• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

no time to argue with kids who play hotkey tibia 24/7 and thing they're tuff haha u cant even shoot one sd on a rat thais severs without hotkey xDDDD maybe play tetris and let the big guys play tibia. im out peace

You polacks play tibia 15 hours every day while most of the swedish people have to work for a living. You guys just wanna play for this warmode crap, what is the point if you cant have dominando without warmode, might as well play 10.x versions. Nobody cares if you die since everyone play sorcs and just cap manas anyway, you lose nothing when you die.

We killed both Low and Crush them easy in demona with 3 people and u had shitload of people online, WE WERE 3 PEOPLE! They bought bless and just sat carlin holding exiva until we left and ran back :D i mean jesus man, that is your idea of having balls huh? Keep in mind that we were 3 people in total, not the entire team.

"Lets not fight for 1-2 weeks and have warmode, after that we exp and make cash and have warmode derhh"
On original you could at least have some sort of dominando, i mean if you won a fight we could not just go exp without doing something, we would die within 5 minutes doing that. Same if we won a fight. Shit unjust sytem is perfect for polacks, you can feel secure doing what you love most and that is exping. Just fight whenever you feel like you have levels and cash for warmode, might be the most boring thing ever. You dont get to choose if people wanna fight you or not, that is for newschool tibia players.

Now go get level 200 bois!

You polacks play tibia 15 hours every day while most of the swedish people have to work for a living. You guys just wanna play for this warmode crap, what is the point if you cant have dominando without warmode, might as well play 10.x versions. Nobody cares if you die since everyone play sorcs and just cap manas anyway, you lose nothing when you die.

We killed both Low and Crush them easy in demona with 3 people and u had shitload of people online, WE WERE 3 PEOPLE! They bought bless and just sat carlin holding exiva until we left and ran back :D i mean jesus man, that is your idea of having balls huh? Keep in mind that we were 3 people in total, not the entire team.

"Lets not fight for 1-2 weeks and have warmode, after that we exp and make cash and have warmode derhh"
On original you could at least have some sort of dominando, i mean if you won a fight we could not just go exp without doing something, we would die within 5 minutes doing that. Same if we won a fight. Shit unjust sytem is perfect for polacks, you can feel secure doing what you love most and that is exping. Just fight whenever you feel like you have levels and cash for warmode, might be the most boring thing ever. You dont get to choose if people wanna fight you or not, that is for newschool tibia players.

Now go get level 200 bois!
We playing 15 hours? On originaltibia you had 15-20 active at 3am at night making sneak actions when we were 3 online... I mean if you wanna say we don't work look at sammy and iskall your own commanders they have no job and online tibia all day xDDDD tbh we might aswell play 10.x servers at least swedish people on there not crying after they lose their first warmode :):):):):)

We playing 15 hours? On originaltibia you had 15-20 active at 3am at night making sneak actions when we were 3 online... I mean if you wanna say we don't work look at sammy and iskall your own commanders they have no job and online tibia all day xDDDD tbh we might aswell play 10.x servers at least swedish people on there not crying after they lose their first warmode :):):):):)

Your team being 3 people online at any given time on any given day is bullshit tho, you are at least 10-15+, i mean if you are going to lie at least put some effort into it. You seem very confused, we are complaining that all you done this week is exp, exp and exp some more and just waiting for veziv, the whole server stops because veziv is gone? Really? You dont feel like that is stupid?

You are playing for warmode only, that is the point. If there is not a warmode you will just exp 15 hours everyday, that is the problem. You are trolling or you are fking stupid, i'm going with the latter here. Playing 10.x servers you know what you are getting before you even make a char, so of course you wouldnt be crying after warmode there or what the fuck do you even mean? We are 17 pages in and you still dont get the point, people left before there was even a warmode since the unjust system sucks and all you guys do is exp. No fun, no play. Very simple really!

split your team in 2 else u will never have a fight :**** Enjoy 1 week of nolifing for nothing we aare out :)
charlovers go exp instead of fighting when u are 20 on ts and we are 5 sneaking :) gotta love this charlovers , i wonder where they come from

split your team in 2 else u will never have a fight :**** Enjoy 1 week of nolifing for nothing we aare out :)
charlovers go exp instead of fighting when u are 20 on ts and we are 5 sneaking :) gotta love this charlovers , i wonder where they come from
We not the ones crying you random sammy dog

Veziv you are a digusting commander and also disgusting for your team. You are recruiting every char lover.

Its sad you are destroying war community, When I am back I wont even login. I hope nobody will ever listen to you or follow you to any other server.

You should go back to tibia 10.0, where you and your dogs belong. Go ride a bike

We not the ones crying you random sammy dog
guys srsly who the fuk is that guy ? nobody knows you stop calling people randoms the only thing we know about you is you like wasting depot-spots while veziv is not online XD

guys srsly who the fuk is that guy ? nobody knows you stop calling people randoms the only thing we know about you is you like wasting depot-spots while veziv is not online XD
Idc i dont use this forum name in game or ts, but you do and really no one fucking knows you, your just a random kid from thais depot

Idc i dont use this forum name in game or ts, but you do and really no one fucking knows you, your just a random kid from thais depot
are you talking about dhiaz everyone knows him and he is famous already
The real question now who are you ?

Back