• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Delyria Evolution 10.77 - Sustainable - Attribute System

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didnt do it though,but we'll do it sometime today probably.

@Damon Sorry bro ._. forgot it.
- You might add more ways to farm tokens, not only task.
- Test reg attributes cause seems useless (asked in-game already and they said it is not worth)
- World bosses
- Bigger spawns and faster
- Possibility of reset attributes

I think this server is good it might have more advertising.

PD: Sorry for my english :c

I love zeal but I like Delyria a bit better :) ill be making a character tonight and hopefully enjoy the server and buy a house, if the west thais guildhall is taken im going to cry :/
EDIT: I don't know where on earth I got thais from as I thought this was a real map at first xD
but if a big house is taken I will cry :)

I love zeal but I like Delyria a bit better :) ill be making a character tonight and hopefully enjoy the server and buy a house, if the west thais guildhall is taken im going to cry :/
EDIT: I don't know where on earth I got thais from as I thought this was a real map at first xD
but if a big house is taken I will cry :)
CRY!!
@Damon Sorry bro ._. forgot it.
- You might add more ways to farm tokens, not only task.
- Test reg attributes cause seems useless (asked in-game already and they said it is not worth)
- World bosses
- Bigger spawns and faster
- Possibility of reset attributes

I think this server is good it might have more advertising.

PD: Sorry for my english :c
Mmmh, i cant agree with you, as tokens are meant to be hard to obtain, or at least make you spend time, so task and some quest is fine for that.
- The regeneration attributte is ok, its just you need high %.
-I agree with world bosses thing.
- Spawns are ok, the mosnters spawns even if you are in the spanw place so faster spawns will cause much deaths to the newcomers.
-I dont really mind about this one, but as you can get all attr, not sure how necessary this is

CRY!!

Mmmh, i cant agree with you, as tokens are meant to be hard to obtain, or at least make you spend time, so task and some quest is fine for that.
- Spawns are ok, the mosnters spawns even if you are in the spanw place so faster spawns will cause much deaths to the newcomers.
-I dont really mind about this one, but as you can get all attr, not sure how necessary this is
I crie evrytyme :'(

CRY!!

Well getting to 25% is painful. It's 325 of tokens. Most of tasks give you 2-5 tokens.

Well getting to 25% is painful. It's 325 of tokens. Most of tasks give you 2-5 tokens.
Yes, so in order to get tokens just grind the freaking ot k thanks bye
CRY!!

I can agree k thanks bye. kk

CRY!!

@samco Well you need 325 tokens to max a single attribute right. You think that if we do all task (spending a lot of time..) Do you think that I'll get 325+ tokens?
Once I do all task... What I do?
I mean that server might not be the same thing always... Lving and doing task only. There might be other funny ways to farm tokens.
About regeneration attribute as you said you need high % but who will waste that amount of tokens "testing" if it is worth?

@samco Well you need 325 tokens to max a single attribute right. You think that if we do all task (spending a lot of time..) Do you think that I'll get 325+ tokens?
I mean that server might not be the same thing always... Lving and doing task only. There might be other funny ways to farm tokens.
About regeneration attribute as you said you need high % but who will waste that amount of tokens "testing" if it is worth?
I will play this server tonight.

Its not a test, and ofc if you upgrade an attr and its bugged, u wont lose it, when they fix it you will have that regen.

U can do task again and again. Attributtes are meant to be special, and hard to max.

Its not a test, and ofc if you upgrade an attr and its bugged, u wont lose it, when they fix it you will have that regen.

U can do task again and again. Attributtes are meant to be special, and hard to max.
Well.. I've been doing task since I started the server and I can only do task twice...

Well.. I've been doing task since I started the server and I can only do task twice...
I dont know if thats true (I did 2x cycs, 2xdrake 1xdl and 1xhydra) but if thats true, then i agree to have some quests or special bossess to get the tokens :D

I dont know if thats true (I did 2x cycs, 2xdrake 1xdl and 1xhydra) but if thats true, then i agree to have some quests or special bossess to get the tokens :D
Yeah buddy, if you did cycs twice, try to get it again. You cant because there are not more cycs task :p

World bosses that drops tokens is a really really good idea imo :)

Maybe you can make the task to be daily ( You could do them twice every 24 hours). That might be good too.

I would suggest a change of the color for the tasks text (to maybe orange?!) as it atm. looks like if someone pmed you^^

Z0B6E23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.