• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server is up.
Seems like some bug took it down, sorry it took some time,
We will extend the beta by duration few hours due to that.

be_nice_i_m_slow_men_s_tee_design.png

See everyone this winter when this actually launches xD

It's not necronia, Gaal may take his time but he won't disapear for 18 months ;)
I have been following this thread from beginning and learned about ascalon history.
At this pace Blinkz is actually quite accurate.

I blame unorganized data folder. (even though never seen it), but i bet 75% of the fixing time is spent on finding the cause for problem.

I have been following this thread from beginning and learned about ascalon history.
At this pace Blinkz is actually quite accurate.

I blame unorganized data folder. (even though never seen it), but i bet 75% of the fixing time is spent on finding the cause for problem.
Yea, honestly you guys (you, blinkz, others in this thread) would know better than me, i dont come on otland nearly as much anymore and i only look at the top couple recent posts, i come in here to try to add my 2 cents from one custom ot developer to another. #livestrongcustomprojects :)

yo,
i just wanted to say some staff that would old players say about this on ( you can ignore that ) i dont rly care and im drunk wrtiting this but i want to say what have you gonna do to take me as player:
-lower xp rate
-make addons,missions different that current are coz i dont rly wannna grind this one more time agaian
-make profits from pvp[welll tibia is pvp game but make bots inlegal and if i have 100% recorded video of bot make him move to play on deletera ( not 1 week ban)]
make more profit from team playing (share xp or whatever)
-make gm/cm only 100% trusted people so they wont be corrupted by 20$aypal
SO WE HAGVE TO BUIL TIBIE WALL GREAT AGAIN

Hmm, look at current staff (I talk about GM and tutor), the CMs are aight.
I agree with you @PEMUS though.
Yea, that's why you got demoted. The most untrusted person and one of the staff members who doesn't follow server rules, do whatever 'you' want ;)

Yea, that's why you got demoted. The most untrusted person and one of the staff members who doesn't follow server rules, do whatever 'you' want ;)
Again against me? The other thing, I didn't get demoted I resigned from being in staff, because of chaos there.

Status
Not open for further replies.