat logs) * did not post them all.*

Just wanted to apologize for having a small box of pens laying on my f1 key pushing my aoe target spell while wearing a full mana regen set.
I didnt know this was called botting.

17:12 Alguzu [268]: V (pointing at me)
17:12 Alguzu [268]: or tell me
17:12 Alguzu [268]: theyre 24/7 in their computer just clicking one hotkey
17:13 Alguzu [268]: i thought no botter tolereanced here
( he was talking to a gm while i was at school and came back to chat logs) * did not post them all.*

Just wanted to apologize for having a small box of pens laying on my f1 key pushing my aoe target spell while wearing a full mana regen set.
I didnt know this was called botting.

<3 buso

I would do it to show off. Mostly you buy a car for its looks. For example I am going to buy Toyota FT-1 even if it going to cost me 1million dollars and it has a piece of shit motor. Because it looks good and I like it. In most countries there is something called speed limit that you should follow. Going from 0-100 in 3.5 seconds at the expense of alot of fuel is not worth it.

Not even offically allowed to drive faster than 90km/h in Norway and there is a Koenigsegg CCR for sale for about 750k usd

Last edited:
Then catch them while doing that?

B0Xgr2q.jpg

This is why I find it annoying. I'm getting accused of something so damn stupid.

Ofc u are getting accused when u stand in temple spamming a Selling message and not respond when someone trys to buy something.

It's kinda sad ppl play this great server with bots / healers / ...
I don't know what's fun about only pressing the arrow keys to run through all content while ur bot auto attacks / casts -> kills all mobs and you get healed automaticly when u recieve dmg.

I know why u would do it on rl-maps, for war (cuz newschool pvpers can't multitask / are slowpokes/ ...) and lvl-up cuz it's very repetitive.

On ascalon it's so much cooler to actually play the game, bigger fun factor for sure! (dying when you slammed the wrong hotkey XD)

But hey this is just my opinion :)

It's kinda sad ppl play this great server with bots / healers / ...
I don't know what's fun about only pressing the arrow keys to run through all content while ur bot auto attacks / casts -> kills all mobs and you get healed automaticly when u recieve dmg.

I know why u would do it on rl-maps, for war (cuz newschool pvpers can't multitask / are slowpokes/ ...) and lvl-up cuz it's very repetitive.

On ascalon it's so much cooler to actually play the game, bigger fun factor for sure! (dying when you slammed the wrong hotkey XD)

But hey this is just my opinion :)

Signed.
It's pointless to bot on Ascalon.
I hope @Gaal will fix the Anti Bot System.

Then catch them while doing that?

B0Xgr2q.jpg

This is why I find it annoying. I'm getting accused of something so damn stupid.

yeah okay... why dont u show the time of when u took the ss because u were literally downstairs 2 levels in the center when i said that. you can say you were using a weight all you want, but lets be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.