• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time i guess :D

@Gaal either u remove botting from rules or u follow them and delete the bottes, Reason why me and my friends left

You are right there, I didnt manage that part good at all.
Third time's a charm

I think IT will never stay alive for along time there will be always ppl that abuse bugs way 2hard. Also gaal the gameplay is way to weird IT needs completly revamped map na waIT just Change everything on ascalon maybe IT will get fixed :D na the community is just fked up gaal its Not completly your fault but There were alot Missing or Not Working things tho you cant think if you Hit the Start button the Server runs from itself. I KNOW you dont^^ i wish you good luck but maybe changeing ascalon in completly New game Would be better

In my opinion the community needs to be apart of patches the game requires asap. I think we can all agree there was things most of us knew needed to be patched by never did. Other than that goodluck I'll be there even if it's bad

listen to the community? 100s of different retards spammign dumb suggestions because they think their opinions will make the server better but in reality they have no experience? no thnx

Last edited:
listen to the community? 100s of different retards spammign dumb suggestions because they think their opinions will make the server better but in reality they have no experience? no thnx
See I don't understand why you even comment here lmfao. You have no idea about any of the issues last era, where everyone was agreeing what needed to be changed and what not. So please refrain from putting your shitty input in this thread I think we would all appreciate it.

See I don't understand why you even comment here lmfao. You have no idea about any of the issues last era, where everyone was agreeing what needed to be changed and what not. So please refrain from putting your shitty input in this thread I think we would all appreciate it.
I never thought I will say that but everything he said was actually right...

Well, as far as I know about the whole cave botter situation, there will be an active staff member on their cases, that I can assure isn't corrupt at all. GL on next era @Gaal .

everyone probably gonna quit again like last era
hope you prove me wrong
ill probably try it out again

Status
Not open for further replies.