• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Catalysium - Beta [10.97-10.98] Custom Server - OFFLINE

well also just learned that if u catch a thornback tortoise since they evolve at 50 u catch a lower level one then 50 it becomes a tortoise :/

You have to remove 2-3 form monsters defence they got some % armor also you MUST rework some monsters cds and spells shaburak lord is shit less hp than hideous fungus and less dps im using grass type pokemon to fight vs all types i dont feel like electrict vs water boost ur dmg at all

10:49 Congratulations, you caught a male Shaburak Prince level 43.
Its 3 form of shaburak demon but well it should be 65lv base i cant use ANY skill on this monster cause weakest cdof shaburak prince req 65lv :/

Last edited:
2v2 Duel
6B1Jvkh.png

I agree that the dmg seems a bit odd in some case. Specially when fighting stronger monster. Also some range monster with wave spell makes it kinda impossible to aim. Cause hes running the other way.

Patch IV

Today we have released a minor patch to address a few small issues. A list of all suggestions is included at the end of this announcement.

Changes:
  • Duel npc ended duel after 120 seconds, now they should timeout if you not calling your monster
  • Minotaur Hunter and Minotaur Archer now is shooting from range
  • Hideous Fungus now evolves at level 50
  • Minotaur Archer, Minotaur Guard, Fire Elemental, Massive Fire Elemental, Hellfire Fighter, Water Elemental, Massive Water Elemental and Thornback Tortoise corpses has been fixed
  • Deer has new attack 'Stomp'
  • Bear and Werebear spell 'Rest' cooldown has been increased
  • Bloody Pincers, Brimstone Shell, Brimstone Fangs and Carrion Worm Fang price has been decreased
Todolist:
  • Add quests in the map and expand the map twice the size currently is
  • Quara Hydromancer, Thornback Tortoise and Hydra next evolution
  • Add boost machine, to make use of evolution runes
  • Add a way to find out how high chance to catch a monster
  • Make Order System abosulte while attacking another monster
Suggestions:
  • Add entrance for dragon spawn
  • Attacks such as aoe should deal less damage the spells require "skill" such as waves
  • Add seprate stage for Monsters, so it will be fair for higher levels to level up their monsters
  • Add passive attacks
Have fun!
Your Catalysium Staff

Passive attack would already be a huge plus...But i think the dmg system is kinda odd. It should be more base on monster level rather then player lvl. I think EVO makes a huge difference and therefore only a selected few monster are worth leveling . Specially one with 4 or 5 evo(unsure about the 5 evo ) but,the way you have the dmg system the more evo you have it reduce dmg by a flat % . So its just better using stuff with 3-4-5evo rather then taking something with 0 evo. So when people figure this out you will see everyone using the same monster...thinking hydra atm but theres probably more havent got time to play these last few days.

Some suggestions i would have ~

Visual suggestion ~ the XP of a creature gets shown atm by a normal string of numbers like 3564307, instead make it have . in between so its easier to see the current XP and whats needed for next level like 3.856.543, would make it simply easier to read the number and see what xp u need for the next level

New fishing rods ~ Fishing rods that can fish up more then just 2 creatures, like 3-4 since if u got a strong creature u fish up faster then what u can kill, i think it would make it easier to fish and get some more xp tat way.

Runes ~ Make evolution runes easier accesible since atm its way harder to loot the corresponding runes then it is to actually level the creature up to the needed level, even if the level is 90+

Catching ~ Make the player level needed to catch stronger creatures since atm ucan just run around and catch creatures no matter what level instead of leveling the creatures for it, makeit so that u cant catch creatures if the player level isnt higher then the creature level (So the player level actually counts for something)

Player level ~ Make the player level add bonuses like extra % while catching

Addons ~ Add addon quests where u need to either trade creature products for it or do questlines and dungeons to get them

Visual suggestion ~ the XP of a creature gets shown atm by a normal string of numbers like 3564307, instead make it have . in between so its easier to see the current XP and whats needed for next level like 3.856.543, would make it simply easier to read the number and see what xp u need for the next level

New fishing rods ~ Fishing rods that can fish up more then just 2 creatures, like 3-4 since if u got a strong creature u fish up faster then what u can kill, i think it would make it easier to fish and get some more xp tat way.

Runes ~ Make evolution runes easier accesible since atm its way harder to loot the corresponding runes then it is to actually level the creature up to the needed level, even if the level is 90+

Catching ~ Make the player level needed to catch stronger creatures since atm ucan just run around and catch creatures no matter what level instead of leveling the creatures for it, makeit so that u cant catch creatures if the player level isnt higher then the creature level (So the player level actually counts for something)

Addons ~ Add addon quests where u need to either trade creature products for it or do questlines and dungeons to get them

I disagree with you on player level. Player level makes a huge difference on the damage dealt. its actually more useful then creature level.

I disagree with you on player level. Player level makes a huge difference on the damage dealt. its actually more useful then creature level.

Oh, that i didnt know :eek:
But isnt it kinda weird that player level influences the damage and not the creature level?

