• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

every battle i lost against veziv is only when he got 10+ more . i dont know why all you polish are acting so big when wining battles with 10+ more and avg level 130 and we have 90 maybe
Samny i hear no team want you? you stop act big

nice no soul points so ms using tasker to make sds and sell for 5k profit (with m pots) and it takes like -5kk to get m lvl 9 from 8 so i can shot mwalls
just make mwalls m lvl 8... u braindead like mamhoud or what

HOW IS THAT FUCKING FAIR TOWARDS EK AND RPS? HELLO GM WAKE UP BRAINDEAD OR WHAT

PATHETIC FUCKING PATHETIC

Last edited:
nice no soul points so ms using tasker to make sds and sell for 5k profit (with m pots) and it takes like -5kk to get m lvl 9 from 8 so i can shot mwalls

IT'S TRUE JUST LISTEN QUAPUX, I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK U THINK, EK NEEDS 180LVL TO USE MWALLS? BULLSHIT

PATHETIC FUCKING PATHETIC
Raaaaageeeee!!!:D soulpoints gonna be enabled after tommorow's ss.
We are thinking about magic walls.

deleting all access quest - like goroma, banuta etc would bring even more people there

this server is so boring you lost 50% of level with full bless and u take back in 10mins. Gz "fun server"

make more deathloss omg, people dont care if they die

Raaaaageeeee!!!:D soulpoints gonna be enabled after tommorow's ss.
We are thinking about magic walls.
What ''Raaaaageeeee!!!:D'' you talking about?
Just stupid what you are doing imo :)
Change mwall to m lvl 8- its not even a big thing ..

and can you delete speedhack right click? so noobish to still have this issue... its 2017 man

What ''Raaaaageeeee!!!:D'' you talking about?
Just stupid what you are doing imo :)
Change mwall to m lvl 8- its not even a big thing ..
+1 you should rly do this.. its MAGE server XD

Delte right click speed hack????? What is this "bullshit" If you wanna make a realistic server you should start with it. No offense but for me this dont give me real tibia feeling like 2007-2008

Delte right click speed hack????? What is this "bullshit" If you wanna make a realistic server you should start with it. No offense but for me this dont give me real tibia feeling like 2007-2008
We had disabled it as very first server, but we enabled it again due to brazil people which been lagging, so they can walkaround with right click. As we have proxies now, we are going to disable right click again untill next server save.

Due to many complaints about soul points which has been disabled, we had to turned them back. However, we decided to reduce souls needed to create runes such as sudden death, ultimate healing or great fireball.
Also, magic level for using magic wall rune has been reduced to 8.
We have added retro outfits which are going to be released soon in our webshop.
Thanks for playing Eloth.net!

We had disabled it as very first server, but we enabled it again due to brazil people which been lagging, so they can walkaround with right click. As we have proxies now, we are going to disable right click again untill next server save.

Due to many complaints about soul points which has been disabled, we had to turned them back. However, we decided to reduce souls needed to create runes such as sudden death, ultimate healing or great fireball.
What about task system? It's completely useless on high level not to mention the reward. With this loot system it's only good for new people/low levels also the system is bullshit. (gain 5 ml, gain 10 ml, gain 10 levels etc ) on magic level 70 ? also why so low stage on 8.0? sorcs are not very op like oldskool.. Most my team only take 121 and fight.. well gg!

Also maybe fix UE dmg divided, more people you hit less dmg you do, but don't change GFB. What you think?

Thanks, not you dont look like random 10.0 OT server
For me eloth will be always the best option, now for me its top 1 realistic server on 8.0

veziv team abuse with gmt eleport our noobchars gratz vezivvv yo are worse player to fight aginst

https://i.gyazo.com/1a0d1643aeac162769391c035195391a.mp4
1a0d1643aeac162769391c035195391a.mp4

Last edited:
Back