• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh you making a big mistake comparing magic damage to physical you should compare your damage to EK, knigth or other archers not magic users since is diferent.

also pro tip you can use better tier weapons regarless of the set you using you could put on a g7
I know that part,but my maths told me its not the good time to go g7 cause i wont be able to enchant it enough to be worth it.straight losing 50% just from the gems part. then another 10% from the ab stone part.

Gonna turn off the rant and just hope at least one people that wants to have single target dps doesnt take this class. Cause its far from that.

Yeah.you went down some crazy hole me and the knight didnt even want to go. So after 3 sec of me thinking you'd be death and the knight being wtf im not going there,i went down just to see corpses and more corpses. I dont think wizards too good,i think the archers needs a fix. But like people say.maybe when you reach lvl500 it balance out. Just my personal experience. And if someone took archer for the "highest single damage" at leats maybe he read my post and can pick a wizard to have real dps.

yeah was scary as shit haha but Idk if its just me but sometimes its hard to block monsters for me as a beserker. I always feel like other vocation are actually better tanks o.ô

Also when I'm doing tons of dps, I take double the damage. So theres that.. and it lasts 30 seconds with a 2 min~ cooldown.

yeah was scary as shit haha but Idk if its just me but sometimes its hard to block monsters for me as a beserker. I always feel like other vocation are actually better tanks o.ô

I got a feeling that anyone playing their class is going to say theirs is to weak compare to someone else hahahah

But yea they need to re -work the classes so people can solo, mobs on their tier level at a decent clear speed

yeah im berserk lvl 290 only doing 300dps i die by 1 mutated rat
please buff

Im doing moer dps than 300 and not dieing by 1 mutated rat, 1 mob isnt the problem but multiple monsters are hard because I dont heal fast enough.

I got a feeling that anyone playing their class is going to say theirs is to weak compare to someone else hahahah

But yea they need to re -work the classes so people can solo, mobs on their tier level at a decent clear speed

yeah people will point out the negatives only. I must admit though that its probably easier for me to hunt solo than for others.

Im doing moer dps than 300 and not dieing by 1 mutated rat, 1 mob isnt the problem but multiple monsters are hard because I dont heal fast enough.

yeah people will point out the negatives only. I must admit though that its probably easier for me to hunt solo than for others.

that is true. I have no idea if they beta tested the server from a new player point of view, most of the stuff on the server are "YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS"

Also the exp and leveling and drops times seems off, you leveling on the field on your own should be faster and better drops wise some monsters just dont drop shit hahahaha and you come out of a hunt on negative numbers lol

also the time limit for fishing and Check points is just to random -20 30 minutes wait lol as a time sink

Another fucking idiotic discussion about balance, where ppl complain about single thing completely ignoring other factors. How many more times?
You guys get to 250 lvls and jumps to conclusion that your class fucking sucks. Well, let me tell you, real, like really real differences (if there are any) in balance come to surface in late game, lvls 500-600-700 when on top of level you have maxed out eq and done 95% bonus quests.

Last edited:
Another fucking idiotic discussion about balance, where ppl complain about single thing completely ignoring other factors. How many more times?
You guys get to 250 lvls and jumps to conclusion that your class fucking sucks. Well, let me tell you, real, like really real differences (if there are any) in balance come to surface in late game, lvls 500-600-700.

ohh didnt knew you were level 700 at all classes to know the balance were are you at?, people can only call it as they see it son.

http://ascalonworld.com/highscores

As a member of the ascalon team I can say that we are always looking into class (vocation) balance. I will personally test the dps difference between them with equal items for their class (vocation).

Will also consider survivability and then forward major issues to Gaal.

The test will happen in level 250, with full g6 items fully gemmed and maxed abilities. Will test AoE (area of effect) and single target damage, and survivability.

Edit: Will also try the same test in level 600 range.

Last edited:
As a member of the ascalon team I can say that we are always looking into class (vocation) balance. I will personally test the dps difference between them with equal items for their class (vocation).

Will also consider survivability and then forward major issues to Gaal.

The test will happen in level 250, with full g6 items fully gemmed and maxed abilities. Will test AoE (area of effect) and single target damage, and survivability.

please remenber to test them soloing. wich is were most people have the most problems. http://ascalonworld.com/page/show/minimap spawms I guess you know the ones I think testing on most 350 spots would do since that is were most people level at 250, since that is were the G6 sets drop at

<<< edited dude to mistakes on levels hahaha ;=)

Last edited:
please remenber to test them soloing. wich is were most people have the most problems. http://ascalonworld.com/page/show/minimap spawms I guess you know the ones I think testing on most 350 spots would do since that is were most people level at 250, since that is were the G6 sets drop at

Should be tested on a G5 set since at 250 you farming your way up to g6 that is 275
G6 is 225, G7 is 275.

ohh didnt knew you were level 700 at all classes to know the balance were are you at?, people can only call it as they see it son.

http://ascalonworld.com/highscores

You are either fucking retarded or you are trying to bait me into discussion with you. I'm telling you my(and not only) experience from all previous eras of ascalon.
"call it as they see it" yeah, they see but they don't take second to use their rotten brains and actually think for a second. They just see "oh he does more dmg, balance on this server is bullshit, imma go on otland and cry"

You are either fucking retarded or you are trying to bait me into discussion with you. I'm telling you my(and not only) experience from all previous eras of ascalon.
"call it as they see it" yeah, they see but they don't take second to use their rotten brains and actually think for a second. They just see "oh he does more dmg imma go on otland and cry"

is not a bait people are giving honest feed back from actually playing on the current version, "not sure if you cant ask something else from them"

Now you on the other hand are coming out of information whitout Support as I pointed out were is your level 700 of all classes and please do tell us what class do what.

you may as well give feedback to the team over balance changes since you got all this levels 700

is not a bait people are giving honest feed back from actually playing on the current version, "not sure if you cant ask something else from them"

Now you on the other hand are coming out of information whitout Support as I pointed out were is your level 700 of all classes and please do tell us what class do what.

Dude, you are talking about spells dmg and shit, around your lvl, completely ingoring stuff like bonusses, passives on spells and eq, upgrades. You dont take second to check data and you pull out conclusions out of ur ass it seems.

you may as well give feedback to the team over balance changes since you got all this levels 700

And that's the best example how simple minded you are. You try to ridicule me and what I said not even noticing the fact that was an example actually tested on previous eras.

Status
Not open for further replies.