• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Classictibia 7.4, server launches on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to find a few players to kill from online list, but most of them were far outside the map... what the fuck???

I see that this server is creating fake players -.-

Also all my bots work here, even the free cheat for brazilians... Slimbot and crystalbot :D

spoofed shit with normal 7.4 client

Anyway... its very nice server for RPG. Maybe it is not war server for only pvp, but few teams are playing here more then at Legacy.

If you want to have balanced wars, more rpg and harder playing level then at custom servers... You should try it.
Most of the bots arent working after client update. Debbuging the bot:)
There is hard without tasks and without donate items.. only premium, it is nice.

I change my point of view. Overall ranking is 7,5/10 for my friends.
Filled rook and main with low levels... Only a few high level players playing... almost like old rl Tibia at 2001 year :p

Great monsters Attack and defense values. Like classic tibia from remare:)

Anyway... its very nice server for RPG. Maybe it is not war server for only pvp, but few teams are playing here more then at Legacy.

If you want to have balanced wars, more rpg and harder playing level then at custom servers... You should try it.
Most of the bots arent working after client update. Debbuging the bot:)
There is hard without tasks and without donate items.. only premium, it is nice.

I change my point of view. Overall ranking is 7,5/10 for my friends.
Filled rook and main with low levels... Only a few high level players playing... almost like old rl Tibia at 2001 year :p

Great monsters Attack and defense values. Like classic tibia from remare:)
Balanced wars yeah for streamer ofc when u go to kill streamer team in 5vs5 fight on 15lvls and 100 rps come to kill u its balanced as fuck kappa

That 100 rp wanted to help neutral player. Is it illegal?
Streamers did help with online list, it is why few pkers died.
More streamers, more payers :))

Btw... few streamers got eq from high levels for free, but people cry that gm gave someone o.0

That 100 rp wanted to help neutral player. Is it illegal?
Streamers did help with online list, it is why few pkers died.
More streamers, more payers :))

Btw... few streamers got eq from high levels for free, but people cry that gm gave someone o.0
Ok its not a problem for me that h-lvls helps streamers its cool but why gm helps streamer? Why gm ban people who got power to kill streamer and his team? lol

@Angar:
Lets imagine one day there will be left only 80 or even 50 players. We will be actually high levels then and due to low people amount there will be no rune market at all. Will you make runes npc then?

Angar,
Could you add an "insomnic list" to the webpage? :)
We would know how long per day (from serversave to serversave) some players are playing or even using mouserecorder - tasker to make runes/getting skills.

With such a feature, players would help much with noobchars to kill people who could be afk pr cheat... eventho there isn't almost any working bot here.

Angar,
Could you add an "insomnic list" to the webpage? :)
We would know how long per day (from serversave to serversave) some players are playing or even using mouserecorder - tasker to make runes/getting skills.

With such a feature, players would help much with noobchars to kill people who could be afk pr cheat... eventho there isn't almost any working bot here.
plenty of bots are working here

I have tested more then 5 (1 for cash, 4 for free). Any wasn't working...

It is strange then...

Mystix, could You give me names of the working bots at PM, to make Gm block them or make them debugging at classicus? All bots which were able to find in network, were blocked and reported by my.

Last edited:
I have tested more then 5 (1 for cash, 4 for free). Any wasn't working...

It is strange then...

Mystix, could You give me names of the working bots at PM, to make Gm block them or make them debugging at classicus? All bots which were able to find in network, were blocked and reported by my.
all bots ive tested work. even classicbotter

Strange cuz crystal, slim, fat, classic doesnt work for all people who know. Only is debugging :eek:

Their new server is coming up at 17:00 BRT ( around 11 hours from now ) I'll join that and have some fun check their website for more details and create a character.
Nobody is spoofing this, Who cares if Bots work they do on every server if you care enough, it's a long term steady complete oldschool lowrate server. Not sure why you guys cry so much

Last edited:
Join the brazilian server opening in several hours (17:00 BRT) create an account on the website.
(with proxies for other countries - no lag)
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.