• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
You can not have a long term, or a longer term (3-6 months) server without cave bot, it is simple as that. Don't believe me, look at the otservlist's top 10-20 servers, all of them have cavebots available, and the long term ones encourage them. All those 8.6 servers have elfbot downloadable on their page and even forums with scripts, etc... Gunzodus intentionally keeps Tibia 10 client so that their users can bot, since they are aware that 90% of the players are botting for levels. Still enough proof? Look at the past long germ servers like Hexera, Hexana that lasted for 5 years each and compare them to those without bot.

Or just look at your own backyard, 3 years ago when you ran Tibijka.net, someone made an elfbot compatible client and your server lasted for 3-4 months, after you lost elfbot servers started lasting for month or less...

That's just the sad truth because Tibia doesn't generate many/if any new players, and the majority of the community is now between 25-35 years, which means that vast majority of them is working and a lot of them started families already. People love this game that's why they are trying to play it all the time but when your time is limited you are not going to waste on leveling new char each month on new server...

People like to act high and mighty, but the truth is, when the cavebot is available, 90% of the community uses it, and has used it.
Don't get me wrong I hate TibiaAuto etc, and bot in wars is annoying as hell, but I will bot levels whenever there is opportunity.

Servers like Hexana had a good approach, when you use client that has a cavebot you have less exp, when you use custom client you have more exp, so everyone is satisfied...

I mean on Kasteria and Askara a lot, like really, a lot, of people have been using riftbot, check the the war cam and you can notice it on 80% of the players...
And if that guy from Riftbot added cavebot (which he refuses) Kasteria would still be alive and have around 1k players around. I would personally bot my main when i am at or close to comp, since botting 8.0 is still a lot harded than on 8.6 and you would not be able to have much exp/h either, but I would have like 2-3 cash makers online so I can pg my main either by hand when i am free or by bot when I am not.

You know its true, look at your own team or friends or whatever and see how many of them are botting on each server, doesn't matter if its elfbot, riftbot, tibiauto, lofty or whatever...

Whoever makes a client with integrated cavebot (something like archlight did, and that noxious is going to do for android) is going to be a rich man 101%!

You can not have a long term, or a longer term (3-6 months) server without cave bot, it is simple as that. Don't believe me, look at the otservlist's top 10-20 servers, all of them have cavebots available, and the long term ones encourage them. All those 8.6 servers have elfbot downloadable on their page and even forums with scripts, etc... Gunzodus intentionally keeps Tibia 10 client so that their users can bot, since they are aware that 90% of the players are botting for levels. Still enough proof? Look at the past long germ servers like Hexera, Hexana that lasted for 5 years each and compare them to those without bot.

Or just look at your own backyard, 3 years ago when you ran Tibijka.net, someone made an elfbot compatible client and your server lasted for 3-4 months, after you lost elfbot servers started lasting for month or less...

That's just the sad truth because Tibia doesn't generate many/if any new players, and the majority of the community is now between 25-35 years, which means that vast majority of them is working and a lot of them started families already. People love this game that's why they are trying to play it all the time but when your time is limited you are not going to waste on leveling new char each month on new server...

People like to act high and mighty, but the truth is, when the cavebot is available, 90% of the community uses it, and has used it.
Don't get me wrong I hate TibiaAuto etc, and bot in wars is annoying as hell, but I will bot levels whenever there is opportunity.

Servers like Hexana had a good approach, when you use client that has a cavebot you have less exp, when you use custom client you have more exp, so everyone is satisfied...

I mean on Kasteria and Askara a lot, like really, a lot, of people have been using riftbot, check the the war cam and you can notice it on 80% of the players...
And if that guy from Riftbot added cavebot (which he refuses) Kasteria would still be alive and have around 1k players around. I would personally bot my main when i am at or close to comp, since botting 8.0 is still a lot harded than on 8.6 and you would not be able to have much exp/h either, but I would have like 2-3 cash makers online so I can pg my main either by hand when i am free or by bot when I am not.

You know its true, look at your own team or friends or whatever and see how many of them are botting on each server, doesn't matter if its elfbot, riftbot, tibiauto, lofty or whatever...

Whoever makes a client with integrated cavebot (something like archlight did, and that noxious is going to do for android) is going to be a rich man 101%!

Fuck i have to agree even tho I enjoyed exping manually here, but I remember botting on Tibijka and it was hard to leave him afk since refills couldn't last for even 1h.

Yea i think people just exp while its easy so that's why you have 700-800 active players in the beggining and most of them exp untill that last stage, or like 110-20 which can be reached in 10-15 days and then just war war war, then you have players that wanna exp a bit higher, but when hey reach, lets say 140-50 they also stop expig and they only war war war and then you are left with like 100 active random and rpg players, and small ammount of war players that are exping after like 20 days since everyone reached their goal level for wars already... And since you are not logging in to exp because it takes you like 1h for lvl and you value your time, as soon as you lose war and are left without a team you just dont log in anymore...

And thats what the drop downs of online numbers basically boils down to...

And on the server where people can bot, instead of quiting on 110, they try to get higher levels with bots and server can stay online for longer...

do a 1x exp 1x loot 8.x serv nobody ever made a server like that, why do low rates always have to be only on 7.4?

