• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear players

In the past, it was said that we are planning to add an attribute system to the game. In the next game client update (in about a week), a possibility to loot an item with unique attributes will be added.

What are attributes and how to acquire them?

Attributes are unique properties of an item, generated at the moment of death of a monster.

For example - a fire sword dropped by Dragon Lord has a possibility to be upgraded with extra attributes such as:

• Extra attack (from 36 to 37),
• Parry ability (a chance to parry a physical attack towards you),
• Extra sword fighting skill,
• Flame strike possibility (chance to deal additional fire damage).

Items are not limited to only one attribute. If you are lucky you may loot a fire sword with all mentioned above attributes.

What about quest items, such as stonecutter axe?

Three magic stones will be added to the game. They can be used to assign an attribute to an item that has been already looted or to items that cannot be looted. It's worth to mention that you cannot use magic stones on every item. They can be used only on items that are considered as rare, very rare or extremely rare. Magic stone is destroyed on every use, successful or not.

Currently, there are 48 different attributes. Some of them, such as Intelligence attribute, which boosts your magic level, can be used only by certain vocations (mages in this case).

Attributes of the same type stacks as long as you wield them properly within equipment slots. All kind of items will have a different set of possible attributes.

Examples of attributes:

Weapons: Berserk, Flamestrike, Crushing Blow, Vast Grip, Parry and more...
Shields: Guardian, Block, Reflect, Lightning Rod and more...
Body Equipment: Resistance, Stamina, Intellect, Fortitude, Presence of Mind, Haste and more...

I hope that most of the players will enjoy the changes we have prepared for them!

g17vfc1.png

l1Ak8Bq.png

BEaVAv2.png

sZpTB7v.png

BcRt0A5.png

KTcMNEf.png

To dispel fears that some of the attributes will be too strong, we decided to share the list of the attributes that items can have.

Weapons:
• Attack - increases an attack of a weapon by 1 to 3,
• Lean - decreases the weight of an item,
• Crushing Blow - 1 to 3% chance to ignore target's armor on the attack,
• Dazing Blow - 1 to 3% chance to slow monster for a period of time,
• Berserk - 1 to 3% chance to gain 10% of your axe fighting skill and 100 movement speed for 12 seconds (axes only)
• Gauge - 2 to 6% chance to apply bleeding condition (damage starts from 25 damage)
• Critical Hit - 1 to 3% chance to deal 50% more damage on hit
• Parry - 1 to 3% chance to parry an attack towards you
• Cursed - 1 to 5% chance to deal 20-45 cursed damage on hit
• Electrified - 3% chance to deal 20-45 energy damage on hit
• Flamestrike - 3 to 5% chance to deal 20-45 fire damage on hit
• Froststrike- 5% chance to deal 20-45 ice damage on hit
• Vampirism - 5% chance to deal 20-45 life drain damage on hit and to heal yourself for the same amount,
• Vast Grip - increases your melee fighting skill by 1 to 3
• Precise - increases your distance fighting skill by 1 to 3
• Swift Striker - 5% chance to attack twice in one turn (only for two weapons)
• Plague - 1 to 3% chance to poison monster on hit (starts from 15 damage),
• Blood Worm - 4% chance to plant a blood worm targets body, which deals damage after 3 turns (unique)
• Executor - 1 to 3% chance to execute a monster under certain conditions (monster's health must be under 10% and below 400 hit points) (unique)
• Energy Swing - energy damage attack on use with (unique) [30 minutes cooldown]
• Tomb Raider - you deal 20% more damage towards monsters you can find in tombs (unique)
• Dragon Slayer - deal 10% more damage towards dragon type monsters, (unique)
• Demon Slayer - deal 10% more damage towards demon type monsters (unique)

Shields:
• Defense - increases defense of a shield by 1 to 2,
• Guardian - increases shielding skill by 1 to 6,
• Block - 1 to 6% chance to completely block a physical attack towards you,
• Reflect - 1 to 5% chance to reflect a physical attack towards you,
• Stamina - increases your total health pool,
• Intellect - increases your total mana pool,
• Resistance (type) - increases your resistance against a certain type of damage by 1 to 3%,
• Fortitude - increases your health regeneration by 1 point per 3 seconds,
• Phoenix - 4% chance to deal 20-45 fire damage to monster attacking you (unique),
• Lightning Rod - 4% chance to completely nullify an energy attack towards you (unique)

Body equipment:
• Armor - increases armor of an item,
• Stamina - increases your total health pool,
• Intellect - increases your total mana pool,
• Intelligence - increases your magic level by 1 to 3 (works only for mages),
• Precise - increases your distance skill by 1 to 3
• Fortitude - increases your health regeneration by 1 to 2 points per 3 seconds,
• Presence of Mind- increases your mana regeneration by 1 to 2 points per 16 seconds,
• Streamlined - increases your movement speed by 5 to 15
• Resistance (type) - increases your resistance against a certain type of damage by 1 to 3%,
• Greater Magic Shield - casts a magic shield on use, that will also reduce damage received by 10% if the attacker is a monster (unique)
• Mana Absorb - chance to absorb 5% of elemental damage into mana (unique)
• Dragon's Breath - casts a fire wave on use (unique) [15 minutes cooldown]

I believe that's all of them. If you got any questions, feel free to ask. But I won't spoil what items can have which attributes or what are the chances to get them.

There will be also a change in how do two-handed weapons work.
If knights want to deal damage, they have to discard their defence.
All two-handed weapons will have their attack doubled and defence halved. Also, this change will affect attack speed of these weapons.
It will take 3 full seconds to take a swing with such a huge weapon.

so, to sum it up:
  • 94 attack dragon lance
  • new buffed dmg formula
  • new attributes (e.g. chance for criitical hit +50% dmg)
means you can hit 700+ with dragon lance at 80 axe fighting

pretty balanced, I'd say 🤭

do not forget to buff ice rapier maybe 200 attack cuz its useless if u have 100 attack never breaking regular weapons always wanted to hit 4 digit numbers with melee on 7.4 in pvp as knight

I have access to the test server and I can see that it won't work like that. The post was edited, and two-handed weapons won't have such high damage.
Their attack won't be doubled but slightly increased.

I have access to the test server and I can see that it won't work like that. The post was edited, and two-handed weapons won't have such high damage.
Their attack won't be doubled but slightly increased.
so in other words still useless and Deco only.

no vouch for this server,

I was playing the server long time and I been banned on my main character, meanwhile made new char accumulating goods, like runes, cash, wasted alot of time doing everything in mind of my main char, after the last days of my ban they deleted it, I was waiting 1 year since there was "xx days left" for unban
very trustworthy server/support.

Non-informative and irrelevant post that has no meaning. Give some criticism next time. This is not a warning, just a notification to others to not post useless and non-informative messages.
Cracktivia

no vouch for this server,

I was playing the server long time and I been banned on my main character, meanwhile made new char accumulating goods, like runes, cash, wasted alot of time doing everything in mind of my main char, after the last days of my ban they deleted it, I was waiting 1 year since there was "xx days left" for unban
very trustworthy server/support.

Guess the real questions is: what were you banned for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back