• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
22:35 The fish on your hook pulled the fishing rod out of your hands and into the water.

can sb write tutorial how to fish on this ots? should I send my father to go dive & find this fishing rod or what?

Server is alive 350 players without any mcs hello
Started out slightly lower than I had hoped for, but not terrible by any means. Scouts have been topping the online lists the times I've checked which should be an indication that the vast majority are actual players.
I would've played if you couldn't buy yourself to level 8, removed alot of the early fun
I hear you man. I personally thought it was alright and did use it myself, but I know a lot feel the same way you do. I don't think it's THAT big of a deal, considering you don't get any equipment, meaning you'll have to run quests in main more or less naked, or farm money by selling rats down in novus. But yea, the novus race wasn't present.
22:35 The fish on your hook pulled the fishing rod out of your hands and into the water.
Yea they really ought to fix the fishing system.

All in all, I'm having great fun. Hope you guys are too :)

@Iryont you are killing this game with these outfits. I enjoy all the updates and custom content, you really know what you're doing in those aspects to keep the game hard and very interesting.
If you would bring back just the old outfits, people would still feel they're playing the same old game. Maybe it's hard for you to understand but it feels like I'm logging in Zezenia Online, which is terrible. You lost so many of your core players with those updates. Me and my friends REALLY want to come back but it's just impossible the way it is now.

@Iryont you are killing this game with these outfits. I enjoy all the updates and custom content, you really know what you're doing in those aspects to keep the game hard and very interesting.
If you would bring back just the old outfits, people would still feel they're playing the same old game. Maybe it's hard for you to understand but it feels like I'm logging in Zezenia Online, which is terrible. You lost so many of your core players with those updates. Me and my friends REALLY want to come back but it's just impossible the way it is now.

Why dont u stick to classic filley

No Adde, I used this account :)
And for me to go back they'd have to bring back old graphics on items, runes, monsters and cities to look like they should, not just outfits ;>

@assassinho No good pvp without the sweet RPG;p
nah but overall I know it's a good server, it's just that these small stuff restrains some players/or alot from playing.

hahaha zezenia was the shit in its early days, but had trouble in keeping that charm

its obvious for Iryont that anyone who want to play will join game and everyone else is hating

@Aczkolwiek so why every other ots who listen to players die and medivia is still in game sherlock ?
Because they are trustful and don't fuck up things like money dupe bug on mastercores or trade steal bug from realesta? By playing on medivia you can have the biggest guarantee that your progress is saved and you can come back later after a break and everything you achieved will be there. But still they are making stupid decisions and they should listen to players. They would benefit from it.

but looks like less and less people play every day :> prolly gna be decent rpg server but arent gna be any good war(s) for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back