• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

Can you check novice of cults? They hit really really hard.

Any way to make some task from grizzly adams? Talked with him x20 times and tried everything and never answer.
I will check these cults today and gonna think what can I do about it. Grizzly adams doesn't have any tasks, he's buying trophies - you can talk/trade with him after complete ape city (banuta) quest.

you have to fix this shit paralyz like original tibia because its SHIT FUCKING SHIT SERVER
Actually paralyze rune was exactly same as on real tibia, but we just make it abit stronger - it should be fine after tommorow server save (8:00 CET)

WE QUITTED SERVER COME OLDERA ,ONLY VEZIV TEAM LEFT CHARLOVE IN DEMONA ENJOY

Hahha crush them easy , kidow , etc enjoy high level on this servers.
Charlovers u wont have war now u deserve it noobs
I dont know how u can play so pussy

★One more thing If you want to keep your server alive Put a npc Blessing All temples and make it 100k for all blessing.
★And if you Poor and you can't pay 100k for blessing you can run all city for 50 k.
★Because ppl is not coming back if they die in wars they have to go all city and takes 10 mint so please fix this shit 100k and 50k aol its 150k so everyone will exp and fix cash for this shit please fix it .

Dont listen to veziv he is retard Kid Listen to us Veziv is talking about 150k for bless + 50k aol
200k each death his brain is dead

Last edited:
Ondz its not real ond ond its on vacation and hes not kid Iskall we are pussy? they know how to pg u cant do a shit for them

WE ARE RDY all day u know before ot start i back monday im here from 08.00 today and still u cry about no cash no lvls no ppl

u got 4 days to crush my ppl and make all 150 lvls to have nice fights but u are retards u cant even destroy ppl who "only exp " when im out cya

Ondz its not real ond ond its on vacation and hes not kid Iskall we are pussy? they know how to pg u cant do a shit for them

WE ARE RDY all day u know before ot start i back monday im here from 08.00 today and still u cry about no cash no lvls no ppl

u got 4 days to crush my ppl and make all 150 lvls to have nice fights but u are retards u cant even destroy ppl who "only exp " when im out cya

Cmon now veziv, crushing people with the the unjust limit we have on Eloth, please dude...

The server is boring as fk, might be the most boring server i have played. Druids are insanely weak at exping seeing how the gfb damage scales terrible on monsters, and the only real effective way of exping is spamming ues/waves in tombs/poi/grims etc.

Shitload of sorcs make for a shit war anyway, havent played for 3 days and i have no intentions on doing so either. At least now you (team veziv) can take 200 and random pk until the server dies within a few days.

// NEVER BEEN SO BORED, GOOD RIDDANCE, BYE

u are no1 u get kicked from us after 2 days u are worst leader ever nerax told if u leading he going afk channel

WE ARE BORING TEAM ? who fight 90 % of battles on carlin inside bushes i mean north from carlin and just staying still and mwalling 4 sides and we just runing around u and trying to catch someone

\
EVERYONE KNOWS IT 10 DAYS BEFORE OT START I TOLD TO ALL IM LEAVIG TILL 5 DAYS ALL KNOWS IT

so what is ur problem i told monday we rdy we are rdy on dara open u got crush after few minuts and ?

Well to be fair, 7 days ago you said that eloth is the worst server ever and you would never play here :O
What happend? Did he offer you even more money then he did before just to promote and bring people to his server? The server is shit, your lack of arguments just proves my point really.

Easy on the cocaine as well, it is fucking you up real good.

Iskal Taze said before we fight If we lose Dont cry and dont rage its first fight Look what happen after frist day of warmode Taze quit Sammy Left Teamspeak and you blame veziv ? xD

Well to be fair, 7 days ago you said that eloth is the worst server ever and you would never play here :O
What happend? Did he offer you even more money then he did before just to promote and bring people to his server? The server is shit, your lack of arguments just proves my point really.

Easy on the cocaine as well, it is fucking you up real good.

who are you roycee ? name in game or ts i just want to know .

WE ARE BORING TEAM ? who fight 90 % of battles on carlin inside bushes i mean north from carlin and just staying still and mwalling 4 sides and we just runing around u and trying to catch someone

Well i mean, on original you spent 90% of battles in defence so ye i would call you boring. We stopped killing you so that the battles would last longer, and you would still run defence even when you had supplies/more or equal amount of people/leaders. So ye i would call you boring.

veziv you are fucking bad on this game stop spam here. nobody like you not even your family they let you play computer 24/7 and you are so boring. why you play this game? we wont fight you anymore get lost

Iskal Taze said before we fight If we lose Dont cry and dont rage its first fight Look what happen after frist day of warmode Taze quit Sammy Left Teamspeak and you blame veziv ? xD
listen muslim. i respect you but really are you on veziv side, this pussy team we are 50 vs 20 and they dont dare to go out

i am not Iskal but the problem ppl is not listening to Taze when he said go to city and we gather Sammy and many ppl said we are better than them we gonna fuck them up and they raped us they should listen to taze anyway i am not on veziv side you can ask him

i am not Iskal but the problem ppl is not listening to Taze when he said go to city and we gather Sammy and many ppl said we are better than them we gonna fuck them up and they raped us they should listen to taze anyway i am not on veziv side you can ask him
i always knew u are veziv spy. of course enemies only fight when they are 2x double amount. when we are same numbers they never fight they go exp with blockarhs. when we are half we always go fight. we arent pussy like veziv only win becouse numbers. so boring that we wont play. and muslim stop asslick veziv im sure you was the spy that was giving out infos

iskall big dumb shit check out video from darashia city when we massacre u and pls count how many we got, u got rekt thats it- cry bitch cry... everyone from swe pls count how many we got on darashia when u getting rekt by us :) xlog after 2 losses- swe team

iskall: ,,(...)enemies only fight when they are 2x double amount"- pls count bitch

Last edited:
listen muslim. i respect you but really are you on veziv side, this pussy team we are 50 vs 20 and they dont dare to go out
we had 2 battles yerstardy, you lose 1 battle, and u cry, fucking losers, you cry about everything, that we have high lvls, that we have money, the truth is that we are just better players, please go make team in mario, PUSHEJRO DOMINANDO

Back