• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Demetri World [Custom] | 2/04/2016 |

However at the same time I think the premium model set forth here isn’t the best, anything that gives a player a noticeable 1:1 advantage is usually not that cool. Donation things should ALWAYS be obtainable by none donation players. IE. Selling Soft boots, while having a POI quest ingame

Closed beta tests of Demetri World.
We are looking for 25-30 testers on beta. We would like to find people who care about finding server issues insted of just seeing the server.

Your candidacy you can send us by private message to me including filled reporting model:
Expierince in testing:
General knowledge of tibia:
Favorite profession:
Preferred nickname on beta server:
Contact (gg/skype/email/another):
Languages(english, polish etc.):​

or by private message on our fan page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Demetri-World/1583881831883359

Good luck!​

We are looking for 25-30 testers on beta. We would like to find people who care about finding server issues insted of just seeing the server.

Your candidacy you can send us by private message to me including filled reporting model:
Expierince in testing:
Favorite profession:

or by private message on our fan page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Demetri-World/1583881831883359

Good luck!​

Woah I looked here just in time!

General knowledge of tibia: Everything, really. Started in 7.1, been playing 14-15 years, know just about all there is to know.
Favorite profession: Higher versions, druids - since they can basically do all sorcs can with their spells of opposite type (earth etc)
Preferred nickname on beta server: Lifer
Contact (gg/skype/email/another): Here/Skype - Here would be better.
Languages(english, polish etc.): English

Expierince in testing:
Favorite profession:

Good luck!​
Ref~

Doing that today? I'm off today again, go back to work tomorrow for the weekend.

We are going to relese beta server as soon as we build source code on linux (unfortunately there are a lot of build errors because of old gcc version and some incompatibility). In visual stuidio everythink is going well where as on the linux is tons of errors. I'll inform about date asap.

Recruitment for beta testers will have ended tomorrow. It's the last chance to post your application.​

Did I get in the beta team btw? Cause as I said, super interested.

Day 1. No words to explain how amazing this ot is, tons and tons of custom content, spells, outfits, everything. Simply amazing.

Greetings, Liro.

Day 1. No words to explain how amazing this ot is, tons and tons of custom content, spells, outfits, everything. Simply amazing.

Greetings, Liro.
How about that part where you got stuck LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Just kidding I actually feel bad for you :(

I have to say that so far my favorite thing about the server is the transportation by dragon. The dragon flies above everything and is autopilot towards your destination.
You literally get to see all the scenery around you!

Hello!

General knowledge of tibia: almost everything,I started play Tibia from 7.6 and I started build own server and map from 2009
Favorite profession: paladin
Preferred nickname on beta server: Kudzu
Contact (gg/skype/email/another): Skype BUT I can give u on priv.
Languages(english / polish)

Cya

Its amazing server so far but im stuck in other city and there's no sigle npc xDD

Beta server status:
simpletext.png

Offline? can't log in.
Yeah.... I waited ALL day to play and when I get home I played for 5 minutes and then BAM offline.
What's even worse is we will have to wait until tomorrow cause Polish people are sleeping right now. -.-

Yeah.... I waited ALL day to play and when I get home I played for 5 minutes and then BAM offline.
What's even worse is we will have to wait until tomorrow cause Polish people are sleeping right now. -.-
OH man! I was free atm so I wanted to Pg lol, so sad :(.