• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Kazuya aka Taze god from 7.4 TIBIA & Medivia pushing like a parcel from 8.0

Enjoy guys ;)
u r da best pusherman ever, gosh i'm happy to share servidor with pvp gods like u

u d release push movie, record every push made by u, for people like me that tactic is fckn mysterious, adore u

if i was virgin again... i would take first push from u

Krzysztof Kononowicz
121 Master Sorcerer
on 2019-07-24 08:58:13
wrongly banned
Yesterday, i was wrongly banned by kasti beacuse i uh his monster, im wanna play on this ots. Please unban me
XDDDD
Just reading kasteria forum and noticed that

Last edited:
Wow, congratulations for wasting your time. I've deleted that thread because I've unbanned this guy.
well, I don't think it's a waste of time to warn people that GOD Kasti bans players without reason to grab even more money from them

Wow, congratulations for wasting your time. I've deleted that thread because I've unbanned this guy.
Unban or not, Kasti is a joke, playing GM is a cancer, the most funny thing is, he did many stupid things like emo rage, banning people during stream. Oh, no they PKING me, go go ban, ban them all. Pretty good advertisement xD

Last edited:
Kasti is advertiser, and even if he is little mental, he is bringing randoms to ots, so we got people that playin, so u cant say "ded ots" after 1 week of server. Even bigger mentals trying to make his advertising harder, and they doin it cuz they are jealous he got money from this, lulz. get a life

I propose add new war statistics.

1.Most assisting in killing / kills
2.Most death by enemies

Kasti is advertiser, and even if he is little mental, he is bringing randoms to ots, so we got people that playin, so u cant say "ded ots" after 1 week of server. Even bigger mentals trying to make his advertising harder, and they doin it cuz they are jealous he got money from this, lulz. get a life
Get a life, you say. Oukaaay. He's doing stupid things and here I am to enlight this dude above.

This server would be much better if we would get some exp for killing players, especially players with higher lvls, pvp enfo with skulls is something which wouldn't much destroy gameplay for rpgers, but it would be nice bonus for players, who like pk.

Now on this server enjoys the most 2 kind of players (rpgers and players from war teams) with exp for killing players also a third group would enjoy much better this server (group who like to pk).

Hopefully to see someday this server with pvp-enfo with skulls, would be much funnier playing here.

This server would be much better if we would get some exp for killing players, especially players with higher lvls, pvp enfo with skulls is something which wouldn't much destroy gameplay for rpgers, but it would be nice bonus for players, who like pk.

Now on this server enjoys the most 2 kind of players (rpgers and players from war teams) with exp for killing players also a third group would enjoy much better this server (group who like to pk).

Hopefully to see someday this server with pvp-enfo with skulls, would be much funnier playing here.
xD !

movies MUST HAVE on new youtube channel of eloth team:

Astaroth - co i jak
Warzones - co i jak

randoms that dont know about them will finally feel like they have something to do.

movies MUST HAVE on new youtube channel of eloth team:

Astaroth - co i jak
Warzones - co i jak

randoms that dont know about them will finally feel like they have something to do.
Yeh, I will post some tutorials about our custom content today:)

@GOD Wille Kamil, I'd like to congratulate You with choosing of Your friends or people who are responsible for Your server.
Kasti is a fckin piece of sh!t and he acts like a child.
Want proof? - Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/7b7917901a0857453d782c8bc2e3e51e)

Now I will quickly translate most important stuff for other players and please don't delete this post because I'm going to spam this thing all over here until Kasteria die and You will finally f#ck Kasti and open Eloth or tibijka or whatever. Anything without this piece of garbage.

Translation - Kasti banned some guy because he was healing Kasti's monsters.
Kasti said to him then: go to the item shop and ban Yourself an unban for 50 points, You will pay for beeing a jerk. Give me names of Your friends and I will kick them from this f#ckin' server if You're not okay with my decision.

Not let's be clear, this is Tibia ffs, this is how this game works. People gonna heal Your monsters, people gonna kill You over and over or steal Your lootbags etc. Kasti is just weak kid who doesn't belong here and he's powerabusing as f@ck.

Great server.

Another idea made by the greatest rpg player - add some bonus for making acheivments, like manas 5gp less if u got xx achievments, or 3% extra exp forever after geting all acheivments etc etc, rpg players will have things to do

@GOD Wille Kamil, I'd like to congratulate You with choosing of Your friends or people who are responsible for Your server.
Kasti is a fckin piece of sh!t and he acts like a child.
Want proof? - Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/7b7917901a0857453d782c8bc2e3e51e)

Now I will quickly translate most important stuff for other players and please don't delete this post because I'm going to spam this thing all over here until Kasteria die and You will finally f#ck Kasti and open Eloth or tibijka or whatever. Anything without this piece of garbage.

Translation - Kasti banned some guy because he was healing Kasti's monsters.
Kasti said to him then: go to the item shop and ban Yourself an unban for 50 points, You will pay for beeing a jerk. Give me names of Your friends and I will kick them from this f#ckin' server if You're not okay with my decision.

Not let's be clear, this is Tibia ffs, this is how this game works. People gonna heal Your monsters, people gonna kill You over and over or steal Your lootbags etc. Kasti is just weak kid who doesn't belong here and he's powerabusing as f@ck.

Great server.
Its u who is stupid. Every edition there are idiots THAT NOT EVEN PLAYIN KASTERIA , they just making chars TO HEAL MONSTERS OF ADVERTISER.
Bans are good. Kasti is advertising and people making chars JUST TO HEAL HIS AND ONLY HIS MONSTERS.

Buy unban so u can go and uh his monsters again for 10minutes.

Dude, this is Tibia and this is how it works. This is pvp server and if You're just not able to kill solo some paladin, You make his life terrible by healing his monsters. Kasti is just a kid who's powerabusing.
Quick reminder - 2 years ago there was "tibijka" without Kasti and it was the best @GOD Wille server ever. There was 900 people online for 6 months, 10 open battles a day with 50 active players in every guild in warmode and there was 3 of those guilds at the end. There was 4 guilds for 4 months with 60 active players.

7.4 - You kill people or push dead monsters body to steal loot
8.0 - same sh!t, without pushing bodies because You can't.

So to every1 now - I will pay premium tune/50 points to every1 who kill Kasti right now till server die. Just send me a cam on private msg.
If You gonna get banned or deleted, just post it here, people gonna see how dumb Kasti is. Sorry but this is not how it works. Alot of GM's on rl tibia played on many servers and even if They could ban people for killing them, they wouldnt .

Status
Not open for further replies.