• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@GOD Wille
man now you removed because low etc want to leave ots, if u really remove this poll our enemy "empty team" going to leave server as they said
make a compromise and put like 60% not 40 o 80 as u said
if they still cry just ignore them they gonna play
Post automatically merged:

@GOD Wille u making poll for everyone so if they want to leave let them leave

@GOD Wille set it fast to 60% or you will lose empty team, you really going to lose 70 ppl,because 7 ppl spam your forum that they going to leave?

you should insta ban them for what they doing

HAHA u dumb shit dont u realize that if he gonna boost 4voc th to 100% we can take rp and make twice more xp then now so we going to be lvl 300 in 1 week i see your braindad, but dont show it so often k?
Everyone have same start on the server, everyone knows the shared bonus from beggining and exp rate, so if u made account on this server u accepted all of it. So cry is free :( keep crying on forum
EMPTY real enemy XD 50:12/14:1 yes they are the real enemy xDD dont forget he leaving every last edition after 1-2 week xD
btw have in mind that only empty leave server with 24h ban for selling char not people that was playing with him get some information before u speak retard.

Good job Niebieski, everyone have same start so why u want to change smth bcse empty cant lvl up his char? So if someone have any problem they should just msg to you and u will change so they can pg HAHA @GOD Wille

Last edited:
haha 60vs60 battles yes share me cam from battle, it was yesterday on darashia? 2 days ago on ab'dendriel or maybe few days ago?

For sure many players are on trainers, so you telling me these players are mc's from You pvp guys just to increase amount of players online? Got it ;]

Go cry more ;)

hahaahahhahaahhahahaahah "crying". Im gave u indisputable facts which you ignore. I will stop trying to use logic and proof and just stop trying to have a discussion. Ill continue to enjoy the server.

hahaah "crying". Im gave u indisputable facts which you ignore. I will stop trying to use logic and proof and just stop trying to have a discussion. Ill continue to enjoy the server.
Which proof? LOL XD

Should I help you with english leassons or just google translate to polish? I made the statment that almost all in top 50 are war players which means a change in exp impact us the most. I tried to open a dialogue. You said u didnt believe me and I asked you to prove me wrong. Also then u went on a sarcacstic rant about no fights and pvp on server. Do you even play here?

@GOD Wille
What's the point of exping in party if in party with 4 different vocations I got like 1/2 or 1/3 of exp i can get solo.
For example solo on Dragon Lords or Frost Dragon i can get 1.5 - 1.7kk exp per hour, at party it's like 600k.
I also think exp should be boosted for parties.
For that no-lifers slow and crash you should open another server. Have you ever seen someone play 20 hours in a row then 4h for rest and again 20h exp?
Neerax cry is free server is open for everyone if u have problems u should change server to some 7.4 tibiantis and pg there maybe u will get chance xD
2k20 people crying bcse someone have more time to play XDD so funny

,, For that no-lifers slow and crash you should open another server. Have you ever seen someone play 20 hours in a row then 4h for rest and again 20h exp? "- yes i did check kasteria top1 and top2 :D and it's more like 30h and 3h rest but keep crying

And dont forget u will stuck with this solo exp and th will improve on higher lvls, but it's to hard to think better cry to niebieski to change server bcse of 2 people.

Neerax cry is free server is open for everyone if u have problems u should change server to some 7.4 tibiantis and pg there maybe u will get chance xD
2k20 people crying bcse someone have more time to play XDD so funny
he can also go war ot and keep using bot to win someone ajeee

@Spillevink did they quit after week last year? did you ever talk with him about it? he still got time to no life i was talking with him before server starts and today
i think our ego is to big because we won battle
yes last 2 edition empty leave from server after 1-2 week XDD i guess u play other kasteria then xD CRY IS FREE

you think he will ever ban botters? this guy is scared of his own players, hes never going to ban anyone. if he does we can just cry and the ban will be removed. just look at last posts, hes scared of adjusting tiny percentage changes loooooooool
from 40% to 100% #tiny percentage changes u should go back to school if u dont know word tiny xD

its obvious that them morons like low and crush are against changes just because they exp only togather, or with alek so its 3 people

remember - it's better to make some changes and even regret it than not making them at all and see server slowly dieing. its only like 5-6 people like low, crush and them spain randoms that don't want it. As I've spoke to the rest of the team they are open for any changes, nobody gives a shit about low and crush anymore, let them be 300 levels whatever, but you gotta to listen the rest of the community. Its not like only gitejro members wants that changes, many of neutral players want it as well. Whats the point of looking for 4 professions to team hunt and making less exp than solo. Seriously, can't see any sense.

You said you want community to build the server with you by giving you their feedbacks, but right now you do not listen to the community. Just make a POLL and see what community thinks.
CRY IS FREE i will take rp to get 4voc th and going to make 5kk/h and get lvl 300 in another week did u think about it ? ahh sorry ur just typical forum fighter with lvl 50 on kasteria CRY MORE PLAX

@GOD Wille just told this crying babys from forum that everyone accept bonus shared, low rate before server start cuz they make account and play kasteria, and empty team is not leaving from the server just empty and few crying babys the rest will make own team or join some other. Why should you change anything after 1 week cuz some people cant take lvl on ots and others can? nice joke so maybe private spawn for $ maybe that gonna help :D CRY IS FREE EXP IS NOT :* 48h reload soon keep crying on forum

Should I help you with english leassons or just google translate to polish? I made the statment that almost all in top 50 are war players which means a change in exp impact us the most. I tried to open a dialogue. You said u didnt believe me and I asked you to prove me wrong. Also then u went on a sarcacstic rant about no fights and pvp on server. Do you even play here?
no comment for real ;D, it's funny when you talking about fights when i can count them on the fingers of one hand

no comment for real ;D, it's funny when you talking about fights when i can count them on the fingers of one hand
stop avoiding subject. Give me one name in top 50 who is no war player. Else ill ignore u.

as I thought u are lvl 50 on kasteria and you dont know any war players or war team. Ignored.
Yes im 47 lvl and i have seen war on youtube. You give me that cam when u fought 60vs60 or no fucking rat?

Good ots, but i think for RPG ppls, who want spending 10 hours per day to exping anyways i spent a good time here

Good ots, but i think for RPG ppls, who want spending 10 hours per day to exping anyways i spent a good time here
low rate- u need to spend time to get lvl that how it works if u want fast pg try to find ,,high rate evo ots" then maybe u will be able to take more then lvl 50.

Its funny because before the server started, spanish people and also low said that the exp should be easier at the start atleast to get lvl 100 fast, but all of you that now are compaining coz its too hard were saying that Naaaaa exp should be hard since the beginning, you can just scroll up and see what me and low said before the server start, and everyone was complaining and saying if you want an orsha ot go to baiaks etc etc, so now eat your words dogs. Woof woof

Status
Not open for further replies.