• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Catalysium - Beta [10.97-10.98] Custom Server - OFFLINE

The conclusion we can all take from this is that the owner does not want to see the server online again.

You think really you've the only one who want their hands on this server. Took me years to develop and will not just hand it away just like that. Last time i left the develop i was on my way to make otclient for it:
Puf9njE.jpg

This server! So much potential, still recalls great memories :).

I don't care who gets the server, I just want to see it online. I see that the owner has been "looking" for people for months now. He has had many people show interest, yet nothing has happened. The conclusion we can take is that the owner just want's attention, but not to see it hosted again.

I don't care who gets the server, I just want to see it online. I see that the owner has been "looking" for people for months now. He has had many people show interest, yet nothing has happened. The conclusion we can take is that the owner just want's attention, but not to see it hosted again.
Mate i have already enough attention in this community. No worries about that ;)

Also i'm planning to leave the ot community, almost already done it. This will be the nail of the coffin and time for me to retire then. I have no intresst to give it to someone who have no knowlegede to mantain the server themself but only want to host it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not just ready to run server.

You're making this about me, when really it's about the server. You have been looking for somebody to run the server for 3 months. Out of all the people who privately messaged you or publicly wrote on here, are you genuinely trying to say that not ONE person is good enough ?

You're making this about me, when really it's about the server. You have been looking for somebody to run the server for 3 months. Out of all the people who privately messaged you or publicly wrote on here, are you genuinely trying to say that not ONE person is good enough ?

He meant that it's an incomplete project. When you buy it from him, assuming this is what he wants, you will get it with bugs and you have to solve it all on your own. He wants to leave too because his aim is somewhere else than Tibia. So when you message him, he won't ever answer you.