• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
We would like to announce that Loot Analyser feature has been finished and tested as much as we can - it looks stable and works like a charm, please remember that still some small bugs may occur, so we are waiting for your feedback! Loot analyser will appear next server save which is 8 July 2020 at 7:00 CEST!

ikS5dfY.png

Looted items:
Displays information on total amount and type of looted items since last login, as well as the gold value of looted items based on NPC price.

Supplies Used:
Displays information on total amount and type of wasted items since last login, as well as the gold value of wasted items based on NPC price.

You may also restart your Loot Analyser by simply click on Reset Statistics button!

Its there any chance that Kasteria gets market system? that would solve many economy problems and save alot of time, more to players without much of it, for example i play most part of the day thanks to quarentine, and even that way i find dificult to buy/sell some items that i need to sell asap, i can imagine the strugle that players without my time to play is having prob very frustrating.

Im still curious how the server went from active to dead within just a few days, theres not even any another server to play ;pPpPp

Im still curious how the server went from active to dead within just a few days, theres not even any another server to play ;pPpPp

Because Polish players are garbage honestly, Brazilians are a gentleman compared to them...

Poles only play "for war" but when they loose one they quit next day, even thi they spent everyday of past month exping like idiots. So instead of trying to get better and win the war with different tactics, leaders, whatever they just quit and blame it on the server or w/e.

They now 100% proved that that's their fault, both Askara, and Kasteria were perfect servers, no corruption, no nothing, a decent amount of updates, and Qol changes but yea... Whish we got Brazilians instead they llay servers for years...

I agree that the war players are destroying the servers, they war since the first days and never take a break to regain lvls and cash, which makes alot of people quit yeah.. but what about all the rest of the players, where do they go, thats the thing I dont understand xD

I agree that the war players are destroying the servers, they war since the first days and never take a break to regain lvls and cash, which makes alot of people quit yeah.. but what about all the rest of the players, where do they go, thats the thing I dont understand xD
Its simple, when people see even small drop of players then they just quiting and crying that server dying within a month. Its obvious that first week server having huge activity due to everyone is hard trying to get levels as fast as he can and then after playing less - people getting that fact like „server had 2k players last week, now its just 1.7k ok I quit because server is dying, and each player repeating others minds” in result amount of players is decreasing and decreasing. Its sad but true.

Its simple, when people see even small drop of players then they just quiting and crying that server dying within a month. Its obvious that first week server having huge activity due to everyone is hard trying to get levels as fast as he can and then after playing less - people getting that fact like „server had 2k players last week, now its just 1.7k ok I quit because server is dying, and each player repeating others minds” in result amount of players is decreasing and decreasing. Its sad but true.
Yeah.. the question is if its smart to be able to MC as many clients, because as far as I can tell the server right now is according to my opinion pretty "dead" already but it still shows 600+ players online.. I guess the player ratio drops pretty fast when people feel they have enough runes / cash they stop mcing their makers and a few hundred players drop. And I suppose its best to just let the server die quickly when its already on its way down

Yeah.. the question is if its smart to be able to MC as many clients, because as far as I can tell the server right now is according to my opinion pretty "dead" already but it still shows 600+ players online.. I guess the player ratio drops pretty fast when people feel they have enough runes / cash they stop mcing their makers and a few hundred players drop. And I suppose its best to just let the server die quickly when its already on its way down
Yeh you have your point with mcs, same with trainers - for first week people were skilling their characters then after they reached skill they just been loggin only to play without keep character online on trainers, these are good points. Anyway, we can do nothing about it, all we can do is keep working on server and providing a good support.

man its not like that,they can ask for break even i was asking other leaders if they need a few days without killing eachother to colect cash fix lvls etc? but what after? they just sending another war mode, they got to big ego u know? our team is not like them, and tbh there was no random pks from our side so idk where are this rpg players

@GOD Wille you should really open this platform where players can sell/buy chars. As already mentioned before some ppl were able to play and some just want a char with a higher level without playing a lot. This will make it easier for those to start the server even now. And yes, those who get bored of the server can (finally!) leave without talking a lot about it on TS, discord and otland

@GOD Wille you should really open this platform where players can sell/buy chars. As already mentioned before some ppl were able to play and some just want a char with a higher level without playing a lot. This will make it easier for those to start the server even now. And yes, those who get bored of the server can (finally!) leave without talking a lot about it on TS, discord, and otland

I agree that the buy-sell platform should be added and I first would use it every edition in order to get a char and have some fun if I am unable to level upyself. But that platform usually works with premium points, and there is no real incentive for people that are quitting the ot to sell their chars for points on the said ot.
There are probably 30+ ppl rn selling chars but there is no guarantee someone won't scam you, so that's why nothing is happening and if you added the buy-sell system for points they would still try and sell them for $$ or let the chars go to waste...

