• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Classictibia 7.4, server launches on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand, GM let all bots work but he bans for botting :/
You are a fucking idiot mex stop posting on threads lmao all you do is make yourself look dumb
This is a good OT but unfortunately being on the west coast USA I can't fix lags here, even with WTFAST every European player has an advantage over me. Without WTFAST it's impossible to play, with it I still lag really badly. Not sure what this is hosted on but I can't play because it's still laggy.... I gave it my best shot but when PVP rolls around I wouldn't stand a chance with a lag spike every two steps. The first classictibia had no lag for me but this one does. :(

You are a fucking idiot mex stop posting on threads lmao all you do is make yourself look dumb
This is a good OT but unfortunately being on the west coast USA I can't fix lags here, even with WTFAST every European player has an advantage over me. Without WTFAST it's impossible to play, with it I still lag really badly. Not sure what this is hosted on but I can't play because it's still laggy.... I gave it my best shot but when PVP rolls around I wouldn't stand a chance with a lag spike every two steps. The first classictibia had no lag for me but this one does. :(
I agree i live close by the host, but still lil'bit laggy

Great server, been there since day one, played a mage and a pally, nice challenging OT

sorry to hear that magic lets wait for tibiana will be much better

Yeah man, I just want to reach out to people in the future. to not support this assholes again. Banned on all my chars. Because i wrote the truth.

Im rdy for a new server with honest people taking care of it.. hit me up if u know any:p

Hey buddy sorry to hear that I had fun while it lasted

man ofc its pointless to play this server even if good antibot comes there will be elfbot here because server is hosted/being played by elfbot creators.

great ot, started 3 days ago
sLzU7

sLzU7

Yesterday Bubba started streaming the server. 21:40 Total: 148 players online. That's the result.
I've been playing here from the start, there's no bugs left for a long time now, no bots are working.
I recommend it if you want to play pure 7.4

Yesterday Bubba started streaming the server. 21:40 Total: 148 players online. That's the result.
I've been playing here from the start, there's no bugs left for a long time now, no bots are working.
I recommend it if you want to play pure 7.4

So because a bunch of new age Tibia players start a server that they won't last a week on you deem it worthy to bump a thread from months ago? Lmfao

So because a bunch of new age Tibia players start a server that they won't last a week on you deem it worthy to bump a thread from months ago? Lmfao

Nah, I've decided to post a message in the thread of a server I play because I think it's actually really solid and people should give it a try as they probably won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.