• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
i promise you next time i will fix it on hotkeys please forgive me my bad :(

Last edited:
Honestly I'd also cry about bots on a 8.0 server to hide the fact that I'm getting owned by We Old Now...

Also if there is so many custom spawns etc, you could add medusas instead of lich to goroma serpents, i know thats how it was on 8.0 but with so many custom spawns its just no sense to go to place like that cuz it sux. Buffing it with medusas will make another nice spawn .
goroma serpents on real 8.0 xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
sure, zwidek with katrilla and taifun devilery had teamhunt on venore walls +4 in 2007

Last edited:
sure, zwidek with katrilla and taifun devilery had teamhunt on venore walls +4 in 2007
i heared they mostly enjoyed hunting prison -2 on plains of havoc

whats bad in idea of upgrade goroma serpents to make this spawn actually worth for solo players, if there are exps like walls etc ? Your kind of logic is stupid as fuck

this is not 8.0 server, this is 8.0 MECHANICs server and thats a difference that makes people actually play on kasteria, if u would notice ots like original are dying after first hours cuz all u got there is frosts okolnir and tombs XD

Lately we have been very busy with working on the new client, so the updates with the content has had to suffer for a little while. We apologize for that, but since we finally got done with it, we are now able to present you with our latest update - Spectrum ship!

Each and every server save there will be a chance that a Spectrum ship will crash on its way to Darashia, and thus break. This will in its own turn lead to the crashed ship getting stranded somewhere nearby the lands of Darashia.

gRZQXWd.gif

If you then manage to find the broken ship, you will be able to help repairing it by completing a few tasks. The tasks given are global, and not personal – which means that any player will be able to contribute to the task getting completed, at any time.

If the world completes all of the tasks requested from the Spectrum Captain, the next day after server save, the Captain might reward you by letting you travel to the lands of Spectrum Castle. This area contains good hunts for experience – alongside with a chance of being able to respawn the mighty Castle Boss and reap its great rewards if you manage to slay it!

Spectrum ship will soon be haunting our world.
Be careful!

Last edited:
Getting bored of playing the same vocation and not enough time to start over. Any chance you might add a donation option to change vocation class and... lets say every skill turns to 1 so it wont be abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.