• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Delyria Evolution 10.77 - Sustainable - Attribute System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it so fucking hard to fix like pvp lvl 80 just got killd at lvl 28 by a 142... AND FFS FIX FREE BLESS AT START
Is it so difficult to express yourself in a somewhat civilsized way? I take it you do see that the developers of this servers are very well listening to us, the players and problems do get solved quickly, so why not show some respect and patience when writing your feedback? As you see they have taken care of this matter very fast so reconsider your way of expressing yourself, would you?

@Chechlowski Loving the server so far :) Keep the good work up!

@Nier thoose ip changers dont work on framework 4 sadly, if i ever manage to connect i will msg you :D

@Nier thoose ip changers dont work on framework 4 sadly, if i ever manage to connect i will msg you :D
You could try right click on tibialoader.exe and compability mode windows xp. maybe it works :)

Edit:
There once was another way for to connect to a custom ip without ip changer by changing something in the Tibia clients properties when right clicking on it, but I forgot..

Last edited:
@Damon , that didn't work either :p seeing as the old systems were the systems that used the earlier framworks it woudlnt make to much sense :D

If any of you fags got a druid lvl 150 PM me in like 8 hours from now on

Sileanic

I've been playing Archlight for a couple of days now... and boy oh boy... how much I regret this ...

Tomorrow... I will be a part of this community aswell! Hatsune, I'm coming! I WANT MY ADDON DOLL ( xD haha )
This server seems like so much fun! Small, yet close community, already loving it... Unfortunate... my girlfriend is in charge of the computer ( stupid sims... ) so I have to wait till tomorrow! See you then!! <3

Awesome server :D
my char (126 atm):
vLHm0Gk1l.png

this ot is worth to log in and have some fun :)

Making a strawpoll to see if people would like this idea:

Making your soulpoints decreasing while ur training monks, and when it hits 0 you gotta buy new points or refill it the normal way else u wont be able to train.

http://strawpoll.me/5283281

Guys today PoI 20:00 CEST (1 hour and 10 minutes from now) , gather in temple :)
lets do this

EDIT: everyone who wants to go needs to buy holy tible ( from cipfried in temple , say hi>holy tible) and vial of blood (riona in shops sells it)

Guys today PoI 20:00 CEST (1 hour and 10 minutes from now) , gather in temple :)
lets do this

EDIT: everyone who wants to go needs to buy holy tible ( from cipfried in temple , say hi>holy tible) and vial of blood (riona in shops sells it)
i can go but after VP match HEHEHE

Status
Not open for further replies.