• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

i am soo fucking bad ye what about today you killed 2 from Veziv team in Necros and they mas log and i told you they mas log go fucking defense you said no they wont come without veziv
After 10 mint you get rekt by them and everyone dead because of you.

Gj iskal keep going my friend

yes mahmoud stop talking bullshit , you switch team everyday and spy for us . you always tell SAM info about ur team i got SS if u want i can show you. you dont know how to play either, you only on our team before because u are funny boy

like veziv said before you are only team mascot

yes mahmoud stop talking bullshit , you switch team everyday and spy for us . you always tell SAM info about ur team i got SS if u want i can show you. you dont know how to play either, you only on our team before because u are funny boy
the thing is most people makes jokes about him thats why he dont know in what team to play, i actually liked him but not this unloyal style that he just prove to everyone
just switching around the teams and giving infos so he get some "good boy" calls from people lol.

Iskall stop crying no one even block demona u cant do a shit, u cant make access to fk banuta u want tp to demona,banuta in every temple so instead go to evo.eu and stfu fk random, u got rekt- cry bitch pls cry. We have 2 druids in team?- we dont give a fuck it's ur problem haha sammy- master sorcerer ok stfu now

the thing is most people makes jokes about him thats why he dont know in what team to play, i actually liked him but not this unloyal style that he just prove to everyone
just switching around the teams and giving info so he get some "good boy" calls from people lol.

i dont give Info to enemy my friend . The reason why i join swe because Veziv team are racist and they dont respect me
So before server start i told veziv i am gonna play with Swedish you can ask him and i never give Info to anyone i dont like this trash talk please
and you talking about unloyal xD
insulting my god 24h and insulting my family 24h and you talking about loyal :D
not all veziv team are bad some of them are good some of them are bad.

please This fucking Msg to randoms here stop saying i am spy i give Info to polacks i never do that Thanks
loyal to who randoms people braindead 80% of them 18 years old when i start playing this game they was a children sucking mom's boobs :D
i am done i won't answer any randoms here because i Am Right :)

yes i am spy yes i am backstabber yes i am as slicking this dickhead veziv what you gonna do
nothing so shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself dickheads :)

Sorry for my shit english
Mahmoud

Last edited:
thanks people for telling me what i know. mahmoud ur a trash. and a fucking spy. i lose your respesect which i never had for you you muslim dont evne know how to play, you are veziv dog i regret inviitng you to my team. enjoy eloth we will be playing highrates servers with real fighters
you are the biggest random and learnn englishc

fking swe act big on forum :) but remember liberty bay battle :) we crush you so hard :) lucjan make me sandwiches 3 times :) shut your mount :) fk noob :) bb :)
stop acting so tuff shleder, the only guy from vezivs team who showed balls actually the last 3 servers we played was veziv himself. when hes in holidays or out or got something else to do you kids were just like little ants that wasted sqm in depot so really shut your mouth. i dont play eloth cuz its to lowrate but i saw it on originaltiba, not wondering the same shit happens at eloth alwell.

this mylize bringing me arrows to grim darashia :) and now acting big on forum :) remember mylize? when i push you on carlin-ab fight :) and you ded so fast? :) mylize you are so stfu :) fuck you bb

i got hacked on forum acc msg for vent and stay active

sir ahh join vent dashim join vent we fixing everything and start fighting on weekend ! just dont leave vent and stay ctive

/Veziv

But lets be serious now tbh cry is free xDDD i didnt even want to join any server when i heard opponent will be swedish teams since they always leave ot after 2-3 battles no worth it at all ^^ 404 fighting spirit not found...

thanks people for telling me what i know. mahmoud ur a trash. and a fucking spy. i lose your respesect which i never had for you you muslim dont evne know how to play, you are veziv dog i regret inviitng you to my team. enjoy eloth we will be playing highrates servers with real fighters
you are the biggest random and learnn englishc

what about my english ?

On originaltibia v1 swedish people crushing us 90% of fights but we are warriors :) we coming back to fight again 1h after we lost np :) we did 50 battles in 1 week really fun:)
On eloth swedish people quit after 1 fight:):):):):):):):):):):):)
You knew veziv was going to be inactive and you still followed him so how about fucking use your brain sammy you random kid from 7.4 and dont use that excuse.
Also dont use the excuse that you have no druids because we have only 3 druids atm in a channel of 30 :):):):):)
Iskall you are biggest random rpger making 4 characters level 100+:):):):):):)

Noobs, 8.0 was fun and i thought better than 10.x, but atleast swedish players on 10.x dont cry after 1 loss in war :):):):):) swedish people on 7.4-8.0 are crybabies about everything looking for any excuse :):):):)

l2p kids

okay you swes are only crying :D ots is dominated :cool: one lost fight and swes xlogggggg thats the spirit
you had 5 days to get lvls and cash because veziv wasnt here and when he came back we rolled over you and you left ot xdDDDDDDDDDDDDD
get some balls ;)

even veziv wasnt here u didnt even to take pz in 1 week 50% of our ppl and best players left becouse of yoru charloving bullshit, bye

even veziv wasnt here u didnt even to take pz in 1 week 50% of our ppl and best players left becouse of yoru charloving bullshit, bye
Ok and now we back, also dont use this bullshit of 50% of our ppl left because you had 30 active yday :) full warjaty dominando :)

Taze "Dont get angry if we lose first battle" *LOSES AND DESTROYS TS AND QUITS*

this mylize bringing me arrows to grim darashia :) and now acting big on forum :) remember mylize? when i push you on carlin-ab fight :) and you ded so fast? :) mylize you are so stfu :) fuck you bb

i got hacked on forum acc msg for vent and stay active

sir ahh join vent dashim join vent we fixing everything and start fighting on weekend ! just dont leave vent and stay ctive

/Veziv
Are You drinking to much Vodka ? The only thing You push is your own Add into Depot cuz Ur Safe there hahaaha nohand

Back