• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty fun server only recently started playing even though hardly anyone online because theres a reset to be done soon i believe, although one thing i must say i logged on today with my eq on and well went to go hunt and i couldn't attack anything and i dont understand why whether its a bug or you changed something i dont know, if you could message back either private or ingame to discuss it or even just get back to me so i can actually hunt or what not would be good :p other than that servers actually decent compared to some ots i have played xD

First of all 1- The exp rate should be soo low but not from level 1-100 because people start and stay like 2 days to get lvl 100 so they get bored and quit

2-In the client download link just put one client because people sometimes download the broken client and try to log in and it doesn't log in so they think ascalon isn't serious

3-Items should be more hard to get as the exp rate is low because this era i threw g7 items which means i can get them so easy

4-Balance all vocations they shouldn't be what they are this era

5-Dungeons should have timer like 15m and raises up to 45 minutes

6-Fix all spells before u get the server started don't be lazy :)

7-Staff that can respond to us all the time and every bug they know they tell u about it in the shortest time

8-tip:Don't make promises u can't do,just say u will do it and we know u will work hard to get it done

9-We gave u alot of bugs this era so we hope all gets fixed after reset

10-Put a full list of rules at the Temple-Depot and the server information page

11-The staff should do your rules and not making they own rules.

We trust in you gaal that u will do it in the best way.Don't let us down

[Ideas and suggestions from last men standing]

Hate on me all you want, but xp rate should stay the same, myself and many others don't want to grind all that low lvl shit again. Now in saying that, if you go and add a lot more content for lower lvls or maybe even change the content there is so it's different then it wouldn't bother me if the xp rate was lowered, but imo i won't be playing again if the xp rate is lowered and nothing new has been added to lower lvls.

Hate on me all you want, but xp rate should stay the same, myself and many others don't want to grind all that low lvl shit again. Now in saying that, if you go and add a lot more content for lower lvls or maybe even change the content there is so it's different then it wouldn't bother me if the xp rate was lowered, but imo i won't be playing again if the xp rate is lowered and nothing new has been added to lower lvls.
go play orshabaal evo then not rpg -.-

3EPzMUL.jpg

VT7dQOL.jpg

9uuy3kq.jpg

TuZTBku.jpg

lawl I always step into this server but I rage everytime I see what's done to it.. Did you listen at all about not adding insanely strong stuff at higher levels so that ppl can actually pvp or was it ignored? I basically see ascalon as a server that should be a high rate server but isn't cause no one has the balls to take it to the next level. QQ rage rage bb. Also you owe me a house and another house cause you jipped us.

lawl I always step into this server but I rage everytime I see what's done to it.. Did you listen at all about not adding insanely strong stuff at higher levels so that ppl can actually pvp or was it ignored? I basically see ascalon as a server that should be a high rate server but isn't cause no one has the balls to take it to the next level. QQ rage rage bb. Also you owe me a house and another house cause you jipped us.

PvP is very unbalanced... Everyone who fought with me can say that.
I am doing almost 100k DPS, try to survive that as player if you can have max. 70% armor and resist, 18k hp and 200% def bonus. You die in 2 seconds.
The best way would be to remove these new buff spells, and remain just with 150 level buff spells, because they're balanced...

i think the only thing you should do gaal is dont release ascalon in the next weeks.
fuck that. keep working on it. until it is actually a server that wont bore people off to quickly cause of the same content in the start. the concept is there. get a new mapper on topp of u ior whoever maps and work your ass off. love

Hi guys,
I'm glad to see the anticipation around, warms my heart :*
Sad/good news, Ascalon will open again in like 3 months..
^-^
I think the best thing right now is to keep fix and balance the server,
Along with tons of stuff that being added and of course...
Must run tests on everything :p (and then fix, and then test again etc...)

Please keep msg me/post here/our forum about improvements
:)

Hi guys,
I know there are some questions needed to be answered
As soon as we will be done with new sprites and game mechanics
I will post here some info about the near future.
Also, thank you all for your patience. :oops:
Have a great weekend !

Hi guys,
I know there are some questions needed to be answered
As soon as we will be done with new sprites and game mechanics
I will post here some info about the near future.
Also, thank you all for your patience. :oops:
Have a great weekend !
when is the re-opening? No other good server around :(

Agreed :c all copypasta servers these days why do people flock to a heaping pile of poop, like the current rl maps just getting like 1k+ players? I have no idea. It's silly that the world of OT is basically just real tibia with added rates now -.-
People just like really good real maps, especially real maps that get alot of attention, they mostly play they because if they ever reset they always give points back

People just like really good real maps, especially real maps that get alot of attention, they mostly play they because if they ever reset they always give points back
yeah, I'll admit I've played one or two but it's never any different I swear from like Hexera and Aurera, they are basically the exact same as each-other in every way shape and form and people seem to flock to it like it's a new fad, where as many of us OT players came to OT in the first place to do something different than what CipSoft provided, in a time where Unline and Goobers were thriving and other crazy projects that have since disappeared, now only the brave few try, and what I see in numbers on these cool projects is a disappointing turn out. 60~ people on average on these custom projects that dare try something different, I figured with the launch of the OtClient and the customization it provided would bring in a new era for the OT community, but yet time and time again all the people play these boring ass copy paste Cipsoft wannabe servers.

I don't really like Cipsoft Tibia, However I love OT's and they are a dying breed. The idea of donating for an advantage like on these copy paste servers and even on a few of the custom ones, I understand hosting a server can be costly and it inspires a staff to work harder, faster, better. But I disagree with people being able to have lots of money, Inheritance or a good job, and just opening up their wallet and becoming the best on that alone. I guess that is probably why many of those servers thrive because to keep up with the best you have to also open up your wallet just to even matter in the PvP. I feel like those servers aren't in the OT world for the desire to create something newer, better more exciting and more features than Cipsoft. I wish the OT community was as inspired as they used to be, but now it seems everyone is in it for the money. just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.