• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] CarnageOT - Unique 8.6 Custom & Real Map! Resetting Today, come be the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Hearth stone will be added to the carnage credit shop tomorrow*!
Also.... -Bump- :)

Last edited:
really good OT so far, staff are very friendly and listen to the people. cant wait to beat ikorlion :D ill be the first 400 before he gets it :D

AVdmWg1.png

Happy Holidays everyone!

From all of the staff here at Carnage OT, we hope everyone is having a great holiday. We are proud to announce and release our first real update! The Christmas Event! Below, we will explain exactly what this event entails!

5iGe5YM.png

The Event can be started right north of the Thais Temple!

l5H5oX1.png

After you travel to Santa's village were Santa needs your help!

6ezSb4j.png

And after you help him Santa will reward you with a unique item! Like this hat, along with a couple other items.

Other that that, the Trainers have been transformed into Snowmen!

95Dcdjy.png

Great Ot, awesome support, and greatest thing about it is.... has great potential willing to help you if your new with some cash or even hunting just message me on Beast when im online :)

Great Ot, awesome support, and greatest thing about it is.... has great potential willing to help you if your new with some cash or even hunting just message me on Beast when im online :)

Thanks for your kinda comments! Happy New Years Everyone! =) We have a big patch in the works! So keep an eye on our thread!

With our first Patch on its way, i would like to show off a couple things being added and newer thing's we've already put in place! Such as our new feature, the Boss Room! (Spend Carnage Credit, Spawn Boss!)

FXdSLJ4.png

Beside the new boss room we also decided to add a PVP Arena.

B54wfv7.png

If anyone is interested in reading all of the changes and upcoming features coming to CarnageOT I recommend reading our Latest news page here!
(before anyone asks, no Carnage Credit is not a donation currency, its earned in-game)

Oh and i also almost forgot to mention! We added new loot to the special Christmas event mob The Grinch and his Mini Grinchs!

TwVS8Sw.png

I hope everyone gives us a chance. We are really striding to be the most unique server we can be.

If anyone has any questions, Suggestions, or reasonable complaints, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Brad.​

A quick bump with some patch notes!

[Server] Fixed a random 500ms exhaust happening for all spells.
[Server] Added !surprisebag
[Server] Added !servertime command!
[Server] New chars are now blessed upon first login.
[Server] Now shows a msg when you go in trainers that you can type !exittrainers to get teleported out.
[Server] Spawnrate increased to 2x. (Wont take effect until next restart)
[Server] Push creature delay changed from 2 to 1 second (Wont take effect until next restart)
[Server] PZ time set to 5 min from 15. (Wont take effect until next restart)

[Website] Fixed exp history (previous exp history and online time will not be accurate)
[Website] Added rules to account creation.
[Website] Added server time to the main website
[Website] Edited forum page. (There was a formatting error)

And there will be a lot more being added in the near future!

Glad to see everyone is enjoying the server! I have been rather busy recently in real life (moving and such) But i am back now and updates will continue to happen =)

Gratz on 300! =D Any suggestions about things you'd like to see change in the server? I love hearing opinions of our players.

We were automatically flagged over exceeding the threshold for max packets per second......Just waiting on them to unlock the server and then i'll add the necessary precautions needed so it does not happen again.

Seems like its not the hosting company after all. We were getting hit with a ddos. 21 gb in 1 hour. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back