• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Also I thought the weapons in the shop were not the strongest in-game? For both the wand and bard weapon it says the strongest in the game. Just asking if there is better or not

Many items from shop are also obtainable in-game. Not everything in shop is shop exclusive. Just wait, play for a bit on launch. Alot of questions will be answered.

Hey guys, Anyone want to rent out a teamspeak server for Archlight online players? :) I like the idea of speaking with other like minded players while combating a dungeon :D
I'm willing to help with this of course. If you get enough who want in on it.

I hope there is still reason for me to go looking for better and epic weapons after I equip my 3 characters with full starter sets from shop...

You will see the gear obtainable in-game. It wont be the issue you think it will I assure you <3

I have debated adding paygol or an sms pay, but I do not have much information on it nor have I used it. If you or someone could pm me to answer a couple questions for me that'd be greatly apprecaited. I dont want to include something until I have a good understanding of it

That's very nice to hear, this gets a bit of my concerns out of the way already. I myself have very few experience with this way of paying, the only thing I know is that it's quick and quite handy, atleast that's what I found :).

Another possible concern which Tico adresses, is the fact that the RPG-feeling which you do promote your server partly on, might disappear for a big part already, when a fully equipped starter set is ready for you to buy. It's always nice to strive for something bigger, anyway the hype continues!

That's very nice to hear, this gets a bit of my concerns out of the way already. I myself have very few experience with this way of paying, the only thing I know is that it's quick and quite handy, atleast that's what I found :).

Another possible concern which Tico adresses, is the fact that the RPG-feeling which you do promote your server partly on, might disappear for a big part already, when a fully equipped starter set is ready for you to buy. It's always nice to strive for something bigger, anyway the hype continues!

Thanks for your support <3

Taking everyone's feedback in, appreciate it when people right it in a constructive way instead of in an angry way

I hope there is still reason for me to go looking for better and epic weapons after I equip my 3 characters with full starter sets from shop...

Dungeon medals. ;)

You keep saying that non-donor items are only 2 attack less or whatever, but the point about all this that, you get entire, superior set at one single click, while for the non-donor set, you have to grind for a while + it is indeed inferior and that's the fact and I don't think you will be able to get the set on day one

Well, as many people staded, shope like this also scares me off.
Good arguments were brought up about rpg, because with such shop it gives less serious feeling.

I'm not against equipment in donation shop but I would more likely go for mid tier stuff that can give early advantage (what obviously is what people buying it are looking for) and won't provide us endgame content right away.
I was hoping that getting equipment like that will actually require more effort.

Well, as many people staded, shope like this also scares me off.
Good arguments were brought up about rpg, because with such shop it gives less serious feeling.

I'm not against equipment in donation shop but I would more likely go for mid tier stuff that can give early advantage (what obviously is what people buying it are looking for) and won't provide us endgame content right away.
I was hoping that getting equipment like that will actually require more effort.

Sorry to hear that, there are many other rpg servers on then that may suite you better. Thanks for the feedback though

You keep saying that non-donor items are only 2 attack less or whatever, but the point about all this that, you get entire, superior set at one single click, while for the non-donor set, you have to grind for a while + it is indeed inferior and that's the fact and I don't think you will be able to get the set on day one
I've been meaning to say the same thing. Sure there might be better items later on but the sets themselves are REALLY good. Let's take a look at the berserker set.
  • 29 total weapon skill
  • 19% total resistance
  • 50 speed
  • 20 mp/hp per tick
  • 68 attack weapon
If you ask me that's a mighty big advantage to donors. Even if there happens to be better items they will most likely be late game (considering this is supposed to be a long term server).
I'm pretty sure you won't be getting anything better or even close to the same for quite some time. ( I could be wrong though)

Due to this, I would suggest to either make it so donation items are restricted for a few days after release or to make the equipment have a high level requirement. If people are able to straight up buy these sets upon release then non-donors will be at a huge disadvantage, with PVP and progression.

I won't really be playing since school is starting and I'll be busy, but I just felt like giving some feedback. I didn't know you planned to have equipment as donations!