So the only way I see this actually having meaning if you let the players sell their chars for $$ over the site and I honestly don't know if its legal even or how you would make it work (probably is illegal somewhere for some stupid ass reason) and in that case Kasteria's administration would have the role of mediators so no one gets scammed and they take the commission of like 5-10-15% or something.

While I think this would help a lot and even keep the server online for a while longer it sounds it would be more hustle with this stupid ass community than its worth.

man its not like that,they can ask for break even i was asking other leaders if they need a few days without killing eachother to colect cash fix lvls etc? but what after? they just sending another war mode, they got to big ego u know? our team is not like them, and tbh there was no random pks from our side so idk where are this rpg players
Im not blaming any specific side, I was in airlines aswell. Im just saying how it is, and most people in the war guilds doesn't really enjoy playing the whole game, they just want the wars and tibia doesn't really work that way :)

I agree that the buy-sell platform should be added and I first would use it every edition in order to get a char and have some fun if I am unable to level upyself. But that platform usually works with premium points, and there is no real incentive for people that are quitting the ot to sell their chars for points on the said ot.
There are probably 30+ ppl rn selling chars but there is no guarantee someone won't scam you, so that's why nothing is happening and if you added the buy-sell system for points they would still try and sell them for $$ or let the chars go to waste...

So the only way I see this actually having meaning if you let the players sell their chars for $$ over the site and I honestly don't know if its legal even or how you would make it work (probably is illegal somewhere for some stupid ass reason) and in that case Kasteria's administration would have the role of mediators so no one gets scammed and they take the commission of like 5-10-15% or something.

While I think this would help a lot and even keep the server online for a while longer it sounds it would be more hustle with this stupid ass community than its worth.
It would work only if we would all be fair. It's no problem, we might do payouts with paysafecards for example of the amount paid for character, but imagine now that someone paid for points get the character, we paid out cash in paysafecard to an seller and buyer just chargeback his money - then we are losing double, and it's one of main reasons we will not do that. Only way we can do is buying characters for premium points. Also, we may add that option even tommorow as the system is fully ready but as we both know current community, people are going to blame me that I'm trying to money grab by adding system in current state of the server, just to be clear. So it's up to you, if you want it we may add it.

All we can say is that we are still working on the server and we won't stop our work untill we have atleast 10 players online. Today we have added Loot Analyser we presented before, some bugs appeard due to this feature but everything has been fixed today and commits will be pushed next server save.

Dont let this server go down so fast guys, members of this crybaby empty move your asses back u will find home for yourself in one of teams
more people incoming next week

Ok @GodWille I feel you, but please read this suggestion:

First of all, great work on everything so far, I know people are dicks and you are not perfect either, but you generally do good job, so kudos!

You obviously have one of the best, if not THE best server out there, but you have the longevity problem like most of the servers nowadays.
Maybe it suits you, you earn more cash in short spurts, but listen to this…

I'll give you the rough and as short as a possible suggestion in order to make something unique and amazing, this is similar to what I do for a living, I mean business consulting and analysis, and I am pretty decent at it, so I am not speaking out of my ass completely. I am basing this all on a few points that I think are true and I will list then below.

First what you need to do is rebrand yourself to Eltoh, Kasteria, Askara, Tibara whatever, similar to Medivia, and create one universal, let's say for the sake of the example you use “Elothivia”, you make a single website Elothivia.com.

Now what you need to do is make a long-lasting, slow-paced, kind of hardcore server that should last “forever.

Now, this is my first point I am basing everything on, is that I believe that 8.0 has a huge player base and no servers to play (other than yours) and that we could all use one long-lasting server. While there are several 7.4 hardcore servers, that retro tibia takes way to much time and is unnecessarily hard and inconvenient, in a sense you need rune makers if you want to exp on a mage, no wands, low damage in knight and paladins weapons and there is not much to collect ( ie outfits, mounts) no quest to go on, etc. While on 8.0 there is always something to do (no hate towards retro players, just making my point).

Also bonus point is that on the current client there are no cave bots.

But very important you will need to take this server into your own direction in order to make it interesting, more on that later.

