• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

Is the premium added as time or Scroll? (In-game item) mind to explain? if so i will need to grind all day to get premium :p haha sorry Alex ;P
It is a scroll :) this way you can atleast trade them with other plays

Best ots! I remember exploring map or fighting with epic bosses ;o
But why in wednesday not in friday? And u should post thread one or two weeks before start :/

Best ots! I remember exploring map or fighting with epic bosses ;o
But why in wednesday not in friday? And u should post thread one or two weeks before start :/
Can't post it 2 weeks in advance due to OtLand's advertisement rules. Only reason it's Thursday is because that's my day off work :p

I hope there will be a small guide for new players like me. Even real Tibia has it. Small description of custom areas, monsters, quests, not full spoilers. Something helpful for new people :)

Oh wow I remember this server! How did you get your hands on it?!!! Regardless it will still be a nice server and I can't wait to play it again! :)

@Pero
kay i will make sure to at least give you some money, but i will grind money to buy premy :p

@Zasranets
he mapped for the last few weeks of the project, i believe the owner gave it to him after some brag in (thats my guess)

@Peroxide
Great news! Hope this server will be successfully driving some attention back to custom map rpgs :)
Btw. where are you hosting your server? When hosted in France i have OVH in mind which has DDOS PROTECTION and DonDaniellos server, however i thought his EU Servers aint located in France if i'm right :p
Cheers and BEST OF LUCK,
Damon

I hope there will be a small guide for new players like me. Even real Tibia has it. Small description of custom areas, monsters, quests, not full spoilers. Something helpful for new people :)
Not currently, besides whats on the server info page. The quests are somewhat straight forward from the moment you hit the temple.

@Peroxide
Great news! Hope this server will be successfully driving some attention back to custom map rpgs :)
Btw. where are you hosting your server? When hosted in France i have OVH in mind which has DDOS PROTECTION and DonDaniellos server, however i thought his EU Servers aint located in France if i'm right :p
Cheers and BEST OF LUCK,
Damon

Hosted in Roubaix, France :p

Also 64 players and counting guys, that's pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing you all there on Wednesday! :)

Last edited:
Not currently, besides whats on the server info page. The quests are somewhat straight forward from the moment you hit the temple.

Hosted in Roubaix, France :p

Also 64 players and counting guys, that's pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing you all there on Wednesday! :)
Oh well, my apologies for failing to put my question in the correct words, so let me re-phrase it:
What hosting company is your server hosted on?
Cheers,
Damon
Why? --> Just curious. I am more or less gathering all information about hosters i can get^^

Came across some old movies I had lying around of the Lost Lands, and found some small and fun features that I used to enjoy a lot. One of those was that people dropped Ankhs on death, with their level and killer engraved into it. Would be nice to have something like that on Thanatos, as some kind of PVP trophy if you will, which I enjoyed to collect. Another feature these Ankhs had was, that if you died and were able to retrieve it, you would get some of your lost experience back. I thought those were some neat features, might be fun to implement something like that into your server.

Came across some old movies I had lying around of the Lost Lands, and found some small and fun features that I used to enjoy a lot. One of those was that people dropped Ankhs on death, with their level and killer engraved into it. Would be nice to have something like that on Thanatos, as some kind of PVP trophy if you will, which I enjoyed to collect. Another feature these Ankhs had was, that if you died and were able to retrieve it, you would get some of your lost experience back. I thought those were some neat features, might be fun to implement something like that into your server.
Not a bad idea of redeeming some of your lost experience, will think about this in the future :p

Back