• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont not agree for botters to play with their bots on Ascalon.
We didnt catch everyone but we are taking this one step further and anyone that we will
catch and film will get a permanent ban.
No notitations no nothing,we dont like cheaters, sorry.

Few more hours to the late update.. Sorry it got delayed.

yeah okay... why dont u show the time of when u took the ss because u were literally downstairs 2 levels in the center when i said that. you can say you were using a weight all you want, but lets be real.

Kid, you're cute. I'll give you that. But you're bordering annoyance, like some sort of retarded husky.

Stop the drama on this thread, no one gives a crap. Report someone if you catch someone botting, and if not, then shut up.

And P.S. I know fred is a complete moron, but no use arguing with pigs, you'll just get dirty yourself.

Report anyone that is botting or was botting to me (CM Miku). When I confirm they are botting they will instantly be banned. No warnings or anything given.

Why u guys come now with botting ? :D u should said that on the start of the server not when almost everyone is already 300+ :D

Why u guys come now with botting ? :D u should said that on the start of the server not when almost everyone is already 300+ :D
ther was a dicussion thread and all agree that cavebotting is ilegal here and all caveboters should move to deletera

if you want to do something about botting u rly should ban every account thats associated with the ip adress of someone found botting, prevents most ppl from botting alts for stuff same time they lvl mains..

2n03jfl.jpg

@The topic of "botting"

Hopefully people will now better understand the reason why I have never tried to prohibit the use of bots in my server. If real tibia (and a lot of other games) fail at preventing bots, how am I going to stop it? How is it fair that some people get away with it and others don't? It becomes frustrating to players when bots are illegal because the only people who are at an advantage are those who are more skilled at hiding the fact they bot. This is why my philosophy is: you shouldn't ban botters, but you should reward people for manually playing the game. It make's everyone happier and is much better for the community as a whole.

@The topic of "botting"

Hopefully people will now better understand the reason why I have never tried to prohibit the use of bots in my server. If real tibia (and a lot of other games) fail at preventing bots, how am I going to stop it? How is it fair that some people get away with it and others don't? It becomes frustrating to players when bots are illegal because the only people who are at an advantage are those who are more skilled at hiding the fact they bot. This is why my philosophy is: you shouldn't ban botters, but you should reward people for manually playing the game. It make's everyone happier and is much better for the community as a whole.

I modeled that aspect of Archlight based on you. I try to do my best, but i have the exact same standpoint as you. Thanks for bringing this more to light

??????????
anti bot here as always worked great but this season it hasnt been working

the bots isnt even a problem, its just mostly ppl calling ppl botters. there's almost no fucking cavebotters

but yeah keep doing ur bot2win pay2win servers, if i log in on archlight rright now ill see botters in every spawn and same deathzot and noone typing anything in chats just dead servers with afk players. but whatevs sir knighter and deathzot just makes p2w servers no1 cares about anyways. and only reason u even post here is to advertise ur own servers
and what the ffuck do u have to promote manual players sir knighter?

not to mention most recent sucesful custom server is antibot medivia online and its active as hell

Last edited:
This is why I kind of lost motive to play here and have been training for the last 54 hours. Botters are not banned. If you have a server where you do not even attempt to ban cheaters because you will not be able to catch them ALL, because they are 'more skilled at hiding the fact they bot'. How will you reward people who play manually, if you can not tell the difference between legit players and botters? Wouldn't you think you will reward botters on accident because they hide the fact they bot so well?

This is why I kind of lost motive to play here and have been training for the last 54 hours. Botters are not banned. If you have a server where you do not even attempt to ban cheaters because you will not be able to catch them ALL, because they are 'more skilled at hiding the fact they bot'. How will you reward people who play manually, if you can not tell the difference between legit players and botters? Wouldn't you think you will reward botters on accident because they hide the fact they bot so well?
Botters are banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.