To make it as hardcore and slow-paced as possible, giving players that have more time to play their advantages but also people that have to work their own advantages, so the rough and as short as possible suggestion is:

1. Make it slow-paced, so low EXP rates starting from like 2.5x and finish on like 1.2-1.3 on like level 50 and that would be final stage. Since that would be to hard for casual players you add 2h green stamina so people who can only play a few hours a day can compete and stay relevant if the final exp rate is 1.2 with 50% green stamina they get around 1.8 which almost as on Kasteria now.

2. Also make team hunts with 4 people grant extra %, but not op, we don’t want the people abusing it either, like 10-20-40% depending on the different vocations.

3. Make loot rate really low, as low as possible, like, 1.2x as well, it all adds up to the next few points so please continue reading.

4. Remake the task system, and split it into 3 NPCs, gold, NPCs, items. By items I mean addon items, hard tasks like, kill 300 green djinns for 15 GCP, kill 500 giant spiders for 20 GSS, make them repeatable but with like 24-48h cooldown. Also, rare items like dragon claw/soul stone should be obtainable thru task but extremely hard, like kill 5k dls in order to kill Demodras (similar to rl tibia), and in order for this to work you need to remake SHOP as well (see point 5). Gold tasks should be made a lot harder than on Kasteria, instead of killing 200 frosts for 100k, it should be like 500 frosts for 50k and these tasks should be used to cover some expanses of hunt not to make insane profits. The experience tasks should follow the same route. Some Mounts should also be added to Items tasks.

5. Remake the donation shop, leave Premium Tune as is, I wouldn’t mind paying 6-7 euros each month playing something I enjoy (so if you have 300-400 active players you earn 2-3k on just tunes each month and shit ton on other donstions) but make everything else way more expensive. Like djinns should be 150-200 points, all retro outfits 2-3x of the current price, and addon items should be like 5x more expensive so it’s even more rewarding to do outfits in the game. This would also keep the economy of the server alive since people would be looting then buying/selling all the addon items, and people with lots of money would still donate, etc, you get the point.

6. Some mounts should be obtainable in a game similar to rl tibia, so people can collect them, and others would still donate for the cool ones.

7. Remove trainers and auto relog on this server, make people earn skills an magic level, etc while being exposed to PKS. You can double the time for an idle kick from 15 to 30 mins in order to make it a bit easier to skill and rune make without any bots.

8. Either make conjured runes 1x or leave them at 2x but make them cost 50% more mana or soul in order to not make it too op.
This all would make server way more fun to play and levels would be controlled more since you wouldn’t have that much cash to pg to begin with and making a 100 level here would be decent acomplishment while making 200 should take some sweet ass time…

9. Add buy/sell char platform for premium points from the start, more money for you and oportunity for people that don't have time to buy chars and skip boring early levels, and later on, oportunity for people to buy decent chars and play/war with their friends if they didnt start the ot on time.

There are a million more suggestions I could write but I will keep them like this, for now, you can get the base idea.

As I mentioned above you would need to update this server all the time in order to make it more interesting to play and so the players have something to look forward to.
You already have some cool concepts and things for players to do with warzones, inq, and ruthless, quest.

You should keep updating it frequently but like big updates could be every 2-3 months while smaller could be every 1-2-3 weeks.

By bigger updates I mean like completely new hunting grounds, sometimes even cites new monsters, cool items, game mechanics, etc.
By smaller ones I mean new mount here and there, new outfit sometimes, smaller hunting grounds like the mother of scarab lair u added, bug fixes, contests, small items, adjusments, etc.

Since this would be a low rate/hardcore server you could do 50% or double exp /loot weekends often in order to engage players more and give people that are freer over the weekend chance to catch up.

YOU Should NEVER change core mechanics of 8.0 like exhaust for healing and damaging spells, mana potions, uhs etc, but you could and should take inspiration from rl tibia because while they usually fuck up, they do some things great too, like Avalanche and Thunderstorm runes are cool and would be great addition while strong, great, ultra mega Giga potions are garbage…

That can apply to hunting places and cities as well, for example Farmine is meh, but lizard city is cool concept and fun place to exp… Same goes for some new quests and items, like killing 6666 demons to do Demon Oak is fucking cool and hard, but some other quests are meh.

