• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Catalysium - Beta [10.97-10.98] Custom Server - OFFLINE

Actually i never showed the new stuffm i moved to otclient, so i made monster dex, monster bar to switch monsters with a click and monster cooldown bar

Everything made in this server is highly optimized

Anything custom is more fun than regular Tibia.
I can never play a server with normal monsters/equipment anymore =/
That's been me since like 2008 lol.. last time I played real tibia was around 8.4 if I can recall correctly. That's the beauty of tibia servers. You can create anything and everything you want while containing it a tibia format. Pokemon, Anime, War, RPG. I've played servers based on GTA, Harry Potter, zombie apocalypses, farming simulators.. I mean the possibilities are endless. People can create whatever they want. Make any story-line you want. Create all the content you want.

I've just been seeing a decline in custom servers, or well all servers in general over the years so it makes me pretty sad. That and it seems like most servers have adapted to allowing/providing players with bots as well as encouraging multi-client. I consider myself like an old person with technology when it comes to bot and software. I don't know much about it or how to use it, nor do I feel like learning.

I don't like being forced to use a bot and multi-client 10 characters just to have a chance on keeping up with players. Seems like you have idle servers now. Set up your character to bot, check in every once in a while, do a few things with the stuff you've gotten and back to botting you go. I guess part of this is the servers fault for making such boring tasks or things to do that essentially require you to bot, but still.. it's just not the same as it used to be back in the day. I am one of the few players left who has refused to adapt to this botting ERA. I guess it's just not my thing.

Apologies for the long and somewhat off-topic rant. Hope you pass the server onto someone who know's what they're doing. Good luck.

That's been me since like 2008 lol.. last time I played real tibia was around 8.4 if I can recall correctly. That's the beauty of tibia servers. You can create anything and everything you want while containing it a tibia format. Pokemon, Anime, War, RPG. I've played servers based on GTA, Harry Potter, zombie apocalypses, farming simulators.. I mean the possibilities are endless. People can create whatever they want. Make any story-line you want. Create all the content you want.

I've just been seeing a decline in custom servers, or well all servers in general over the years so it makes me pretty sad. That and it seems like most servers have adapted to allowing/providing players with bots as well as encouraging multi-client. I consider myself like an old person with technology when it comes to bot and software. I don't know much about it or how to use it, nor do I feel like learning.

I don't like being forced to use a bot and multi-client 10 characters just to have a chance on keeping up with players. Seems like you have idle servers now. Set up your character to bot, check in every once in a while, do a few things with the stuff you've gotten and back to botting you go. I guess part of this is the servers fault for making such boring tasks or things to do that essentially require you to bot, but still.. it's just not the same as it used to be back in the day. I am one of the few players left who has refused to adapt to this botting ERA. I guess it's just not my thing.

Apologies for the long and somewhat off-topic rant. Hope you pass the server onto someone who know's what they're doing. Good luck.
#Word

I rather not mass release it. Would rather see only one of it's kind.
I would love to have it but I wont ever try to host it because no time and it requires a lot of time, anyways if someone finally choose to host it I would love to help on his issues.
Good luck with it.

Bump, still not found someone who are able too handle this bad boy

I would love to host this server, could have it up 24/7 at a tiny cost to myself. We need to have some more English speaking pokemon OTs.

I have a HP ProLiant DL360 (7th Gen ) and a decent cisco switch I'll use as a firewall spare in my home doing nothing. I've upgraded the server with a 2nd cpu and also added some decent intel SSDs.

Please let me know :)

Hello @Printer, I'm a CC undergraduate and I was hoping you could let me at least see the approach you have used in some of the mentioned systems (actually 2)
Automatic onLoot System (by just click once on the corpse)
Abilities (light, cut, rock smash, dig, flash, teleport, control mind)

I don't need codes, just a few explanations of the approach you have used (can be in private message if you rather)

Thanks in advance

I would love to host this server, could have it up 24/7 at a tiny cost to myself. We need to have some more English speaking pokemon OTs.

I have a HP ProLiant DL360 (7th Gen ) and a decent cisco switch I'll use as a firewall spare in my home doing nothing. I've upgraded the server with a 2nd cpu and also added some decent intel SSDs.

Please let me know :)
Intressting, but hosting a server is not the same as take care of a server.
Hello @Printer, I'm a CC undergraduate and I was hoping you could let me at least see the approach you have used in some of the mentioned systems (actually 2)
Automatic onLoot System (by just click once on the corpse)
Abilities (light, cut, rock smash, dig, flash, teleport, control mind)

I don't need codes, just a few explanations of the approach you have used (can be in private message if you rather)

Thanks in advance
Sorry, it has to come with the whole package. No time too explain how catalysium is built

Sorry, it has to come with the whole package. No time too explain how catalysium is built

I just want to see this online, I am happy to do what needs to be done to make that happen, when you say taking care of do you mean general administration ?

I just want to see this online, I am happy to do what needs to be done to make that happen, when you say taking care of do you mean general administration ?
I mean that the server is not 100% ready and run.

If you are not selling it then don't give it away. Actually don't even sell it. See pm.