• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that really needs to be fixed are the tasks getting bugged. With bugged, I mean that the countdown stops and you can't proceed with the task anymore, this happened to me on the tortoise, supreme dire wolf and supreme skeleton pirate tasks.
PS: I tried counting them myself, but didnt work either.

Yep, the pirate task won't even start counting for me, just keeps saying i need to kill 20, some task rewards need to be fixed and reworked because the reward is so shitty and such a waste of time, and a fair few npcs still won't tell you the reward you get for completing tasks. Also the dworc task needs to be fixed, i complained about it over a week ago and i have seen many others complaining, the task is just anti fun and can turn people away from the server, all dworcs should count as the task and the problem should be fixed.
A fair few npc's still don't tell you the reward you get for completing tasks and npc's that give you missions and you forget what they wanted will just usually ignore you when you go back to see what they needed, they should tell you " have you killed those 300 Nightwalkers yet?" "have you got me the 100 red dragon leather yet", stuff like this needs to be added to them so we don't forget what they need.

i wonder if gaal ever bothered to fix any of the bugs on my set that i gave away o_O. Mysteries

Edit: Got the helmet. It wasn't fixed. ~applaud~

Last edited:
2ltt274.png

Most of the bugs are fixed so in few more hours, hit us with more reports please :)

You can always msg me (CM Miku) when I am online if you got any bugs to report or feedback :D

Also the dworc task needs to be fixed, i complained about it over a week ago and i have seen many others complaining, the task is just anti fun and can turn people away from the server, all dworcs should count as the task and the problem should be fixed.

Fixed? It isn't broken. Only killing fleshhunters is the task and it's been that way every season of Ascalon.

Put on your big boy pants. The task doesn't need to be changed just because you consider it unpleasant. Especially when there is so many other things that needs Gaal's attention...

Fixed? It isn't broken. Only killing fleshhunters is the task and it's been that way every season of Ascalon.

Put on your big boy pants. The task doesn't need to be changed just because you consider it unpleasant. Especially when there is so many other things that needs Gaal's attention...
Plus you can take the dworc task too and get 2x rewards.

I did it over a week ago, i am just speaking on behalf of all the other people i have seen complaining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.