• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant give a date yet but I'm guessing around 1-2 months for launch.
Site will go online max 2 weeks from now.

Cant give a date yet but I'm guessing around 1-2 months for launch.
Site will go online max 2 weeks from now.
Okay yea that's a long time away lmao I estimate at least 3 months then

Lol. So stupid to tell everyone that Ascalon SOON will be up again when its 1-2 months away.
Hype will come and then die before the server is even launched..

Lol. So stupid to tell everyone that Ascalon SOON will be up again when its 1-2 months away.
Hype will come and then die before the server is even launched..
Better 2 months before than a week before the launch. Gives people more time to sort some shit out. Time flies anyway and before we will notice it will be online already. And Good luck hyping up a server which had like 6 seasons or so.

Better 2 months before than a week before the launch. Gives people more time to sort some shit out. Time flies anyway and before we will notice it will be online already.
so true
rather have time spent on developing things that are bug free rather than rushing things and having to fix a ton of shit

taking time to have things done right > putting out a server as fast as possible

hope he fixes/has fixed dungeon rewards lmao

Oh well, umm, ermm, I wanted to say something funny, but forgot what, hehe.
Still hyped to meet you shitters once it will be up again.
@Gaal remember to remove berserkers absolutely ;) you can hit me up if you want any feedback. Good luck with upcoming months of work.

IMG_1032.png

Gg ez

Status
Not open for further replies.