• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom client / 11.98] Erpegia: Rise Again! | Most developed Custom RPG Retro PVP | Fully working Tibia11 | 24 APRIL 20:00 (CET)

Server Website/AAC
https://eu.erpegia.net
Server Address
eu.erpegia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Lets hope this time people won't stop playing too quick. This server deserves long life

cute, so there is no premium shop available to browse now?? so we got to assume its one of those where u cant play without premmy and pay2win items once the server started right?

@gohan0912
The biggest game changers in shop are mounts (10 speed), gold converter and 6th, 7th bless (but you still need to buy 5 regular blessings). Oh and also prey cards to reroll bonus... No custom equipment, infinite things or game changers... Some Quality of Life things and blessings. Also there is no premium accounts on server to buy...

EDIT: To be clear - only 6th and 7th blessings are in shop. Five regular blessings are only available in game, not in the shop.

Last edited:
The truth is that the edition of the page and wiki is one of the best I have seen, but people are forgetting about this game, they only play ots rl, personally I prefer ots custom as this I have not played any previous edition of This server and nose pof aje has never had many players. I hope this time you are given a good job opportunity!

Less than 24 hours to start!

Updates 22.04
  • Vengread houses reconstructed,
  • Potting OTHERS with Ultimate and Supreme potions now can be done only once per turn (down from two)
  • Added Water Elementals and Quaras spawn west from Port Hope
  • Fixed attack systems for new added monsters (such as Rustheap Golems, Glooth Golems, Demon Outcasts)
  • Repaired loot from monsters that were already on the map (Minotaur mages, Guzzlemaws, Weakened Frazzlemaws, Enfeebled Silencers, Feyrist Monsters)
  • Fixed Yalahar Island visually (minor changes to older graphics and empty spaces)
  • Added Referral NPC on the map. Now he exchanges your points on rewards stated on site
  • Preparing places/scripts for future update about a week after launch
  • Depth Galea is now for druids and mages - we wanted to give reason for mages to participate in Deepling Bosses encounter - helmet is reworked a tiny bit to let them have more options in terms of helmets.
  • Reworked Tier 3 imbuements - now you will get questlog update after using imbuing shrine on the item with instructions.
  • Paladin healing nerfed by around 10% from spells.

a question how much is the regeneration of life and mana and in the promotion?

Repaired loot from monsters ? what does it even mean... is it nerf or boost? im guessing Feyrist are nerfed?

@yazo It means no nerf or buff, but fixed items that had wrong id etc. (I will give you one more example - some items that were from other mobs had other ID than the items Fae mobs dropped but worked almost the same, we made adjustements to that). We didn't touch any of the loot, but some loot was written wrong. Also Minotaur mage didn't have any loot besides gold coins. Now it is fixed. I hope you understand what does it mean now :)

is it your first OT ever? if no can we know which OT's were yours so we can relate to all the things you said and mentioned

Long time ago one of admins was owner of "FaniaOTS". Erpegia is our only project for few years.

Less than an hour to start! 350 characters are created and still growing! See you on Erpegia... :)

Only one suggestion, add somewhere tab to create account on index page, took me 3 min to get into create account via login tab xD
see ya on launch

We got more than 200 people online at launch! That is our best launch... We suggest you to start your adventure now! :)

Why does the server not appear in the ot server list? so more people could enter