• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
View attachment 52269

server is great! between 3 and 6 am nobody died on latest deaths but player count shows 750 ppl online xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
keep updates gajs GJ, enjoy exping on dedek ots with no new players bcs banned from otservlist ajeeeeeeeeeee
TIC TAC TIC TAC
wait theres not alot of active pking in the middle of the night and most of those 750 ppl are in trainers? whaaat? im in shock bro maybe you are right the server must be dead

This edition has been awesome and all of your additions have been fun and engaging, but my question is more suited towards the future since all we know these kind of of ots have limited time even though this one has lasted fair amount and will probably last some time more which I hope it does.

I am curious what is stopping you from going “Medivia” route and making one long term stable hardcore server for people that want to enjoy your content for longer times and then under the same “name” but different worlds you can keep opening editions like these, or higher exp rate or askara map 3-4-5 times a year for more casual players and war teams.

Hardcore version with all of your content would be sight to be behold, but you would have to edit some things and add aditional quests, etc… Like access to Venomir, Okolnir, Goroma etc… There are a lot of things that would need to be suited towards the things like these but for the sake of the post I won’t write them here…

From the revenue stand point for me it doesn’t make sense for you not to start it, unless costs of upkeep of the server are far more than I am imagining, but even then it has potential to make you more money per year due to some other factors.

For the hardcore worlds you would have to change up things in shop as well, like making Djinns/Rashid more expensive as well as Henricus and addon items a little bit. You would have to rework task etc etc, but as I said those things would be up for discussion.

This long term server, like Medivia’s one, would live off the war teams at all but from RPGers (there is a lot of things to do for RPGers on your server now and on hc editions it would take them 6 months or more to fulfill everything which would in turn allow you to do bigger updates every 5-6 months etc) and it would live off smaller teams as well and there is a lot of them on Kasteria every edition but they get killed of or consumed or smoldered by the big teams every time. This Kasteria there were around 10+ smaller teams with 10 or more people and those teams would thrive on harder server where 70 people war guilds are not prevailing.

This would in turn give you more credibility and respect and people would rush into your seasonal server at least as same as now.

yes I hope u make x1 server in future changed exp table after 150
Yea I dont know how he makes it, but we need a little bit more challenging for people that have time and want to play something a bit long term like Medivia. That server is great, but not my cup of tea for multiple reasons, while this one is awesome.

Point is it should be really hard to get to 200 in the first place, like 2-3 months for people with unlimited time and more for casual players...
The thing is when u drop the rate to 1x it doesn't change it that much, but it helps. What really is important is to have the loot rate be really low and loot adjusted so you can't just go mindlessly to team hunts and make millions.
It should be balanced with that in mind, team hunts should be either big exp but big waste or slow exp but decent profit etc...
You should never be able to profit hunting with sds, mort hurs, assassins stars and exori graning creatures, that would limit the leveling more than the exp stages it self.
Drop loot rate to 1x on the current edition and you won't have people doing 15kk exp a day and so on...

I personally would like to play server like this and know shit ton of friends that would like to kick back and exp slowly when they have time rather than this rush for few weeks then war for few... And I believe this server has reached the protentional to be able to provide that with all of its custom content.
In the case he makes it we would have natural wars with smaller guilds like back in the day who are actually fighting over hunting places, quests, warzones, eq etc, not these arranges 70 v 70 fights of people that are fighting for nothing...

Banned. At the moment of the checking (22:00 CET) they had 150-200 fake characters logged in via numerous unique proxy servers (to be precise - socks4/5 proxies).

????????????????????????????

Dope! Well done, it reminded me Wille's style alot then just saw description :D Keep it comming!
honestly idk why its 2x after 100, with the custom spawns and prey its already insane exp, a little tip for next edition make it 1x after 150 and 0.5x after 200.

honestly idk why its 2x after 100, with the custom spawns and prey its already insane exp, a little tip for next edition make it 1x after 150 and 0.5x after 200.
if they just change exp rate it will be more tedious during hunting as u'll hunt same places in same style as somebody stated few posts above if u are forced to change spot to earn money which u can later burn on exp/war then it really balance daily exp gain and give us some variety to our hunting spots and methods for example hunting with enchanted spears/power bolts over assassin stars on frosts being happy u loot dragon slayer or going back to exori vis some ancient scarabs on 120 mage

if they just change exp rate it will be more tedious during hunting as u'll hunt same places in same style as somebody stated few posts above if u are forced to change spot to earn money which u can later burn on exp/war then it really balance daily exp gain and give us some variety to our hunting spots and methods for example hunting with enchanted spears/power bolts over assassin stars on frosts being happy u loot dragon slayer or going back to exori vis some ancient scarabs on 120 mage
You dont need to Level 200+ though only no life idiots gets this level so the rest of us who have work fall behind and cant be in wars
Who cares IF its tedious when u are 200+ you dont need more level and with these custom spawn + prey you can still get a couple kk/h even with X1 exp people like this shittered with no life is what kills servers for alot of posible new players

Seems u dont understand why kasteria/realesta and other servers dying bruh for sure its not because people playing and lvling chars its opposite as these servers die when theres no point to level further maybe for u reason is that somebody got insane lvl advantage so u cant kill them and eventually lose war against that team due to lower activity/lower levels but thats not reason why server die but why YOU quit server and it is cause u lose war/die few times and rage quit

Exp rate doesnt matter there as if u spent 2h a day and somebody spent 10h/day he'll always be higher lvl than you with more supplies you cant win without playing ofc u can try spending rl money by buying chars/cash to speed up leveling but if server is so easy that everybody can afford best k/h exp and still break even or profit then even with p2w u cant do much

Players just need server with exp like this but without milions of spawns to wave and low loot rate + no training monks.
In the past we had 8.0 servers with POI, Banuta and Okolnir, people had to fight for it. Now on Kasteria every player got his own spot to teamhunt it with waves + preys, even on high level with low rate they making 20 lvls a day. Remember Loosik Eloth, 150+ levels were taking like max 5 lvlsa a day and we had fun for few months not for 4 weeks. + This sick knights with +30 weapons and 40 paladins with 90 dist hitting 250avg

Last edited:
Players just need server with exp like this but without milions of spawns to wave and low loot rate + no training monks.
In the past we had 8.0 servers with POI, Banuta and Okolnir, people had to fight for it. Now on Kasteria every player got his own spot to teamhunt it with waves. + This sick knights with +30 weapons and 40 paladins with 90 dist hitting 250avg
You are crying aboyt paladins all the time and they are worst voc, only after these new arrows they become decent...