Patch V

Today we have released a minor patch to address a few small issues and also import few of your suggestions.
  • Format monster experience value. Before Exp: [2623150 / 2740500] after Exp: [2,623,150 / 2,740,500]
  • Order System is now abosulte while attacking another monster
  • Fixed bug in dex, displaying attacks wrong order
  • Added seprate stage for Monsters, so it will be fair for higher levels to level up their low level monsters
  • Gear Wheels, Piece Of Scarab Shell, Lion's Mane, Spider Fangs, Quara Pincers, Minotaur Leather and Broken Crossbow price has been decreased
  • Now you should not able to fish inside elemental corpse
  • Quara Pincher has now the ability to 'cut'
  • Morguthis movement speed has been decreased
  • Morguthis evolve information has been corrected in the dex
  • Psy Wave and Psychic should now deal damage
  • Catch formula and Damage formula has been refactored
  • Quara Hydromancer, Thornback Tortoise and Hydra next evolution has been added
  • Healing spells should not block you from using potion healing
Kind Regards,
Your Catalysium Staff

Last edited:
Passive attack would already be a huge plus...But i think the dmg system is kinda odd. It should be more base on monster level rather then player lvl. I think EVO makes a huge difference and therefore only a selected few monster are worth leveling . Specially one with 4 or 5 evo(unsure about the 5 evo ) but,the way you have the dmg system the more evo you have it reduce dmg by a flat % . So its just better using stuff with 3-4-5evo rather then taking something with 0 evo. So when people figure this out you will see everyone using the same monster...thinking hydra atm but theres probably more havent got time to play these last few days.
Well passive attacks is not impossible. But i would love some suggestions of passive attacks and etc... About the damage and leveling system, the thing is. It was to easy to catch higher level creatures rather than the lower levels. So now its been changed.

1. I like the idea with the visual xp on the monsters and it has been implemented in todays patch.
2. The automatic evolution should be removed after the beta.
3. That sounds reasonable
4. Catching is based on how lucky you are. You are able to catch a dragon on first try. But that luck is like the lottery :p
5. Addons will be quest based, no worries about that :)

I really like the idea and the system great job well done :) just need more players and quests :) and maybe explain more at the start like a tutorial maybe a book where ppl can read what 2 do :D and the catch rates are really weird x3 cost 500 gold its just waste of money when i catched with x1 rate for 50 gold more its really weird

Patch VI

It is time for another round of fixes for Catalysium. Among others, we were able to address the following with today's patch:
  • Removed Electrical Pulse from Obujous and added Thunder instead
  • Insectoid Worker 'Sting Strike' now is level 50 attack
  • Fungus and Wiggler speed has been decreased
  • Now it should not be possible to join a duel while mounted or leave a duel which has started
  • Now when you catch a new monster, it will automatic store it in your dex and also you will gain extra experience points
  • Wolf Paw & Hideous Chunk price has been decreased
  • Water Elemental & Massive Water Elemental effectiveness has been corrected
  • Crawler attacks has been reviewed
  • Fishing skill should be now increased depending on what bait you are using
  • Now you are able to use commands to call your monster. E.g !go monsterName. Put them in hotkeys for easier use
Kind Regards,
Your Catalysium Staff

playing alone after the first rollback
Code:
21:56 1 players online.
21:56 Silveralol Beta [21].
:oops::(
edit: catch rate are too high to beta test, how we should be motived to play with just one monster ? ..

Last edited:
it would be nice if you use "magic level bar" to show monster level, i mean this one:
xd4PwFM.png

It would be nice you increase rates and give some cash, this is a test and not too many people has too much time to play and get a decent level to explore xD

btw i can't buy anything
scFwIGJ.png

passive monsters are bugged, i can kill them too easy, they are just moving around and don't attack me

all news have the same date
6ulCGeg.png

Last edited:
it would be nice if you use "magic level bar" to show monster level, i mean this one:
xd4PwFM.png

It would be nice you increase rates and give some cash, this is a test and not too many people has too much time to play and get a decent level to explore xD

btw i can't buy anything
scFwIGJ.png

passive monsters are bugged, i can kill them too easy, they are just moving around and don't attack me

all news have the same date
6ulCGeg.png

I could not reproduce the issue with the passive monsters and also we know the issue with displaying the date. @Cornex will fix it sooner or later.

Patch VII

Today, we release additional fixes and improvements for Catalysium. Among others, we were able to fix and improve the following:
  • Fixed few issue with the !go command
  • Duel npcs has been reworked. They will get stronger, more you fight them and also fixed bug in their cooldown system
  • New channel has been added ingame, named "Monster" as it now it should only display cooldown messages
  • Healing spells e.g Regenerate, Aqua Ring and etc... Are now based on monster level and monster special attack
  • Buff spells e.g Rage, Calm Mind, Harden and etc... Are now based on monster level and monster stats
  • Fixed also issue whith being able to attack duel npcs summons while fighting another player
Also we got some great news, we have a new member in our team (@Warhol). Who is working on the map. He has been working alot on the map past few days and will reveal some awesome improvements and also new areas.

Have fun!
Your Catalysium Staff