• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
community is just a bunch of crybabies plus to make a truly longterm server you'd have to bring back all the original loot percentages from real tibia, bring back mana regen to what it was on 8.0, nerf soft boots, remove tasks, remove custom monsters, remove shared exp and pacc bonuses, make exp x1 skill x1, magic x1, remove trainers, fix distance formula, start massive bot purges, add a BALANCED custom content (and a lot of it), not some venom dragon or custom oramond castle/asura bullshit and that is only the tip of the iceberg but then i bet there'd be ppl crying that server is an "x1 zdechlak lol".

You can't have the cake and eat the cake. If the server is supposed to be long-term it should be made even harder than real tibia was back then just because of how much the average player's skill and knowledge increased.

Best places for mages are tombs, which sux in their own and casual players would be downgraded to ancient scarbs/d lairs and who in their right mind would go and hunt with vis/flam ancients in 2020 for 300-500k exp/h...

if you think 500k xp/hr is low then you should get your head checked man
i honestly think that if the best exp per hour you could get would be around 120-150k/hr with insane waste that'd be good as fuck for the server but hey, its just me, what do I know XD

Last edited:
community is just a bunch of crybabies plus to make a truly longterm server you'd have to bring back all the original loot percentages from real tibia, bring back mana regen to what it was on 8.0, nerf soft boots, remove tasks, remove custom monsters, remove shared exp and pacc bonuses, make exp x1 skill x1, magic x1, remove trainers, fix distance formula, start massive bot purges, add a BALANCED custom content (and a lot of it), not some venom dragon or custom oramond castle/asura bullshit and that is only the tip of the iceberg but then i bet there'd be ppl crying that server is an "x1 zdechlak lol".

You can't have the cake and eat the cake. If the server is supposed to be long-term it should be made even harder than real tibia was back then just because of how much the average player's skill and knowledge increased.

if you think 500k xp/hr is low then you should get your head checked man
i honestly think that if the best exp per hour you could get would be around 120-150k/hr with insane waste that'd be good as fuck for the server but hey, its just me, what do I know XD

Who the fuck would play that, go on tibiantis or whatever it is called then. You really believe you could have more than 30 ppl willing to exp for 150-200k exp/h, you must be insane then... People are not willing to exp on 2x and decent loot cuz it "takes to long to level" and they never have cash... If you wanna play that i am afraid you will have to invent time machine and go back to 2005, there were quite few good servers go for Kyra, Nova, Morgana, Aurea.. =]

Open highrate shit so we can war -.- and gtfo with ur 8.6 sheeeeeeeitssz

Kasteria is online and most people already have levels, go war what are you waiting for? Why the fuck do u need a new serveR? People like you are the reason European community is pure trash, NEW SERVER NEW SERVER, ME WANNA LOW RATE, ME WANNA HIGH RATE, ME WANNA MUCH CASH BUT OTHER PLAYERS PORANDO... the fuck out of here mongoloids you probably write on trade "looking for guild, good pvp, active 24/7"

Who the fuck would play that, go on tibiantis or whatever it is called then. You really believe you could have more than 30 ppl willing to exp for 150-200k exp/h, you must be insane then... People are not willing to exp on 2x and decent loot cuz it "takes to long to level" and they never have cash... If you wanna play that i am afraid you will have to invent time machine and go back to 2005, there were quite few good servers go for Kyra, Nova, Morgana, Aurea.. =]

what?

how can you say that you will never have money on x1 server when on those sorts of servers you can gather insane amounts of money even on low levels just through lootbags (you will make a ton of these), death matters and is fucking painful, levels matter and people that play "just for war/fights" are getting verified within 1-2 months of the server. At least even if there's 200 people playing you'd know its those 200 people that matter, not some random maciek from januszots.com that will jump on any other server or xlog the moment he dies from a rat on rookgaard.

Somehow Tibiantis is there and at peak hours you get 120-140 people exping on a x1 vanilla 7.4 server, waiting in queue on every better exp spot, almost everytging is taken and you see nobody complaining - quite the opposite, people fucking love it.

You're asking for a long-term server but you're refusing to comply with things that'll acutally make it long-term. Stupidity at its finest. Looks like an 8.0 player with 60-80 iq tops, mashing hotkeys on a battle and believing he matters. Stop thinking about the collective which amounts of randoms in 80% and think about people that matter and will play regardless of what the rates are and how the server looks like.