And with this server you don't care about the war teams and they time playing, you have your core players base they keep on playing and paying for Premium, and the war teams will come and go when they see that the server is long-lasting, same with new players, etc.
And then finally, after all, you still can lunch Kasteria/Askara or whatever, under the same brand and size as the new world (low/medium/high rates, whatever) few times a year, where again you would grab some quick cash and make war teams come and go… You can save Kasteria as it is now and run it, or use these hardcore servers updates. You could even keep donation points over account so people from hardcore servers can spend them there or another way around.

This way everyone would be happy, people would have the long term server and war teams would have these short-lasting servers to war it out and do their dick measuring contest.
Imagine having wars, real wars on this server because your 2 guilds are in conflict for spawns all the time, and cash is tight so you have to be smart about it on lower levels, then again conflict arises year later when you all are 200-300+ levels over the new update spawns and you battle it out again, that would be fucking dope.

I already spoke to my SWE friends and they would suck a dick in order to play this ot…

Last edited:
1x everything, 100% accurate to 8.0. No OP spawns or trainers etc. But unfortunately, the playerbase of Kasteria / Askara is too retarded so that wont work xD

"lol 600 players? Ded ots"

First of all, great work on everything so far, I know people are dicks and you are not perfect either, but you generally do good job, so kudos!

You obviously have one of the best, if not THE best server out there, but you have the longevity problem like most of the servers nowadays.

I'll give you the rough and as short as a possible suggestion in order to make something unique and amazing, this is similar to what I do for a living, I mean business consulting and analysis, and I am pretty decent at it, so I am not speaking out of my ass completely. I am basing this all on a few points that I think are true and I will list then below.

First what you need to do is rebrand yourself to Eltoh, Kasteria, Askara, Tibara whatever, similar to Medivia, and create one universal, let's say for the sake of the example you use “Elothivia”, you make a single website Elothivia.com.

Now what you need to do is make a long-lasting, slow-paced, kind of hardcore server that should last “forever.

Now, this is my first point I am basing everything on, is that I believe that 8.0 has a huge player base and no servers to play (other than yours) and that we could all use one long-lasting server. While there are several 7.4 hardcore servers, that retro tibia takes way to much time and is unnecessarily hard and inconvenient, in a sense you need rune makers if you want to exp on a mage, no wands, low damage in knight and paladins weapons and there is not much to collect ( ie outfits, mounts) no quest to go on, etc. While on 8.0 there is always something to do (no hate towards retro players, just making my point).

But very important you will need to take this server into your own direction in order to make it interesting, more on that later.

To make it as hardcore and slow-paced as possible, giving players that have more time to play their advantages but also people that have to work their own advantages, so the rough and as short as possible suggestion is:

1. Make it slow-paced, so low EXP rates starting from like 2.5x and finish on like 1.2-1.3 on like level 50 and that would be final stage. Since that would be to hard for casual players you add 2h green stamina so people who can only play a few hours a day can compete and stay relevant if the final exp rate is 1.2 with 50% green stamina they get around 1.8 which almost as on Kasteria now.

2. Also make team hunts with 4 people grant extra %, but not op, we don’t want the people abusing it either, like 10-20-40% depending on the different vocations.

3. Make loot rate really low, as low as possible, like, 1.2x as well, it all adds up to the next few points so please continue reading.

4. Remake the task system, and split it into 3 NPCs, gold, NPCs, items. By items I mean addon items, hard tasks like, kill 300 green djinns for 15 GCP, kill 500 giant spiders for 20 GSS, make them repeatable but with like 24-48h cooldown. Also, rare items like dragon claw/soul stone should be obtainable thru task but extremely hard, like kill 5k dls in order to kill Demodras (similar to rl tibia), and in order for this to work you need to remake SHOP as well (see point 5). Gold tasks should be made a lot harder than on Kasteria, instead of killing 200 frosts for 100k, it should be like 500 frosts for 50k and these tasks should be used to cover some expanses of hunt not to make insane profits. The experience tasks should follow the same route. Some Mounts should also be added to Items tasks.

5. Remake the donation shop, leave Premium Tune as is, I wouldn’t mind paying 6-7 euros each month playing something I enjoy (so if you have 300-400 active players you earn 2-3k on just tunes each month and shit ton on other donstions) but make everything else way more expensive. Like djinns should be 150-200 points, all retro outfits 2-3x of the current price, and addon items should be like 5x more expensive so it’s even more rewarding to do outfits in the game. This would also keep the economy of the server alive since people would be looting then buying/selling all the addon items, and people with lots of money would still donate, etc, you get the point.

