• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 STAGES ANTIBOT AUTHENTIC RETRO ONLONE NOW!

well if are realots files etc. it is a damn nice server. I liked to rpg on realots, especially with exori vis on dragons;p. Wish ya luck with the server:)

well if are realots files etc. it is a damn nice server. I liked to rpg on realots, especially with exori vis on dragons;p. Wish ya luck with the server:)
exori vis vs dragon is nice, I remember when the first double exp was on (I think it was after 2 weeks DDos or something).
And I got lvl 66 - 88 in 2 days on a ms, only using exori vis and making loot bags, made like 400k profit in those 2 days.
Paladin was also nice, was about lvl 90 and used light bolts in venore dlair, however even if I played paladin, I seriously disliked the assassin stars, they just made everything fucked up so I would not like to see those again.
I think lightbolts and power bolts is more than enough for an oldschool server

It really is, shout me your IP Adress so I can allow you in to show you :)
exori vis vs dragon is nice, I remember when the first double exp was on (I think it was after 2 weeks DDos or something).
And I got lvl 66 - 88 in 2 days on a ms, only using exori vis and making loot bags, made like 400k profit in those 2 days.
Paladin was also nice, was about lvl 90 and used light bolts in venore dlair, however even if I played paladin, I seriously disliked the assassin stars, they just made everything fucked up so I would not like to see those again.
Hehe, I remember those days very clear. Also about the stars, they are very expensive and only use-able in wars, if you dont have unlimited with cash, which no one will have. They have a semi low hit chance and a high damage out deal.

It really is, shout me your IP Adress so I can allow you in to show you :)

Hehe, I remember those days very clear. Also about the stars, they are very expensive and only use-able in wars, if you dont have unlimited with cash, which no one will have. They have a semi low hit chance and a high damage out deal.

sent you a pm

a tip to this hoster. NEVER do double exp days or weekends...

for your sake, please change the name and website.. Every player looks to you now as a faker.. they see classictibia but they end up seeing it is 7.7 etc. Then they check the website and they see tibianic website..
Make a new thread, with a different name + diff website = better chance on succeeding

for your sake, please change the name and website.. Every player looks to you now as a faker.. they see classictibia but they end up seeing it is 7.7 etc. Then they check the website and they see tibianic website..
Make a new thread, with a different name + diff website = better chance on succeeding
Why would people think its a fake one, if I use Tibianics site so that means that owners which uses the Tibia aac are fakers? I don't get the thinking but I can consider changing.

Why would people think its a fake one, if I use Tibianics site so that means that owners which uses the Tibia aac are fakers? I don't get the thinking but I can consider changing.

Why dont you just use realots? Also, is dennis coming soon to sign this thread that its you? xD

remember this before reading my post, I'm not against you, nor am I trolling you.

But I believe people complain, even me included think it's little weird, but it's just bad using someone else design and stuff from OT community.
You can copy big companies and nobody would care, but take that custom stuffs from someone in this very community is little disrespectful.

Sure we could say it's disrespectful to steal Tibia.com's design, but if we never did, well....... then neither me or anyone else would be here today reading OTLand and you'd have 0 chance getting anywhere with an OT.

To prove YOUR dedication and that you know what you're doing, you should come up with an own design for website, and give it features after what you want.
Make it your website, tell the community by that who you are as a developer.

Why dont you just use realots? Also, is dennis coming soon to sign this thread that its you? xD
The old basic blue RealOTS website is pretty much in ruins now after the harddrive break up from Dennis OLD computer, also Dennis will sign when his exams are done ( He is preparing for Spanish exams at the very moment, so it would be my pleasure to not bother him).
remember this before reading my post, I'm not against you, nor am I trolling you.

But I believe people complain, even me included think it's little weird, but it's just bad using someone else design and stuff from OT community.
You can copy big companies and nobody would care, but take that custom stuffs from someone in this very community is little disrespectful.

Sure we could say it's disrespectful to steal Tibia.com's design, but if we never did, well....... then neither me or anyone else would be here today reading OTLand and you'd have 0 chance getting anywhere with an OT.

To prove YOUR dedication and that you know what you're doing, you should come up with an own design for website, and give it features after what you want.
Make it your website, tell the community by that who you are as a developer.
I got this website handed in, if you guys want to give me a website I can use since I am not a good php or perl scripter you could message me.

Heres a proof pic that hes gone untill saturday:
4j66IOxtu.png

Hi,

As i've gotten an influx of messages directing my attention to this thread I'll come out of Tibia hibernation, albeit just briefly; Ecstazya is an old friend and the first co-administrator of RealOTS. Good luck ^_^

The old basic blue RealOTS website is pretty much in ruins now after the harddrive break up from Dennis OLD computer, also Dennis will sign when his exams are done ( He is preparing for Spanish exams at the very moment, so it would be my pleasure to not bother him).

I got this website handed in, if you guys want to give me a website I can use since I am not a good php or perl scripter you could message me.

Heres a proof pic that hes gone untill saturday:
4j66IOxtu.png
Awesome, wasnt really caring for the old haxoria blue website xD but more of the name.

oldera files are not even close to realots files :p, oldera files suck but was good for that era many yrs back

@topic If you are really ecs~, please let dennis confirm in this topic. His user is "toor" i believe @ otland. Will add some credibility to your server, as everyone can make a new otland user and name himself after someone. Also you say your friends with remere then why be so unnice to name your serv exactly the same as his (www.classictibia.com), doesn't make any sense imo but could be wrong.
Never make a promise when you can't make it happen ;]
Here you go guys. Dennis replied as you guys required.

6 characters are created about 3 days before the start.
For the first, if you are going to launch a replica of real tiba dont put up a shitty website. Doesn't matter how good or well constructed your server are if the website is shitty and doesn't look original you won't attract any players. Especially when it's stolen from tibianic, that actually makes it less attractive because we don't think your serious for a penny!

GÖR OM GÖR RÄTT!

Back