• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats funny, I'm sure that people who trash Medivia will join the new server XD
Too much hate there and when you see Prophecy online you will play.

Long live to Medivia!! The unique long term server!! <3

Iryont was probably making 30k-50k euro per month on premium/namechanges ect on the peak when Legacy had 1500 players online alone.
If it aint broke don't fix it.

The greedy iryont thought he could make way more money when he could get his game on Steam. So he tried to put it on steam but ofcourse they wouldn't accept it since it's a copy of another game.
Then he thought he could still get on steam by changing all the grahpics, but in the end it's still Tibia.
Also he claimed that he was changing graphics because Cipsoft was suing him. That is just a lie since he wanted to go for the big money on Steam.

Ggwp :)

Iryont was probably making 30k-50k euro per month on premium/namechanges ect on the peak when Legacy had 1500 players online alone.
If it aint broke don't fix it.

The greedy iryont thought he could make way more money when he could get his game on Steam. So he tried to put it on steam but ofcourse they wouldn't accept it since it's a copy of another game.
Then he thought he could still get on steam by changing all the grahpics, but in the end it's still Tibia.
Also he claimed that he was changing graphics because Cipsoft was suing him. That is just a lie since he wanted to go for the big money on Steam.

Ggwp :)

No he was not. About 900 out of these 1000 was mc farm giving the game 0 income

No he was not. About 900 out of these 1000 was mc farm giving the game 0 income

You make no sense. Since all this mc farms have to get premmed aswell. And prem is not free. So either way he did make loads of money. Even if it were 900 mc as you say.

You make no sense. Since all this mc farms have to get premmed aswell. And prem is not free. So either way he did make loads of money. Even if it were 900 mc as you say.

The peak was clearly before runes were made premium-only

90% of those MC farms were free account. They did not generate any kind of revenue and only harmed the server's economy.

90% of those MC farms were free account. They did not generate any kind of revenue and only harmed the server's economy.

Yeah but thanks of them now server is still alive, and high levels are exping from those runes farmed, they just buy 100 bp sd for 20 euros, that is Medivia now

Yeah but thanks of them now server is still alive, and high levels are exping from those runes farmed, they just buy 100 bp sd for 20 euros, that is Medivia now

He was simply responding to a post claiming Medivia saw explicit revenue gain from the MC-farms, which wasn't really the case. Either way, whether MC-farms are good or bad for the server remains to be seen. They have made changes to account for the loss of rune supply by adding a rune NPC and boosted mana regeneration while sleeping in beds. Now they want to see how a new server without any bots fares. Time will tell I guess.

Haha if you think that then you are actual stupid

Why? I mean I'm not saying I know the answer to this, and probably neither do you. Iryont is the one with the data. But why were there makers all around mainland but barely any in the premium cities if they were all premium anyway?

Well i playd during prime time of tibianic/medivia and if you just ever checked online list you could see that atleast 60% was premmed. Ofcourse you had non premmed lvl 12s. But 90%.. thats just a amount people say cause they hate what iryont did to the sprites.

far from 60% was ever premium when medivia had its peak at 4000 players online between all servers. it was more like 15% pacc, probobly less than 10% of the 1500 Destiny players onine was premium. The game never had a whole lot of players people are just deluded, they did have more than now but people actually Thinks that medivia glory Days was 1k+ Active players online at the same time which is so far from the truth roflmao.. stop spreading your shit propaganda of how good the game used to be, iryont probobly made most of his Money after the swapped facc rune making into pacc as the remaining runefarmers was now forced to purchase premium.

There was one guy who got deleted this last banwave with 150 premium accounts, just 1 guy.

far from 60% was ever premium when medivia had its peak at 4000 players online between all servers. it was more like 15% pacc, probobly less than 10% of the 1500 Destiny players onine was premium. The game never had a whole lot of players people are just deluded, they did have more than now but people actually Thinks that medivia glory Days was 1k+ Active players online at the same time which is so far from the truth roflmao.. stop spreading your shit propaganda of how good the game used to be, iryont probobly made most of his Money after the swapped facc rune making into pacc as the remaining runefarmers was now forced to purchase premium.

There was one guy who got deleted this last banwave with 150 premium accounts, just 1 guy.
10% hahahah dafuq what drugs you usedXD

yeah 10% u are just deluded living in some fantasy World, the game isnt much less popular today than it was a year back just a few Guild left but also a few new players came. The "numbers" actually dropped when runes became pacc NOT when sprites was changed despite damodreds leaving lol

The Facc are mostly rune farms, most players had 1-2 premmed mages they did runes on themself. 10% of 4000 is less then normal players that existed. Prem chars of 4000 was around 40-50%.

server has low population because last week over 1000 players were deleted (4 out of top 10 experience highscore were deleted lvl 300 + chars) and there are not many rune makers because you need premium account to make runes. All ppl crying here prob got deleted for cheating.

Staff is awesome, server is balanced and the community is really nice. People respect spawns, low amount of power abuse, random pk, etc.
It's a good server if you want to team-hunt, do quests, etc.

So before i have joined test server , I had same opinion as a lot of you guys.That's mean it's zezenia , I will never play here etc.But after 30 min of playing here I was hooked in .This server has a best,smoothest engine/mechanic of all servers I Have ever played on.I've changed my mind about the graphics also and I actually like them.So I actually dream that many ppl gonna join this new server and we all will have best tibia experience ever,cuz yes it'is old school tibia and it's the best server ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back