6. Some mounts should be obtainable in a game similar to rl tibia, so people can collect them, and others would still donate for the cool ones.

7. Remove trainers and auto relog on this server, make people earn skills an magic level, etc while being exposed to PKS. You can double the time for an idle kick from 15 to 30 mins in order to make it a bit easier to skill and rune make without any bots.

8. Either make conjured runes 1x or leave them at 2x but make them cost 50% more mana or soul in order to not make it too op.
This all would make server way more fun to play and levels would be controlled more since you wouldn’t have that much cash to pg to begin with and making a 100 level here would be decent acomplishment while making 200 should take some sweet ass time…

9. Add buy/sell char platform for premium points from the start, more money for you and oportunity for people that don't have time to buy chars and skip boring early levels, and later on, oportunity for people to buy decent chars and play/war with their friends if they didnt start the ot on time.

There are a million more suggestions I could write but I will keep them like this, for now, you can get the base idea.

As I mentioned above you would need to update this server all the time in order to make it more interesting to play and so the players have something to look forward to.
You already have some cool concepts and things for players to do with warzones, inq, and ruthless, quest.

You should keep updating it frequently but like big updates could be every 2-3 months while smaller could be every 1-2-3 weeks.

By bigger updates I mean like completely new hunting grounds, sometimes even cites new monsters, cool items, game mechanics, etc.
By smaller ones I mean new mount here and there, new outfit sometimes, smaller hunting grounds like the mother of scarab lair u added, bug fixes, contests, small items, adjusments, etc.

Since this would be a low rate/hardcore server you could do 50% or double exp /loot weekends often in order to engage players more and give people that are freer over the weekend chance to catch up.

YOU Should NEVER change core mechanics of 8.0 like exhaust for healing and damaging spells, mana potions, uhs etc, but you could and should take inspiration from rl tibia because while they usually fuck up, they do some things great too, like Avalanche and Thunderstorm runes are cool and would be great addition while strong, great, ultra mega Giga potions are garbage…

That can apply to hunting places and cities as well, for example Farmine is meh, but lizard city is cool concept and fun place to exp… Same goes for some new quests and items, like killing 6666 demons to do Demon Oak is fucking cool and hard, but some other quests are meh.

And with this server you don't care about the war teams and they time playing, you have your core players base they keep on playing and paying for Premium, and the war teams will come and go when they see that the server is long-lasting, same with new players, etc.
And then finally, after all, you still can lunch Kasteria/Askara or whatever, under the same brand and size as the new world (low/medium/high rates, whatever) few times a year, where again you would grab some quick cash and make war teams come and go… You can save Kasteria as it is now and run it, or use these hardcore servers updates. You could even keep donation points over account so people from hardcore servers can spend them there or another way around.

This way everyone would be happy, people would have the long term server and war teams would have these short-lasting servers to war it out and do their dick measuring contest.
Imagine having wars, real wars on this server because your 2 guilds are in conflict for spawns all the time, and cash is tight so you have to be smart about it on lower levels, then again conflict arises year later when you all are 200-300+ levels over the new update spawns and you battle it out again, that would be fucking dope.

I already spoke to my SWE friends and they would suck a dick in order to play this ot…

Long read, but nice concept, read it.

My friends and I almost started playing official tibia because we want something that we can play for longer and enjoy. Due the life and shit we usually have to take, a few days, sometimes a week or two breaks and with these server, it usually means retirement, because by the time you are back the server has gone to shit... But official tibia is a different game, 7.4/medivia are too time consuming and not our cup of tea, so something like this would be fucking amazing. But i don't know if we have a community for it here in europe or if you could make it together with South America somehow with proxies...

On this kinda server even wars would be more fun when they occur naturally because you hate your enemy and you would do anyhing to fuck him over.

These wars on kasteria/askara became kinda boring and repetetive, its 50v50 m wall shitshow, people are similar levels and everyone has more than enough cash so no one cares if they die 5 times in a row...

Again, intersting idea would definantely play it and hopefully Wille considers it..

I read it all, that sounds like a dream server even for us but with current community this is not achievable. Simple example is Tibiantis, server which have been awaited by huge base of players, after a week amount of players has drop from 400 to 200 - currently it have 120 players in peak and still that amount is slowly going down. We have tried to host a semi low rate server in 2k17, people were crying and complaining even about that they have to buy spells and server died within 3 months. Anyway, I could make a poll about such server just to see how many would be interested if we would atleast try to open real long-term server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.