• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can cry all you want, apparently your not man enough to post on your real account. Have fun on the blocked list, also i am already getting my stuff back. Cya mate!
Real account? I've never had a OTLand account.

Wow.
Well, issue solved.
After investigating this, came to conclusion that he deserves to be removed from staff
but the deletion was not in place.
I'm sorry for the mistake, please understand that any risk to the server must be taken cared harshly.

so why you dont delete those botters who were cought multiply times?

Last edited:
I will sum up this era ascalon up to this point with this one picture.

IseJsby.jpg

Don't send negative vibes, Ascalon will be great again and bring unforgettable memories. I love it and I can't stand and watch what is happening now. I feel heartbroken, let's all work for the better, don't be dicks to eachother.
Peace.

Still enjoying this server everyday, couple of hours I can spend a day are spend well on here :).

I'm sorry but the server wont/reset just cause a lot of players left.
You have to remember that this is a hobby, yes, it's just a hobby.
We cant satisfy everyone, this is not done to make income or to make everyone happy and you are wrong if you think this is a business and that we are "servants".
The goal was to keep it online for minimum 6 months and keep developing the game.
We intend to keep doing that, even with 1-2 players online.
Next patch tommorowz.

We cant satisfy everyone, this is not done to make income or to make everyone happy and you are wrong if you think this is a business and that we are "servants".
The goal was to keep it online for minimum 6 months and keep developing the game.
Next patch tommorowz.

that is cool and all but you should have more respect for others people time believe or not we play for fun and as a hobby you arent paying us to test or deal whit your bullshit.
You know all this shit was bugged since beta and god knows how many seasons from all the random stuff related to bugged classes,bugged recepies, bugged duggeons, bugged sets, maps, , keep doing the same mistakes over and over and yet you hope to get a diferent outcome

also just a free tip since you seem new to tibia get someone that knows the game and beg him you help you.

keep in mind some basic tibia keys, people should be able to solo normal mobs on any class to level up (bosses and all that is another topic). diferent speeds cool yet they need to have the tools to solo.

People enjoy doing 1 vs 1 on any class Getting oneshooted by one class vs all the others is not Ok

Get a updated Wiki:believe or not not all the people know all the bugs and w/e you added to this server by heart? explain what the shit does so people can read up and give feedback.

Having useless classes Not ok.

You Cant balance classes if the skills are bugged or dosent work as they should. Fix the bugs them go to balance

Rules:if you put a rule on your site. Follow it (ohh him is a donator) rules wont apply to him, ohhh he abuses his gm powers, duped, etc etc he is a donor is cool be chill etc etc etc

Last edited:
Rules:if you put a rule on your site. Follow it (ohh him is a donator) rules wont apply to him, ohhh he abuses his gm powers, duped, etc etc he is a donor is cool be chill etc etc etc

Nothing more to add.

Next patch tommorowz.
I respect your opinion on keeping ot online, but at this exact time there are like few ppl running around with 300% bonusses and attack speed abusing every boss possible ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.