Last edited:
@GOD Wille I am still asking myself why the teams left Kasteria and why there are not many new teams joining. The server itself is perfect for war guilds and rpg players.
Don’t you think that a platform which is just offering chars (this already happened on tutor boards in their houses on askara, on allegro/eBay and on trade chat) from people who want to stop playing will help your servers to stay alive for longer? Yes, some guys can get scammed but the same can happen on allegro, eBay and other platforms and in the end it shouldn’t be your problem. Atleast new teams have the possibility to start your server right away instead of lvling up a char for days/weeks

I knew players here are insane, but admins listening to the whining is fucking 10/10 xD
Ok dear players we will introduce bot system for everyone and move it to 8.6, thanks for great idea for a longterm server!

Recreant cleared it up. Listening to whining players destroyed real tibia.
All you need to do for a longterm server is make the exp rate longterm - max x2.

I knew players here are insane, but admins listening to the whining is fucking 10/10 xD
Ok dear players we will introduce bot system for everyone and move it to 8.6, thanks for great idea for a longterm server!

Recreant cleared it up. Listening to whining players destroyed real tibia.
All you need to do for a longterm server is make the exp rate longterm - max x2.

Yup. But the administration of the server isn't mature enough to host a long-term server. It's just a cash grab in the end.

How is that hard to understand that a server will never long last if there isnt a bot? You can put whatever you want into stages, the server wont last more than 2 months (with luck).

I dont remember 100% but I think tibianus 7.4 was the last server i played before quitting tibia and I think that one lasted longer and was alot of fun

Either do a
How is that hard to understand that a server will never long last if there isnt a bot? You can put whatever you want into stages, the server wont last more than 2 months (with luck).

Yes, the server will be sooooo alive. Perma 600 online out of which 590 are cavebotting and selling gps cheaper than dirt.

I am honestly amazed by the admins that they listen to this bs.

Either do a

Yes, the server will be sooooo alive. Perma 600 online out of which 590 are cavebotting and selling gps cheaper than dirt.

I am honestly amazed by the admins that they listen to this bs.

Without the bots the server will be alive? A server with 50-100 ppl average is alive? I prefer 1k people with 900 bots (this bots are people, idk if you know it) rather than a server without anyone in dp/citys.

Anyway, whats ur recipe to the perfect server?

You guys can’t compare different versions/clients.
The 7.4 community is a huge rpg one which makes it easier to have a long term server because they love the retro feeling + there are some core teams that only want fight on non hotkey servers.

On 8.6/bot servers you mostly have a dead but big community because everyone is perma botting the whole day, some people might rpg with quests a little and the rest is active at evening/night times to war a little.

..and then there is the 8.0 Community which is not interested in rpging that much but doesn’t want to fight with no hotkeys. They hate botters, but they are also not willing to put too much time into leveling up a character manually. That’s why they complain about those people who still do it (low and crush) and after some weeks they get bored or think that they invested too much time into pging. Out of a sudden the server sucks for them and they spread their negative attitude on teamspeaks and forums instead of just leaving the others alone.
I can assure you that if you would ask several people from different teams playing kasteria/askara why they quit they don’t even know why and if you ask them wether they would like to start playing again if their commander starts they will for sure agree - sheeps follow the crowd (without using their brain)

The 7.4 community is a huge rpg one which makes it easier to have a long term server because they love the retro feeling + there are some core teams that only want fight on non hotkey servers.

On 8.6/bot servers you mostly have a dead but big community because everyone is perma botting the whole day, some people might rpg with quests a little and the rest is active at evening/night times to war a little.

..and then there is the 8.0 Community which is not interested in rpging that much but doesn’t want to fight with no hotkeys. They hate botters, but they are also not willing to put too much time into leveling up a character manually. That’s why they complain about those people who still do it (low and crush) and after some weeks they get bored or think that they invested too much time into pging. Out of a sudden the server sucks for them and they spread their negative attitude on teamspeaks and forums instead of just leaving the others alone.
I can assure you that if you would ask several people from different teams playing kasteria/askara why they quit they don’t even know why and if you ask them wether they would like to start playing again if their commander starts they will for sure agree - sheeps follow the crowd (without using their brain)

Spot on and I agree on everything beside point about 8.6... While yes, true, the community is kind of dead right now, but i Believe its due the lack of the decent servers. Ethania right now is pretty active with pkers killing each other during the day and 4-5 guild fight at night... But its still a shitty server, with outdated map, system and everything and its also laggy as hell and clunky, and rest of the servers are just fully bad, or EVO which is not 8.6 at all, but tibia in its own...

