• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
is to promote wars, pointless to risk a red skull lol

but if you feeling to war whit the normal system you can go and get skulled vs a guild and feel the rush of dying and lossing levels hahaha
i didnt mean red skull, just about lose levels when you die :p

ye ppl just rush in like morons because they have nothing to lose but bless

I know that part,but my maths told me its not the good time to go g7 cause i wont be able to enchant it enough to be worth it.straight losing 50% just from the gems part. then another 10% from the ab stone part.

Gonna turn off the rant and just hope at least one people that wants to have single target dps doesnt take this class. Cause its far from that.
Im a 285 sharpshooter, and I haven't seen anyone my level doesn't matter the vocations that does more single target dps than I do

Im a 285 sharpshooter, and I haven't seen anyone my level doesn't matter the vocations that does more single target dps than I do
Just tested again,
your probably 50% atk bonus compared to 15% . We used same grade and our attack bonus was the same. We got about same dmg but when mage start aoeing (even for single target) it gets out of control. But then again,could been just the type of monster we done the test on that made the test wrong. Trainers dont really works for testing. My dmg is really good there but vs ennemy its like 50% less.

s7VuR7b.jpg

Remember kids, in hard times, hold your dicks. Your dick is your only true friend.

Server is on.
Website is kinda buggy atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.