• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Classictibia 7.4, server launches on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont recommended this shit server all bot working!

I dont understand, GM let all bots work but he bans for botting :/

I'm currently working on a new client with a much more solid anticheat system. I've hoped I'd have finished it by the server launch, but I didn't. The current client is a placeholder. New client will be done soon.
Meanwhile, I monitor all the players on an hourly basis. So far, only two people were spot using a bot.

Dont recommended this shit server all bot working!

You and your friend are the only two people who were caught using a bot thus far. Did you really think you wouldn't get banned?

I invite all the players missing the Tibia 7.4 feel to join the fun!

Last edited:
I'm currently working on a new client with a much more solid anticheat system. I've hoped I'd have finished it by the server launch, but I didn't. The current client is a placeholder. New client will be done soon.
Meanwhile, I monitor all the players on an hourly basis. So far, only two people were spot using a bot.

You and your friend are the only two people who were caught using a bot thus far. Did you really think you wouldn't get banned?

I'm not the person who added Classictibia to your site. In fact I've only just learned of its existance by reading your post.

Any chance we will ever see shared experience option on this server?

punio caught botting again XD as always. mex ? you disappoint me..
about your shitty work, u should use your brain and work on an anticheat-client BEFORE starting a lowrate server!
not recommend to play here.

You drunked vodka?
Im not playing on shit server x2
I waiting for Classicus.
This server will be stay 4 days max xDD
Its not my character.

chuj że ten deserted biegał w "twoim" outficie a Ty miałeś nick "michael scofield" na tibianicu no ale oke, to nie Wy ^.-

no i napisaliście na forum obaj 20 min po banicji tamtych dwóch botknightów więc wypierdalaj z takimi tekstami że to nie byłeś Ty

co za głąby jprdl...

english: they both wrote on forum 20 minutes after bans for that 2 botknights and yet he still tries to say these wasn't his and mex's botknights -.-
deserted was running with "their" outfit colors from streamek and michael scofield = punio's nickname from tibianic but AS HE SAID IT WASN'T HIS BOTKNIGHT GUYS! punio never used any bot on tibia haha

chuj że ten deserted biegał w "twoim" outficie a Ty miałeś nick "michael scofield" na tibianicu no ale oke, to nie Wy ^.-

no i napisaliście na forum obaj 20 min po banicji tamtych dwóch botknightów więc wypierdalaj z takimi tekstami że to nie byłeś Ty

co za głąby jprdl...

english: they both wrote on forum 20 minutes after bans for that 2 botknights and yet he still tries to say these wasn't his and mex's botknights -.-
deserted was running with "their" outfit colors from streamek and michael scofield = punio's nickname from tibianic but AS HE SAID IT WASN'T HIS BOTKNIGHT GUYS! punio never used any bot on tibia haha
Punio botkid 4 life everybody knows it.

Its easy to bot in every server I don't know why you guys are complaining so much... what the fuck. I've been playing hardcore and haven't seen one botter yet....

This server is very recommended do not listen to these couple trolls with 5 accounts having conversations with each other like a mental. They just need highrate.

ofc i botted here i wouldnt waste my time to play here manually :) Its funny that most of you are 1 month players who enjoy playing fresh new server which is race of rats untill lvl 50 and then u quit and ask for new.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyX
ofc i botted here i wouldnt waste my time to play here manually :) Its funny that most of you are 1 month players who enjoy playing fresh new server which is race of rats untill lvl 50 and then u quit and ask for new.

nie chodzi o to bo mi szkoda zasobów kompa marnować na bocenie na takim serverze tylko że ten punio noob się wypiera że nie bocił i to nie jego/twoje chary xD

szkoda gadać

ja nic nie mam do ukrycia bo mnie nie szczypie to ze ktoś będzie wiedział ze sobie tu bocilem wcale nie czuje się z tym zle aczkolwiek szkoda ze dostaliśmy bana bo moglby być fun z nakręcania kazordoon dominando part 2

Reactions: RyX
Status
Not open for further replies.