• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

I'm not playing Tibia, because it sucks donkeyballs xd

Cannot and will not just yet :)

Server will launch on Wednesday as stated, website should be up and working again soon. :)
Alright... :( I guess I'm just going to be bored in this cruel world..
Lets hope that this server illuminates this world and gives me something to do..

(I don't work... too boring at home.. xD)
Best regards,
SpookieGamer.

well what about bots , 8.54 thats mean ppl will change elf bot for this ot
can u say something more about that ?

and on other forum i saw 8 pm here is 8 am which one is correct?

The date/time here is correct, I'm pretty sure the other thread is posted by someone else then @Peroxide.

Botting was only a small problem on the last version of this server, was pretty much only used in some PVP situations (UE comboes for example) by a couple of people, not that big of a deal really. I understand your concern, but it will never be possible to have a server 100% botfree anyway, I can just assure you it wasn't that bad last time.

About 3 years, was the same version though if I remember right, so doesn't really change a lot haha.

Maybe upgrade to the newest tibia to avoid elf bot players.

Upgrading to another version would take massive work, including re doing the sprites and a lot of scripts.
Something I'm not overly knowledgeable about, perhaps down the track but in this you can trust me to be hard on botters.

One of the reasons I am considering making this server restricted to OtClient only, but even then that's not fool proof.

92 accounts registered so far and that number is only getting higher, looking forward to launch? :D

Last edited:
People like SeyaKuroya hardcore bot DL on their knight last time this server was around. Actually all his guild.4 of my real friend aswell + couple of people I met on thanatos start botting. Botting was seriously an issue back then and it was a custom client if I remember correctly which made it a bit more difficult to bot. That's already 20 people right there I can remember that botted their ass off and that is only people I know for 100% sure did. Im not trying to put the blame on anyone nor do I care but saying bot was not an issue is just not true.

Last edited:
Back