• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

your mouth is so big, you could suck an egg from a chicken iskal
you are disappointed for all muslim
well i boost you as the spy i always knew u are ar at and spy for veizivv i have 0 respect for you gg for me you are worse than a random you are a nobody and will always be . veziv dogggg i pay you namelock "Veziv dog" do you want spy?

well i boost you as the spy i always knew u are ar at and spy for veizivv i have 0 respect for you gg for me you are worse than a random you are a nobody and will always be . veziv dogggg i pay you namelock "Veziv dog" do you want spy?
everyone knew it hes just an attention whore that nobody likes.

i dont care about the respect because you are ond Dog ok
#
everyone knew it hes just an attention whore that nobody likes.
Dhiaz biggest asslicker in tibia history please shut the fuck up .

i dont care about the respect because you are ond Dog ok
#

Dhiaz biggest asslicker in tibia history please shut the fuck up .
And now you want to defend Dhiaz, I told you he is a nobody no one knows this guy and he acting big on forums :D:D:D:D:):)

haha this iskall is proud that he playing with someone 1 year XD bro stfu we are playing for 10 years together almost everyone never switchd up so stfuuu pls

ye i fought many swedish team against them or with them, and i have never seen guy called "iskall" he was born on original tibia v1 and acting big now, where have you been some years ago when the big boys were fighting in battlefields?

u have done nothing in any servers that ppl were playing seriously not like now when everyone is grown up and taking this game only for fun, man its 2017 nobody cares about winning battles or abusing bugs etc u acting like u stuck in 2010 when ppl were taking this game seriously chill

Last edited:
bro i played during oldschool 2005 i was fighting in real tibia you are just a kd that started tibia at 2010 with hotkeys. im proud of playing with my mates , i never switched team and never will
mahmoud you talk about germany i would like to see you in egypy well you ahve no job no study just play computer all day , dhiaz got money car house etc who is the loser? i think the muslim

bro i played during oldschool 2005 i was fighting in real tibia you are just a kd that started tibia at 2010 with hotkeys. im proud of playing with my mates , i never switched team and never will
mahmoud you talk about germany i would like to see you in egypy well you ahve no job no study just play computer all day , dhiaz got money car house etc who is the loser? i think the muslim
@iskall mahmoud hot banned from otland ForumsXD Ofc the otland Straff also see how childish he is and all he can is insulting XD bye bye Mahmoud

View attachment 30090

About switched Team i join veziv back Because Ond don't like me and i dont like him so we can't be in same team and you talking about dhiaz got money car house haha :D
do you think i give a *** about what he have ? do you think because im Muslim i have no home i live in streat i am homeless or i have no money you are Racist iskal and i am happy everytime when you call me a muslim better than swedish racist kid . you lose this Time
i think in swedeen People like you Iskal no job sitting in house 24h
you getting free cash and u doing nothing xD dont talk about dhiaz talk about yourself :)
you have sick job ha ?
noone knows you Iskal like ANDRZJ said we play vs Many swedish We never seen your name i think you was playing other game maybe xD
Btw Admins Otland i supported this website for Many years i dont break the rule here i know what i am saying and you banned my Account
i think This is my last Msg in this Thread i am done Ty .

Last edited:
Can you fix war mode system? If you have no hand and enemy go down from ladder and you want go up (ladder on boat etc.) you getting PZ and then is lottery if your team will be first or enemy team will be first. Its still should be a "hand" "nohand" system if you want attack someone.

What about task system? It's completely useless on high level not to mention the reward. With this loot system it's only good for new people/low levels also the system is bullshit. (gain 5 ml, gain 10 ml, gain 10 levels etc ) on magic level 70 ? also why so low stage on 8.0? sorcs are not very op like oldskool.. Most my team only take 121 and fight.. well gg!

Also maybe fix UE dmg divided, more people you hit less dmg you do, but don't change GFB. What you think?

We had disabled it as very first server, but we enabled it again due to brazil people which been lagging, so they can walkaround with right click. As we have proxies now, we are going to disable right click again untill next server save.

Its still not disabled, if possible you should disable asap, 0 realistic.

Also i think you should keep double exp on lower levels, so everyday more people is starting. It was a good idea

Hello just created this account to thank you
for serving the server but you need to make some changes I think

First of all higher exp on first stages so we can have more players online
Then fix ue reduction or gfb reduction atleast
Delete right click
And put 2x stage at level 100

Thank you.

Change UE, this dogs only know come spam ue and ran away, that's not a fucking war, the moment they start to lose spam ue and then run.

well if you want people to enjoy war change the ue.... choose what you want but 95% of this server are war players

Indeed, if you want to keep this OTS alive then you have to change UE damage. This is not Inferna for battles to be only about UE's so change it asap.
Thanks, otherwise you know what will happen :)

Fix UE and GFB until tomorrow or we are out of server :)))))))))

so fucking boring server with this UE, its not a threat, we just don't have fun if ue is like that, we will leave if its not fixed, not worth the time

Back