I believe if someone who already has a following, like this Kasteria team, made a decent 8.6, with normalized rates on a lower spectrum, where you can't just mindlessly bot, like here if no one kills you for 10 hours, you jump from 170 to 190, that's a bad design, but where you actually have to make smart decisions and bot lower spawns for cash on cash makers etc, not just buy 2k sds and leave your mage on spawn if he dies he dies you lose nothing. I believe that kind of a server could last for a half a year or maybe even more... Because on 8.6 you don't need 50 man guilds, you have smaller guilds of 20-30 people and on along term server there could be like 7-8 of those, everyone has his own war, if you wanna chill for 7 days the other team won't quit because they have another 6 teams to fight, etc..

@GOD Wille
Why don't you make a discussion thread on discussion boards, and when are you planning on lunching 8.6?

There's about 60% rpg 40% pvp players average on 7.x, depending on the server type/rates these percentages change, but the average amounts to this.

Surely, that's a good point - people who play on different versions shouldn't be compared because they look for different things, however the principles for making the server long-term stay the same.

Either you want a server for a quick war or you want a long term one. You can't have both, that's just how it works which most of the people commenting on this thread fail to realize.

I've played a fair bit of servers past 3 years and i can tell you the only ones that lasted more than 6 months have always been lowrates with vanilla map, BALANCED custom content and the exp rates of x1 or x2.

Without the bots the server will be alive? A server with 50-100 ppl average is alive? I prefer 1k people with 900 bots (this bots are people, idk if you know it) rather than a server without anyone in dp/citys.

Anyway, whats ur recipe to the perfect server?

If you'd rather take 1k online with 900 botters rather than 150 real, actual players just to satisfy your eyes, then you're comparable to a kindergartner, that will always pick the taller glass with "more" liquid, rather than a wide glass with "less" liquid in it, even if there's more liquid volume in the wider glass.

Last edited:
Spot on and I agree on everything beside point about 8.6... While yes, true, the community is kind of dead right now, but i Believe its due the lack of the decent servers. Ethania right now is pretty active with pkers killing each other during the day and 4-5 guild fight at night... But its still a shitty server, with outdated map, system and everything and its also laggy as hell and clunky, and rest of the servers are just fully bad, or EVO which is not 8.6 at all, but tibia in its own...

I believe if someone who already has a following, like this Kasteria team, made a decent 8.6, with normalized rates on a lower spectrum, where you can't just mindlessly bot, like here if no one kills you for 10 hours, you jump from 170 to 190, that's a bad design, but where you actually have to make smart decisions and bot lower spawns for cash on cash makers etc, not just buy 2k sds and leave your mage on spawn if he dies he dies you lose nothing. I believe that kind of a server could last for a half a year or maybe even more... Because on 8.6 you don't need 50 man guilds, you have smaller guilds of 20-30 people and on along term server there could be like 7-8 of those, everyone has his own war, if you wanna chill for 7 days the other team won't quit because they have another 6 teams to fight, etc..

@GOD Wille
Why don't you make a discussion thread on discussion boards, and when are you planning on lunching 8.6?

bro you are full retard.
if u want 8.6 there is like 200 server on otservlist, go there, find one and gtfo here.
this is 8.0 nobraino

No one gonna play 8.0 some People got work and stuff in life People that cry got no rl life to be fair Just start 8. 6 the People that cry Will play anyway

No one gonna play 8.0 some People got work and stuff in life People that cry got no rl life to be fair Just start 8. 6 the People that cry Will play anyway
why people would want to have again 8.0? i guess it would be the 4th or 5th version of it this year already
Post automatically merged:

Of course that a good option would be thinking for a 8.6 server to have some wars, it it has good balance for levels/dmg etc it can last 3-4weeks so its good.
Dont think any server 8.6 can last more than 1 month actually in europe

you dont need 8.6 to bot your char u can do it by bbot on 8.0
but plx no elfbot

Eroto is actually right. As I already mentioned it before, the 8.6 versions (atleast in europe) seem to be like a dead community because everyone is just perma afk botting which makes a server die fast too. I would say that an 8.0 server is a good idea but maybe you should allow botting and just focus on making it not possible to use the bot in war as you already did on askara/kasteria. I really enjoy playing 8.0 and I would love to play the actual version of kasteria right now if there would be people/teams playing it too. As someone already said before.. there is a good server online right now. Why ask for a new one? New teams should just start there and get some motivation to lvl up their chars, no matter if it’s with or without bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.