• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Cinara 8.60 Evolution

Hello cash whore! :)
Carloria.sytes.net
Verezia.sytes.net
Danzeria.sytes.net

in 1 month. GG WP
You said that when you reset your ots twice in few weeks? So you are cash whore also? I saw you making lots of ots that die fast in few last years, i heard that Vanessa is greedy and make ots that are closed fast for cash only.

@SteelMike no i was many times under ddos attacks or my staff was goin insane. The playerammount dropped to 0 so i run something new..

Online Record:255 players (on Jul 22 2014, 15:13:39 CEST)
<- New Video!

Yeah spoofing. :p I will restart the engine in a few hours then it shouldn't count trainers.

Don't take this offensively but i find it really hard that you got 255 players in 1 month. Wanna know why?
1. At the 27th june you had a player record of 36 players, the day after you had a player record of 46 (28th june 2014)
2. Then at 7th july you had a player record of 53 players which shows your player number per day has gone down by 110%~ish as your currently lying on 8 new players per 9th day
3. Today its 26.07.2014 and the clock is 04:22, there is exactly 19 days since you posted the new player record on this post and you should have gone up about 24 players + 35% due to new players always come around. So basically at THIS MOMENT your lying on a 32 player base per 24th day.
4. Your total REAL player base should be about 85-110, also please keep in mind 5,2% of the players always leave the 10th day of playing the same ot if the owner does not magically update per day.

Your original player numbers is then: 80 players~

I find it hard to believe that noone on your ot is mcing about 5-6 chars per account or that your spoofing players.

For those of you who tells me that there is no way to calculate players, your right. but if you use common sense its pretty easy to figure out how many player base a ot should have based on new players per day/weekly/monthly

Don't take this offensively but i find it really hard that you got 255 players in 1 month. Wanna know why?
1. At the 27th june you had a player record of 36 players, the day after you had a player record of 46 (28th june 2014)
2. Then at 7th july you had a player record of 53 players which shows your player number per day has gone down by 110%~ish as your currently lying on 8 new players per 9th day
3. Today its 26.07.2014 and the clock is 04:22, there is exactly 19 days since you posted the new player record on this post and you should have gone up about 24 players + 35% due to new players always come around. So basically at THIS MOMENT your lying on a 32 player base per 24th day.
4. Your total REAL player base should be about 85-110, also please keep in mind 5,2% of the players always leave the 10th day of playing the same ot if the owner does not magically update per day.

Your original player numbers is then: 80 players~

I find it hard to believe that noone on your ot is mcing about 5-6 chars per account or that your spoofing players.

For those of you who tells me that there is no way to calculate players, your right. but if you use common sense its pretty easy to figure out how many player base a ot should have based on new players per day/weekly/monthly

he is vanessa boy, he is clearly spoofing players as you can see on my screenshots a few pages above, but he says that it was "his friend" that was wanting to help lol, lets let it just die out since there are like 10 or less real players there and then he will reset and make a new otland account and restart server again with his circlejerk

Back