• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Classictibia 7.4, server launches on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually this is a good server, the problem is Angar need to make a good client to provent botters, if he do that server will be succefull.
An good OTC Client will be nice, it will be more harder to ppl try inject a bot without knowledge.

Also he is goin to create a new world, for south american/usa players so that will be great, the community of american/south american players its big.

The only thing he must do its modify the client or create a new one based on OTC maybe with diferent types of files.

SIMILAR to medivia, not the same, just similar.-

PD: Theres always probabilitys about botters join, but with a new client that chance will be reduced to a 10% of community maybe less..

Last edited:
it is true that they gonna make a brand new server hosted in South America, is this a thing?

i am chilean and have 270 ping, all team is mx and have 240 ping wtf. bad ping brasil host in USA.

is very nice server, but europe server is bad for all american players, now you will open new server but u think is better host on brazil, but NO in brazil all american players get alot of ping except Brasilians. PLEASE USA/CANDA HOST is better for all american players.

i am chilean and have 270 ping, all team is mx and have 240 ping wtf. bad ping brasil host in USA.

I think its you internet, because im also from chile, and i never got lag on br host, i got like 50-30 ms...

it is true that they gonna make a brand new server hosted in South America, is this a thing?
Yea bro, he is making a world for people from south america and american players....

Also hes starting to work on OTC Client to prvent botter injection.

Maybe its time to give him a chance... Lets see

Last edited:
Server Look very nice :) im start play IT Just now :-D have fun

ty jestes gościu jakiś pieprznięty? - gram ci na otsie dostaje bana za killa, gdzie w regulaminie pisze ze to npvp hipokryto pluje ci na matke konfidencie XD pajacu i tak ci ten ots zdechnie niedlugo idioto myslisz ze ten dzieciak kasti bedzie ci gral nonstop? XD i tak bedzie gnebiony i tak skacz na chuja kurwo 8 palkiem go dojebie haha

Wow, nice ots - GM banning ppl for killing someone. I hope this ots will die soon.
Retarded GM that don't follow his rules on ots.

yeah and retarded kid punio pinging me, my friends when he cant kill us. Tell me how he got our ips we never was on his(well he got something?? heheh..) ts/vt??

Najs 500 online

Last edited:
podziwiam plebs, ktory gra na kazdym kolejnym kopiuj wklej otsie xD

gonna start at this new br serv at 25 sept

Shit server , GM is fucking corrupt my friend killed 1 guy (kasti) who streaming and hes banned for it.
Hahaha GM Banned me too for random pk.
Fuck you fucking polack who download server from Google.
Bot workings. (Many botters) , and GM poofs this server many hars GM Online.

u can bot on the server straight away, this server won't last long :p btw if u kill the wrong guy gm bans u and it's impossible that the "players online" is correct

I tried to find a few players to kill from online list, but most of them were far outside the map... what the fuck???

I see that this server is creating fake players -.-

Also all my bots work here, even the free cheat for brazilians... Slimbot and crystalbot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.