• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
sick donations

so all best items are donors, what will u get from hard quests later on? seeing how u have added nothing special as attirbutes on addons and stuff i bet u will just get shitter itens than donors?

Incorrect. But pretty quick to jump to conclussions. Not worth a response as I heard you're a known troll to most threads.

Thanks <3

I like a good amount of the items in the shop but.. One thing i just don't really agree with is the Vocation Scroll. I don't feel like you should allow players to all make many different vocations than just the 6. Some vocations will be better than others and its really hard to put all those custom vocations to balance. Yet I could be wrong with how that scroll works. If its just like a vocation scroll to change your vocation of your character then I understand. But if its not then please explain how you will keep it balanced

Edit~ In all honest opinion I think you'd be fine with just having the Misc items in donor shop as well as the Mounts. Let everything else be fun and exciting and challenging to get in game.

I am curious about the donor items tho... I don't think it's a good idea to have anything in the shop that doesn't have something better to be obtained in-game

Who said there is nothing better to be obtained ingame lol. Everyone jumping to conclusions. People need to calmm down.

I like a good amount of the items in the shop but.. One thing i just don't really agree with is the Vocation Scroll. I don't feel like you should allow players to all make many different vocations than just the 6. Some vocations will be better than others and its really hard to put all those custom vocations to balance. Yet I could be wrong with how that scroll works. If its just like a vocation scroll to change your vocation of your character then I understand. But if its not then please explain how you will keep it balanced
Edit~ In all honest opinion I think you'd be fine with just having the Misc items in donor shop as well as the Mounts. Let everything else be fun and exciting and challenging to get in game.
It's simply to change it from one to another, All skills and health/mana are adjusted after changing. Thanks <3

Who said there is nothing better to be obtained ingame lol. Everyone jumping to conclusions. People need to calmm down.
First off I think YOU need to stop jumping to conclusions because I have NEVER seen your donor items and was just stating how I feel about items in the shop. So calm down

First off I think YOU need to stop jumping to conclusions because I have NEVER seen your donor items and was just stating how I feel about items in the shop. So calm down
The calm down wasnt referring to you.

Just took a glance at the shop and it just saddens me to see those equipments. that is some strong stuff in there and even if it is not the highest donors will fly through content and have the endgame stuff soo fast.

Never saw the purpose of equipment in shop in rpg servers because you lose the excitement of dropping some cool shit because you got insane strong items.

I will ofcourse still play and it is ofcourse your choice of donor items (if you think you need it to keep server alive and pay back the advertisement) but i am just afraid that with this equipment people will rush through content soo fast that you won't be able to keep up with them and then the random PAing will begin because there is no stuff to do.

anyway still hyped for the server launch so see you online! :)

Just took a glance at the shop and it just saddens me to see those equipments. that is some strong stuff in there and even if it is not the highest donors will fly through content and have the endgame stuff soo fast.

Never saw the purpose of equipment in shop in rpg servers because you lose the excitement of dropping some cool shit because you got insane strong items.

I will ofcourse still play and it is ofcourse your choice of donor items (if you think you need it to keep server alive and pay back the advertisement) but i am just afraid that with this equipment people will rush through content soo fast that you won't be able to keep up with them and then the random PAing will begin because there is no stuff to do.

anyway still hyped for the server launch so see you online! :)

Considering there are non donor weapons obtainable ingame with 2 attack less. I dont see them as being that op. But i understand if the 2 attack is upsettinf of course. However advertising fees and hosting are not cheap. Actually extremely expensive. We are really putting our love into this project and thus tried to keep them as balanced as possible while also keeping a reason to support archlights monthly costs and to allow it to have a long life.

The idea that you need equipment to get a big income is just an illusion but ofcourse it is a way to get donations. I know for a fact that having equipment donations will lower the playerbase that even try the server at start.

a better approach IMHO is having just different outfits (because more outfits = more bonusses) and some other balanced features like you have (golden acc, exp boost, vocation change, etc..) and then if donation flow ends and most people have endgame gear is adding the donation eq which is very similar or a bit worse than endgame eq for the new players to catch up on older players.