Its not a good time to host such server, but we will do that one day definitely.

Do 8.6 rates like Kasteria with shop similar to kasteria, fuck it you can even use everything from kasteria... If you can transform it to 8.6...

If you are doing the same shop system just put addon items on like 0.5x, so they are still lootable but people will buy them from shop...

I mean if you decide to host 8.6, you dont need to make it hardcore, just make it somewhat interesting, like no djinns in random cities, rates similar to kastera/askara, no op new items like these orsha ots, keep the pacc from kasteroa, so if people wanna wear addons and bot items for them they still need to pay for pacc etc...

You should host it in a week or two if your files are ready, this edition can be a test kind over a summer and then if corrections are needed you can do them and rehost it over the winter...
I am saying it cuz there are no servers atm, a lot of us are playing ethania.net, but it is a hot garbage man to be honest. Server is orsha, buggy as hell, op items but people are still enjoying the fights...

So how soon could we expect it?

open 8.0 men, just let people use this bbot like before for people without hands there was cavebot

btw am anty botter but if this helps to make server alive so
its possible to add spawns from 8.6? like zao yalahar etc?
and for sure u need br community

open 8.0 men, just let people use this bbot like before for people without hands there was cavebot

btw am anty botter but if this helps to make server alive so
its possible to add spawns from 8.6? like zao yalahar etc?
and for sure u need br community

8.0 = one month server tops, proven on 10 editions of kasteria and original tibia...
Wish that wasnt true but it is, i mean he can still run 8.0 and 8.6 at the same time under different names ao everyone plays what they want, but a decent 8.6 server will always outlive 8.0 even a great one as kasteria.. If a 8.6 was as clean as Kasterka it could last for god knows how long... Look at the noxiousOT, globals, hexera etc

just add another exp stage, delete floors of banuta below the surface one, I remember first edition of Kasteria, it didnt die so fast, exp was fixed on 3x, no additional spawns, u needed quests to access any better location - actually I dont think its an option here, but deleting customs, bringing 8.0 to its basics, stage 8-100 x3, 101-140 x2,141-999 x1, and server will not die so fast, consider some decent loot rate so at least ppl will have cash to tryhard, delete dead redemption from shop - it was greedy of you to add this, actually I see you point here now, u give low loot rate to enforce outra-game transactions, u need cash>u buy points>u sell points>u have cash>u exp>u dont loot>u need cash and thats the loop and its also killing the server, not the dicers as u indicated beginning of this edition

#edit
and dont make fool of yourself starting 8.6 shitty edition just because u need money for all inclusive Cuban trip, cmon be serious

just add another exp stage, delete floors of banuta below the surface one, I remember first edition of Kasteria, it didnt die so fast, exp was fixed on 3x, no additional spawns, u needed quests to access any better location - actually I dont think its an option here, but deleting customs, bringing 8.0 to its basics, stage 8-100 x3, 101-140 x2,141-999 x1, and server will not die so fast, consider some decent loot rate so at least ppl will have cash to tryhard, delete dead redemption from shop - it was greedy of you to add this, actually I see you point here now, u give low loot rate to enforce outra-game transactions, u need cash>u buy points>u sell points>u have cash>u exp>u dont loot>u need cash and thats the loop and its also killing the server, not the dicers as u indicated beginning of this edition

#edit
and dont make fool of yourself starting 8.6 shitty edition just because u need money for all inclusive Cuban trip, cmon be serious

Not to be a dick, but that server wouldn't die as fast because it would not be alive in the first place at all...

Striping map to 8.0 basic would be so boring and blunt to play and only people that never played official tibia from 2003-07 and played thru those clients on live, wish for that, but after playing that for a week you would get bored and quit, especially on that 1x last stage.

Best places for mages are tombs, which sux in their own and casual players would be downgraded to ancient scarbs/d lairs and who in their right mind would go and hunt with vis/flam ancients in 2020 for 300-500k exp/h...

And i see you guys wanting to put the last stage on 1x on either hardcore or low edition to punish low/crush and those hardcore exp players, but you would do the opposite. They would still have all the time in the world to exp and instead of being 330 in a month, they would be 250-60, while most of the casual players would quit long time ago since they are not insane to exp on 1x for 500k/h, if you think otherwise you must be disconnected from reality.
And because people would still be afraid that server would die in a month or two they wouldn't even bother wasting their time on 1x stage, only logging in to occasionally fight, meaning low online numbers, low activity, meaning server is dedek, like kasteria in a month, in this case even sooner...

Only way for a long term server is a Medivia way, bring shit ton of custom content on a low rate so people keep coming back and exploring new things, if you have to keep grinding same stupid ass spawn on OT in 2020, you are not going to that if you are mentally all there...

And lol on 8.6 being a cash grab, if they wanted they could just restart Kasteria again in a week and grab you cash since people keep coming back like sheep...

But i dont see the problem in hosting both 8.0 and 8.6 and players choose what they like...

Lets be honest guys.. in the end it’s not about the server, it’s about the people. I’ve been on many teamspeaks in the last months and most of the people were just crying for no reason. Askara was a good server and so is Kasteria but in the end it’s always about the people that are perma complaining about nonsense. With that attitude of the Community no server will be a long term one

Status
Not open for further replies.