• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Gaal Glad to see rules on site!
So I was correct with banning Burak then :D
Code:
Bot use:
(timed or perm ban*).
MC use:
(timed or perm ban*).
First of all, this rules added in this new patch, in old patch it was legal and all higher staffs including Gaal warned you about it. And fyi I will stil use my bot in this era too you can be sure.

Well... I did a check on people and looks like brba is going to be very big. Possibly bigger than it was before in previous era's.

Burak you gonna be sticking to dungeons kid? And good luck afk bitting like you do, no one is Going to let you alone.

I reached 640-680 (I don't remember exact lvl) while it still was on 1x and there was no lvl cap this era.

On 10x orshabaal exp rate.

@MysteriousDot @Blinkz Stop this offtop nobody cares about you.

@Gaal Glad to see rules on site!
So I was correct with banning Burak then :D
Code:
Bot use:
(timed or perm ban*).
MC use:
(timed or perm ban*).
Well... I did a check on people and looks like brba is going to be very big. Possibly bigger than it was before in previous era's.

Burak you gonna be sticking to dungeons kid? And good luck afk bitting like you do, no one is Going to let you alone.
Didn't care about no one before, and I won't care ;)

Hell no. It should be 1 week later. I'm working abroad starting the day of launch for a week. :(
Also in Poland, 90% students have exam session right then.

Agree with everyone above me, too long. Going away at end of June for 2 months, looks like no Ascalon for me :(

@Deepling it's kind of funny how you talk shit but honestly nobody gives a shit about you, and people hate you so much that they would rather quit an rl tibia world to just not have to deal with you.
Hm... it was only you and your team...
I'd personally be rethinking my life if I was that much of a repulsive scum.
@Kopytko of Doom is correct.
~edit~ didn't you quit the beta also because everybody disliked you and wouldn't team with you? Sad life bro
1. Was difficult to play when you had team of dumbs trying to kill you all the time (read:you and your friends)
2. I didn't have time :S

No. You should rather focus on your exam first
To be honest I think I will have finished all my exams till 25/6th cause it starts on 17th no worries.
By the way, why is this thread focused on so much hate between each other, are all OT threads like this? Cause this server is far from being a war/pvp focused, of course I don't mean you can't fight etc. (it's still an open pvp server) but all you talk about here is who killed who with whom and who will be killed.
I am sure I will get flamed to oblivion just leaving my opinion, don't bother too much.

To be honest I think I will have finished all my exams till 25/6th cause it starts on 17th no worries.
By the way, why is this thread focused on so much hate between each other, are all OT threads like this? Cause this server is far from being a war/pvp focused, of course I don't mean you can't fight etc. (it's still an open pvp server) but all you talk about here is who killed who with whom and who will be killed.
I am sure I will get flamed to oblivion just leaving my opinion, don't bother too much.
Welcome to tibia

Your not in the wrong at all for stating how you feel about it. Most of the threads are fine and I did leave some pointless replies to @Deepling because he feels he needs to say something bad towards me since he's an adolescent.

As much as I have tried staying away from reading all this lmao, I couldn't help but reply. I played the test. I can't say I had a "Team" but I was respected enough to join any group that was willing to take me. I was always reasonable, I took advice from other players, Had some bad days, had some good. But I can safely say Deepling, that you did Msg me for help when YOU tried killing Blinkz and i think it was Mysterious Dot who was with him at the time, can't quite remember, but When I came to see what it was all about, turned out that you had tried killing Blinkz for no reason when he JUST started up in the test. For no reason either, so i decided to sit back and watch them kill you while you stair hopped for about 5-10 mins. The drama isn't needed because of your problems directed towards blinkz for outside related reasons. OH cause you thought he botted a character since he leveled so fast. Blinkz has never done me wrong, always helped and always has good intentions when playing an OT or Tibia it self (Having fun). When people decide to be childish over very stupid stupid reasons that should have never been addressed in the first place (Thats how stupid they are) and then try to give excuses of why they never played or just any excuse in general when you are in no position to give excuses due to the lack of respect you showed at the beginning of the test. Thats why you didn't have the time, thats why you didnt really play. Yeah I am a NOOB when it comes to ascalon but i managed to test and find some things that helped in some way shape or form. Which was the SOLE purpose of testing. Not to hunt down your enemies from other OT's or RL in this matter. You bring negative attention to yourself and then you wonder why all people start flaming ya, well this is why. Deepling i thought different of you, but clearly this is more then JUST a game to you, OT's... TIBIA.. you take to serious hence why you have so many haters. Only one question I have for you... What the hell is the point? Why go from being good with so many people to throw it all away over a game. Its just sad in my eyes. Blinkz, Dot and them are all good dudes, who helped me when I had questions, never flamed me, never killed me for no reason, why? Cause I am not like you and rant about things that are pointless. We are all here for fun, not drama. Make an OT called Drama OT if you want it that bad. There you can get all the attention you are seeking for some fucked reason on a forum thread. Which is damn sad and pitful in my eyes. WE ALL LIKE EACHOTHER, why is it only mostly YOU who people tend to have problems with? I see all these excuses come from you but you tend to leave the Best and most legit excuses complete out of it... Simply you take these games to serious and that you are the problem. No one else. Just you bro.

Edit: How is a Polish Dumb Twat Racist? Its not racist one bit actually. Its just a typical insult in everyday life. Didn't know a Polish Dumb Twat was a racial slur. Here I am thinking things like BR=Born Retarded is racist. Shit i must be wrong. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.