I've been meaning to say the same thing. Sure there might be better items later on but the sets themselves are REALLY good. Let's take a look at the berserker set.
  • 29 total weapon skill
  • 19% total resistance
  • 50 speed
  • 20 mp/hp per tick
  • 68 attack weapon
If you ask me that's a mighty big advantage to donors. Even if there happens to be better items they will most likely be late game (considering this is supposed to be a long term server).
I'm pretty sure you won't be getting anything better or even close to the same for quite some time. ( I could be wrong though)

Due to this, I would suggest to either make it so donation items are restricted for a few days after release or to make the equipment have a high level requirement. If people are able to straight up buy these sets upon release then non-donors will be at a huge disadvantage, with PVP and progression.

I won't really be playing since school is starting and I'll be busy, but I just felt like giving some feedback. I didn't know you planned to have equipment as donations!

68 attack (only 2 higher than next best zerker weapon) all zerker weapons are stronger than 1 handed weapons.

50 speed is 10 more than BOH does.

19% total resistance is 4% more than obtainable ingame

Thank you though, i'm taking this all into consideration, me and mysterious dot are going to alter a few things to make it more acceptable for all players, even one's who are not able to support monetarily.

I do hope some people who are objective do decide to play and atleast experience the ramparts.. and see the gear that can be dropped there. Instead of instantly assuming all of this is exceptionally stronger than drops ingame.

• 29 total weapon skill
  • 19% total resistance
  • 50 speed
  • 20 mp/hp per tick
  • 68 attack weapon

Sucks you wont be on to play :(

But I've just woken up and seen the set myself, and I think that they're WAY too strong so I'm gonna go through them with @Sir Knighter and we'll work out something that we both can settle with and wont be too broken.

There will be better items and such to get through The Ramparts. So keep tuned in for that. We don't really wanna spoil too much with The Ramparts as it's probably gonna be the main part of the OT aswell as the Dungeons.

68 attack (only 2 higher than next best zerker weapon) all zerker weapons are stronger than 1 handed weapons.

50 speed is 10 more than BOH does.

19% total resistance is 4% more than obtainable ingame

Thank you though, i'm taking this all into consideration, me and mysterious dot are going to alter a few things to make it more acceptable for all players, even one's who are not able to support monetarily.

I do hope some people who are objective do decide to play and atleast experience the ramparts.. and see the gear that can be dropped there. Instead of instantly assuming all of this is exceptionally stronger than drops ingame.

But you youreslf said that donor set resistance is 4% more than obtainable ingame. This doesnt make sense to make it unobtainable. C'mon. Best things can be just buyable with no effort.
And BOH don't come with regeneration...

Sorry to say and don't get me wrong, but you aren't giving good arguments in your defence.
As long as I understand need for donationes to get refund for your investment, making p2w fashioned shop isn't right way to do in my opinion.

I'm still going to try this server because I can obviously see that you did put a lot of work to this project, and it looks really neat and solid. I just think that nerfing this shop would just make it better guality and give better gameplay experience.

Hope you two can settle on a set that's not too pay2win-ish. I already planned on getting fullltime gold account and other's but the item's is a very big turn off.

Thanks for the feedback.

Me and mysterious will for sure make some changes to the sets, so it's a more even playing field, however still worth donating for as it is what will help pay the advertising/server costs.

But you youreslf said that donor set resistance is 4% more than obtainable ingame. This doesnt make sense to make it unobtainable. C'mon. Best things can be just buyable with no effort.
And BOH don't come with regeneration...

Sorry to say and don't get me wrong, but you aren't giving good arguments in your defence.
As long as I understand need for donationes to get refund for your investment, making p2w fashioned shop isn't right way to do in my opinion.

I'm still going to try this server because I can obviously see that you did put a lot of work to this project, and it looks really neat and solid. I just think that nerfing this shop would just make it better guality and give better gameplay experience.
Chill dude, we're working on something that wont make it so "pay2win". Again as stated, all of this is obtainable in the game

Back