But enough about the donations :p I know you put a lot of work and love into this project so i hope it succeeds and i will spread the word and try to get some more people for the start! :)

The idea that you need equipment to get a big income is just an illusion but ofcourse it is a way to get donations. I know for a fact that having equipment donations will lower the playerbase that even try the server at start.

a better approach IMHO is having just different outfits (because more outfits = more bonusses) and some other balanced features like you have (golden acc, exp boost, vocation change, etc..) and then if donation flow ends and most people have endgame gear is adding the donation eq which is very similar or a bit worse than endgame eq for the new players to catch up on older players.

But enough about the donations :p I know you put a lot of work and love into this project so i hope it succeeds and i will spread the word and try to get some more people for the start! :)

Thanks I appreciate the support. The route we took and the strength of the items available is based off the discussion with many successful owners of exceptionally long and stable projects. We feel the way it's set now offers an advantage to the donator, but not a long term disadvantage to the non donator. Thank you for your feedback and your support.

Hello Sir Knighter,

I think, just from a psychological point of view, making the days for a golden account 15 instead of 30, therefor you will receive payments per 15 days instead of 30. Waiting 30 days for an income is long and since that will be your main income for the server. Also, Lifetime Gold Account is 150 points? Why not boost that up to, lets say... 300 - 400 ? I mean, I wont even hesitate to buy the lifetime Gold Account, the cost is ... a bottle of coke in the supermarket ._. for my whole life of being gold!?!?! Pretty sick deal !

What I'm trying to say is... Gold Account will be your source of income over time. Dont make the Lifetime so cheap.

Hello Sir Knighter,

I think, just from a psychological point of view, making the days for a golden account 15 instead of 30, therefor you will receive payments per 15 days instead of 30. Waiting 30 days for an income is long and since that will be your main income for the server. Also, Lifetime Gold Account is 150 points? Why not boost that up to, lets say... 300 - 400 ? I mean, I wont even hesitate to buy the lifetime Gold Account, the cost is ... a bottle of coke in the supermarket ._. for my whole life of being gold!?!?! Pretty sick deal !

What I'm trying to say is... Gold Account will be your source of income over time. Dont make the Lifetime so cheap.

Gold account is more than the cost of a bottle of coke :)

Thanks for the feedback, I will possibly change that. <3

True, i prefer to keep any donations affordable.. as it makes it accessible to all. Nothing like Unline where it costs you a days wage to buy a weapon.. However in their defence, theyve been around since forever, and still seem to have a good player base despite rediculous donations.

But in the end, we hope to just deliver a memorable server, a long lasting server, a place to call home.

I must say the donations are a bit scary, yet very affordable so that's a good deal. I only wonder if, in the future, there will be other possibilities to pay towards this server? (by phone or something like that) Other than that, are there chances to obtain donationpoints ingame without donating? The difference between donaters and nondonors, will be very obvious the first two weeks of the server, which might be a fallback unfortunately :(.

Last edited:
I must say the donations are a bit scary, yet very affordable so that's a good deal. I only wonder if, in the future, there will be other possibilities to pay towards this server? (by phone or something like that) Other than that, are there chances to obtain donationpoints ingame without donating? The difference between donaters and nondonors, will be very obvious the first two weeks of the server, which might be a fallback unfortunately :(.

You will see the gear obtainable in-game. It wont be the issue you think it will I assure you <3

I have debated adding paygol or an sms pay, but I do not have much information on it nor have I used it. If you or someone could pm me to answer a couple questions for me that'd be greatly apprecaited. I dont want to include something until I have a good understanding of it

Nope nope nope. This has to go "infinite blessings for free". This will ruin all reasons to have wars or anything of that nature. Even tho I don't agree with the donation items in shop this is the one that MUST go

Nope nope nope. This has to go "infinite blessings for free". This will ruin all reasons to have wars or anything of that nature. Even tho I don't agree with the donation items in shop this is the one that MUST go

I agree, thank you, this has been removed. I do agree it would ruin the nature and point of wars.

Back