Ppl are still fightin for best spots priotitues just changed.. ppl are fighting for ruthless, inq, poi, venoms, new baldur brutus eketon warriors etc... if this server was without custom shit ut would have died 20 days ago, see what happens to realera...

Seems u dont understand why kasteria/realesta and other servers dying bruh for sure its not because people playing and lvling chars its opposite as these servers die when theres no point to level further maybe for u reason is that somebody got insane lvl advantage so u cant kill them and eventually lose war against that team due to lower activity/lower levels but thats not reason why server die but why YOU quit server and it is cause u lose war/die few times and rage quit

Exp rate doesnt matter there as if u spent 2h a day and somebody spent 10h/day he'll always be higher lvl than you with more supplies you cant win without playing ofc u can try spending rl money by buying chars/cash to speed up leveling but if server is so easy that everybody can afford best k/h exp and still break even or profit then even with p2w u cant do much
you sure made alot of assumptions about me in ur post i did not say i quit because of being underlevel or "loosing war" i said alot of people think like this "there is lvl 260 knight? why should i start i have no shot of being even in top 100 players" I always play ots until they die 100% i dont care what level i am, im playing for fun im just 150ms and i dont care that other team have 260 ek and 230 mages. for me it means more fun im just saying alot of people think this way. You are the one who dont seem to understand why servers die. changing the exp rate after 150-200 would help new players to catch up a little bit. Even raise the exp rate up to 120.

you sure made alot of assumptions about me in ur post i did not say i quit because of being underlevel or "loosing war" i said alot of people think like this "there is lvl 260 knight? why should i start i have no shot of being even in top 100 players" I always play ots until they die 100% i dont care what level i am, im playing for fun im just 150ms and i dont care that other team have 260 ek and 230 mages. for me it means more fun im just saying alot of people think this way. You are the one who dont seem to understand why servers die. changing the exp rate after 150-200 would help new players to catch up a little bit. Even raise the exp rate up to 120.

So what u want? If theres nobody pg to high lvl or ppl just exping 2 days and pking then whats the point of entering server? Lets see im new player i check server realising that nobody bother lvling then i can assume server is dying or already died thus no point for me to enter and lvl char

So what u want? If theres nobody pg to high lvl or ppl just exping 2 days and pking then whats the point of entering server? Lets see im new player i check server realising that nobody bother lvling then i can assume server is dying or already died thus no point for me to enter and lvl char
Those ppl are just lazy and din't play tibia back in the day... there literally was no new servers for years you played where someone you knew started... there were ppl 300+ on 7.92 already and ppl even got them...

The thing is here on Kasteria rn, because low level spawns are free and there is more cash in the game and a lot of ppl are in wars etc... you can get to top 100 in weeks playing casually, If you hardcore it, I would say its possible in 7 days, if you really have no time you can do it in 4 weeks (hitpoteticly lets say Kasteria lasts that long)
You cant tailor your server towards these imaginary new players on the expanse of your most active players that makes no sense...

Even league of legends balances their game around pro players and high elo not some "new players" ....

If you guys want level cap go play WOW

Spot on!
A lot of players quit when they are not able to keep up. Due to the fact that OTs tend to last for 1 month, which was not the case for Kasteria. They dont start when people are reaching lvl 200.
I myself quit because I was not able to keep up.
2x from lvl 80 to infinity is simply going to make the gap bigger. I stated this earlier.

Now its 3x at lvl 80, as per my suggestion, but still too late. Since people didnt agree.
I asked for 1x after lvl 200 before players reached 200. But no one agreed with my proposal.

Spot on!
A lot of players quit when they are not able to keep up. Due to the fact that OTs tend to last for 1 month, which was not the case for Kasteria. They dont start when people are reaching lvl 200.
I myself quit because I was not able to keep up.
2x from lvl 80 to infinity is simply going to make the gap bigger. I stated this earlier.

Now its 3x at lvl 80, as per my suggestion, but still too late. Since people didnt agree.
I asked for 1x after lvl 200 before players reached 200. But no one agreed with my proposal.
Changing xp rate during live server after many of people already reached it is something that we wouldn't agree. To the people who are lazy or don't have as much time to play as others, you still are able to check our Character Market on which you may get decent characters.

you make a good point, i guess its hard to crack the code to a long lasting server. i just said in my opinion making it 1x after 150 would help a little bit. you can still get several kk/h with 1x exp you know that right? people wouldnt stop leveling because of it

Changing xp rate during live server after many of people already reached it is something that we wouldn't agree. To the people who are lazy or don't have as much time to play as others, you still are able to check our Character Market on which you may get decent characters.
No one was lvl 200 when I proposed to reduce to 1x.
Exp rates was recently changed.
So not sure what you mean?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201217-094108_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201217-094108_Samsung Internet.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 10 · VirusTotal
  • Screenshot_20201217-094056_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201217-094056_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 10 · VirusTotal