• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 STAGES ANTIBOT AUTHENTIC RETRO ONLONE NOW!

wut, when did Dennis try to sell his OT? I only remember him getting an offer from Doonrak (Ryan) like 5/6 years ago for 5k€ but that deal never went threw. Dennis never tried to sell his OT iirc, dont you mistake him for Ryan? I remember he tried to sell the Oldera files for like 100€ some years ago. But the oldera files are not the same as the realots/identical tibia files.

oldera files are not even close to realots files :p, oldera files suck but was good for that era many yrs back

@topic If you are really ecs~, please let dennis confirm in this topic. His user is "toor" i believe @ otland. Will add some credibility to your server, as everyone can make a new otland user and name himself after someone. Also you say your friends with remere then why be so unnice to name your serv exactly the same as his (www.classictibia.com), doesn't make any sense imo but could be wrong.

oldera files are not even close to realots files :p, oldera files suck but was good for that era many yrs back

@topic If you are really ecs~, please let dennis confirm in this topic. His user is "toor" i believe @ otland. Will add some credibility to your server, as everyone can make a new otland user and name himself after someone. Also you say your friends with remere then why be so unnice to name your serv exactly the same as his (www.classictibia.com), doesn't make any sense imo but could be wrong.
If you really want Dennis's signature on this thread then you'll get it.

Also please give me your thought what you would like on a new island, and what kind of a quest would you like.

Also please give me your thought what you would like on a new island, and what kind of a quest would you like.
Dagorlad? no offense but it looks like a very badly made custom map :(
I see people that have mapped for 1 week that make better maps than Dagorlad is :/
But in the other hand Dagorlad is good if you know were to go and do, but also like OP with the spawns.
Like the Hero cave, I was able to hunt there with 300+% profit, using a 70 master sorcerer and hunt only with exori mort :O

Dagorlad? no offense but it looks like a very badly made custom map :(
I see people that have mapped for 1 week that make better maps than Dagorlad is :/
But in the other hand Dagorlad is good if you know were to go and do, but also like OP with the spawns.
Like the Hero cave, I was able to hunt there with 300+% profit, using a 70 master sorcerer and hunt only with exori mort :O
We will not introduce Dagorlad since it's Dennis own masterpiece. We want something we created ourselfs, so what would you guys want on a new island?
Ecstazya

We will not introduce Dagorlad since it's Dennis own masterpiece. We want something we created ourselfs, so what would you guys want on a new island?
Ecstazya

Personally you should keep it low exp with no custom stuff what-so-ever. Thats a big turnoff for me on Tibianic with the custom places, sprites, monsters etc. I think most people enjoy an identical copy of real tibia like it was back in the day.

Indeed, wont ever be an OT as fun as the oldera/toldera/holdera series :p

Personally you should keep it low exp with no custom stuff what-so-ever. Thats a big turnoff for me on Tibianic with the custom places, sprites, monsters etc. I think most people enjoy an identical copy of real tibia like it was back in the day.
If players demand that we should stay classic we will, we just want to offer the best to the community we will build up.
give more pacc for start than 2 days
We will update it to 4 days.

all this fuss about over rated cip files lol anybody care to name 1 server that was successful longer than 2 months with these files since valhalla?

and yeah kinda odd that you are stealing a name from your "friend"

If players demand that we should stay classic we will, we just want to offer the best to the community we will build up.

We will update it to 4 days.

plz use all custom stuff realots had + add more conent

most uf us have played the "real" copy to many times and it's getting quite boring tbh

plz use all custom stuff realots had + add more conent

most uf us have played the "real" copy to many times and it's getting quite boring tbh
Alright, just tell me what kind of contents you want us to add.

Also heres a idea we want to say, if a guild leader shows up with 10 active people we will give away 14 days of free premium to each one of them.

Edit:
Do you guys want us to use Godworms and the Black knight spawn at Gm isle & link it up with the orc spawn in northern Thais

Last edited:
all this fuss about over rated cip files lol anybody care to name 1 server that was successful longer than 2 months with these files since valhalla?

and yeah kinda odd that you are stealing a name from your "friend"
If the name is bothering you guys so much, I can buy a new domain its not that hard.

Alright, just tell me what kind of contents you want us to add.

Also heres a idea we want to say, if a guild leader shows up with 10 active people we will give away 14 days of free premium to each one of them.

Edit:
Do you guys want us to use Godworms and the Black knight spawn at Gm isle & link it up with the orc spawn in northern Thais

use all the realots shit like enchant wep, assassin stars, buffed druid rods etc

sorcs are so fking op on this client so u need custom stuff to balance it. I'm saying this even though i'll play sorc if i decide to start.

Also, i'd be careful to take to much advice from people on OTLand. Most of them still live at their mum, and will just play this server 16h/day for one week and then go full retard and kill everyone.

People will f.e complain about the "30 day red skull", fragtime etc just so they, who play 16h/day can kill people due to them being bored after hunting 10h/day and don't have anything else to do :)

Assuming that people would choose this serv to play instead of the other 2 choices starting a week after, but ye...

i think you started wrong with the advertisement, atm i don't see the server succed. Even if you have potention to. I'd say advertise again make a own name for your ot

use all the realots shit like enchant wep, assassin stars, buffed druid rods etc

sorcs are so fking op on this client so u need custom stuff to balance it. I'm saying this even though i'll play sorc if i decide to start.

Also, i'd be careful to take to much advice from people on OTLand. Most of them still live at their mum, and will just play this server 16h/day for one week and then go full retard and kill everyone.

People will f.e complain about the "30 day red skull", fragtime etc just so they, who play 16h/day can kill people due to them being bored after hunting 10h/day and don't have anything else to do :)
We have everything organized with the rods, light bolts, stars and etc.

Assuming that people would choose this serv to play instead of the other 2 choices starting a week after, but ye...
Excuse me I don't get your question?
i think you started wrong with the advertisement, atm i don't see the server succed. Even if you have potention to. I'd say advertise again make a own name for your ot
Whats wrong with the advertisement, I know we have potential to even be the best but, if I may ask again, whats wrong with our type of advertisement? The name takes around 2 minutes to change in that case really.

Ecstazya

Whats wrong with the advertisement, I know we have potential to even be the best but, if I may ask again, whats wrong with our type of advertisement? The name takes around 2 minutes to change in that case really.

Ecstazya
I don't think he mean the name, I think he mean that most likely nobody in this thread, have seen your advertising at any other places than in OTLand.
Maybe it's just me, but if I wasn't into OTLand, I'd never know your plans.
And trust me, it's not that many oldschool fans in OTLand (it's not like there's 1000 people sitting here waiting for an oldschool server).
And those few here who is interested in oldschool, is split up between these 6-7(?) oldschool servers that's running atm.

If I'd take a guess, there's maybe 50-100 people in OTLand that's into oldschool

Back